Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
LOL what a logic? Just because BW heroes don't touch and only mouths sexist dialogues, people should shut the hell up!  Why do I sometimes feel that women voicing what they don't like doesn't really sit well with many people who obviously has no idea how it feels to be a woman in a regressive society! 
Anyway, this one of the reasons I've never connected with SI films & always felt uncomfortable. The movies also try to please a particualr but large section of the audience forgoing any sense of decency. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
My parents used to live in S India for years & the most uncomfortable thing about S Indians is their very obvious discomfort with their skin colour. I've visited many times & have friends who live there & it's extremely sad & makes you angry, how all these dark men are obsessed with the idea of obtaining a fair wife!! YUCK! One really can't imagine the extent of their self-loathing to want to obtain validation by way of marrying a very fair spouse!! I mean, it isn't the fact that you're dark that makes these women run away, it's your f**king DESPERATION & ugliness that makes them run away!!! Have you f**king SEEN yourself in the mirror?!??

All of this is so obviously reflected in their cinema too. I've never liked their films, or any such films. South or North.
🤢 isnt judwaa/judwaa 2 having similar scene
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Didn't vd and sallu do the same in judwa
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eeeww -.-

Im a south indian n i have never seen a male who is obsessed with fair skin or whatever shit u are spewing here nit every SI men are black not that its anything bad n NO they dont pin for white girls too lol!

infact jn malayalam industry fair n beautiful girls are hardly liked isha/priyal/yami n evn katrina did movies there nobody gives a shit to them in movies as well as real life ppl prefer homely girls as far as i have seen lol
Every industry has such scenes doesnt mean ppl belonging to that place behave like that-.- some of the comments here no wonder many chennai ppl hate their own country!
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😕Edited by HawasKaPujari - 6 years ago