Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya_86

Congrats for the new AT😊

suggestion for AT title

Sehne ki sakti finished...Gauri and ours as well πŸ€£

Hahaha πŸ€£

Nice one Priya Di

It was a nice dialogue of Gauri's too, "Hamaari Sehene ki sakti khatam ho gayi hain" 

LOL this should totally be the title of this AT. Maybe Gauri actually left because uski sehene ki shati khatam ho gayi hai, tabhi ghar vaapis hi nahi aayi. πŸ˜†
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Hahaha πŸ€£

Nice one Priya Di

It was a nice dialogue of Gauri's too, "Hamaari Sehene ki sakti khatam ho gayi hain" 

LOL this should totally be the title of this AT. Maybe Gauri actually left because uski sehene ki shati khatam ho gayi hai, tabhi ghar vaapis hi nahi aayi. πŸ˜†

"Kyunki HUMAARI sehene ki sakti khatam ho gayi hai"  πŸ‘
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
But where gauri is actually. We know shrenu is unwell.
But not showing her coming home and vanish suddenly doesnt make sense at all.
Actually nothing makes sense in the show nowadays.

Edited by kala16 - 6 years ago
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kala16

But where gauri is actually. We know shrenu is unwell.

But not showing her coming home and vanish suddenly doesnt make sense at all.
Actually nothing makes sense in the show nowadays.

Kala tell me one thing which makes sense in the show now...we need to desensitize ourselves 
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
congrats on new AT!!  
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
SRKisLove thumbnail

Kala tell me one thing which makes sense in the show now...we need to desensitize ourselves 

The most sensible thing would have been to show her getting an urgent call from her maaa that is she is unwell, and then Gauri could have gone to Bareilly. 

But the makers love to serve us nonsense, so an English education track becomes MU number (whatever number we're on right now) #. πŸ₯±

The sensible thing for us to do right now, would be to stop watching Rikara but agar itni sense mujhme hoti toh mera jeevan kuch aur hi hota. 
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

The most sensible thing would have been to show her getting an urgent call from her maaa that is she is unwell, and then Gauri could have gone to Bareilly. 

But the makers love to serve us nonsense, so an English education track becomes MU number (whatever number we're on right now) #. πŸ₯±

The sensible thing for us to do right now, would be to stop watching Rikara but agar itni sense mujhme hoti toh mera jeevan kuch aur hi hota. 

@bold...well said Ananya...

But now i seriously feel...i need a detox 
Shrenu is there in this serial...its true...but now its becoming too toxic...the female characters...all of them...are being handled in unacceptable way
SRKisLove thumbnail

@bold...well said Ananya...

But now i seriously feel...i need a detox 
Shrenu is there in this serial...its true...but now its becoming too toxic...the female characters...all of them...are being handled in unacceptable way

I don't know how female characters are being handled, but they are treated in an obnoxious way. And its not new to this show, its been going on since last year Nov-Dec. 

The kind of nonsense Anika and Gauri have been treated to in this serial is near abusive. Woh toh they are strong in their own way so they've dealt with it, either by leaving or refusing to give in. 

The problem is that, lets assume, Gauri leaves again and since Shrenu is ill, Gauri might be shown leaving for a long time. But what difference will it make if Omkara doesn't change his views? 

Matlab Gauri can leave again for Pune, or wherever, but as long as Om doesn't change his views on truth, and black and white, there is going to be no progress. 

I don't want to talk about other couples, but their journey is just as frustrating. 

I'm not fed up with the female characters. I would've done the same in Gauri's place, just leave, why waste time shouting or getting angry at the person who is not worth it. 

I'm fed up with the male characters of this show. At least Shivaay had changed, but with this two weeks jump, and from the spoilers I heard, god knows whats next. 

Why can't the makers show progress in the male character's thought process? Why this constant hopskotch: aage peeche all the time? 
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Damn!! I miss EBP v badly. After seeing IB and other daily soaps the only sensible show was EBP.
It had a solid run till 400 episodes. Not even a single episode was boring till then.
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Damn!! I miss EBP v badly. After seeing IB and other daily soaps the only sensible show was EBP.

It had a solid run till 400 episodes. Not even a single episode was boring till then.

i think it crossed 500 episodes right?