Chandra Nandini

Rushiraj Pawar as son of dhanand???

raji91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi i am new to this forum and i do watch this show on and off though not regularly... but since the precap has so much of suspense so couldnt stop myself from collecting the information on it... on insta got d post of rushiraj pawar who has posted the pic of his entry in a negative character as son of dhanand πŸ˜²so here is the pic i am posting... i feel the precap entry is rushiraj only...πŸ˜•

Im back with a Unique Grey Shaded Character SONANAND...Watch Today Chandra Nandini on Star Plus at 8:30pm.

his caption says as: 

SONANAND...The Son of Dhananad is here to Break The Mauryan Empire and become The Samrat of Magadh..Wild and Serious Villian..My First Negative Character..TODAY On STAR PLUS At 8:30PM..Do Continue with to The Love and Support you all have given me since so many years..
Edited by raji91 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gokul66 thumbnail
oh wonderful rushiraj is a fine actor but as villain this is first time as a negative character. He acted verywell as karthikeya in mahadev and as malhar rao baji's friend in peshwabajirao.  Edited by gokul66 - 6 years ago
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanku for posting the pics...He looks promising as villian...πŸ˜›
Hope Greek gang times comes...And some fresh villain needs also to save the show..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Can you say about another new entry in Royal attire ,as precap show yesterday?...
Edited by Ipsitta - 6 years ago
raji91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ipsitta

Thanku for posting the pics...He looks promising as villian...πŸ˜›

Hope Greek gang times comes...And some fresh villain needs also to save the show..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Can you say about another new entry in Royal attire ,as precap show yesterday?...

welcome...no dear i couldnt guess who that royal entire me entry wasπŸ˜•i just stumbled upon his profile so socha y not post it on forum cz just like me all are speculating about himπŸ˜†
raji91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gokul66

oh wonderful rushiraj is a fine actor but as villain this is first time as a negative character. He acted verywell as karthikeya in mahadev and as malhar rao baji's friend in peshwabajirao. 

agree... rushiraj is a good actor so watching him in negative role will be good.😊
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanku so much @raji91. So he is Gautami's son? Seems like brought up by Amatya. Interesting turn, and a fine actor like him. The show is really on track. πŸ‘πŸΌ
rahulkrishna24 thumbnail
thanks raji but i feel the rumours about fake hubby entering magadh palace  and create problems between c & n is fake i think. do u think at this stage they further assasinate nandini's character? already they did a lot to her character demeaning. Now with fake husband?
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raji91

welcome...no dear i couldnt guess who that royal entire me entry wasπŸ˜•i just stumbled upon his profile so socha y not post it on forum cz just like me all are speculating about himπŸ˜†

ya lot of speculation going around for new entryπŸ˜†.. Specially royal attire..πŸ˜‰
rahulkrishna24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raji91

agree... rushiraj is a good actor so watching him in negative role will be good.😊

raji I  always see 2 or 3 scenes mix and match in precaps. so i think rushiraj only enter as bindusar's friend in magadh palace  to create problems to cn and attack cgm. At this juncture of closing the show i don't think they do further damage to protogonist characters. To show clever cgm and chanakya  faceoff with this young nand(rushiraj) he may enter the palace. it is my pov. the previous spoilers of fake husband etc r wrong i feel. let us see what happens!!
meeraindrajeet thumbnail
Thanks Raji i am excited see rushiraj as nand's son in grey character. His  sculpted figured face and his wonderful action will make him watch. I became his fan to watch him in bajirao as malhar rao baji's friend and here also i feel he enters as bindu's friend. Initially someone else was to act as bindu's friend that actor left so may be rushi is brought in. he may be negative but atleast his entry will give some work to cgm other than love scenes 24 hours!!! and chanakya disappearing from mahal to do some rajya karya leaving king.siddarth and rushi may have some friendly scenes too