KriYansh OS - Shape of You

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go
Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow

My friends and I don't need a reason to party. We are in a club practically every weekend. Tonight, was no different. We arrived at Bar 13 for boys' night out. We were at the bar waiting for our drinks when I saw her on the dance floor. She was killing it with her moves. I didn't have the game in me to go and ask for a dance. Even if I did, I knew I would make a fool of myself.

Come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now

I saw her coming to the bar to get a drink. I composed myself to talk to her.
"You were great there." I complimented her.
"Thanks." She replied curtly, took her drink and walked off.
"Wow!" I looked at her retreating back in disbelief.
"Man, you're going after the wrong girl. She ain't gonna go around with you." The bartender told me.
After a short conversation with him, I gathered all information I could get of her. She was a student at the Julliard and aspired to be a famous dancer one day. My friends and I left the club. They went for the after party but I excused myself. My mind was preoccupied with her. She made me want to pursue dance.

Here I was standing in front of Julliard. Let's just say I had connections to get me into Julliard. I completed the formalities and was taken to a dance hall. I was thrilled to see her as my instructor. I stood grinning in front of her while she was completely unaware of my existence. She started teaching us a few basic steps. I kept goofing up and she glared at me.
"Why don't you just step aside and watch for today." She told me.

Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance

After the session was over, I approached her.
"Can you please teach me. I didn't get that step." I demonstrated the one I kept messing around.
"Sure." She agreed.
"Thanks." I was over the moon.

And now I'm singing like
Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me

She graced my arms correcting my posture. The chills which were being sent by her touch made me go crazy. She guided me through it and I was starting to somewhat get it.

Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come, come on now, follow my lead

"You're doing it wrong." She commented.
"How is it supposed to be done?" I asked her.
"It is almost as if you are leading your partner in a dance. Wide shoulders, straight posture and sturdy legs." She instructed.
"I'm sorry, but I've never lead someone in a dance." I admitted.
She looked at me shocked and grabbed my left hand and placed it on her waist. Taking the lead, she danced around with me.

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
OhIohIohIohI

I slipped my hand from her waist to the hollow of her back. She cocked her brows at me but continued dancing. My fingers played on her back. She smirked at me and pushed me away.
"Don't even try!" She started walking away.
I caught her by her arms and pulled her towards me.
"I'm sorry, but you look very sexy in this outfit." I whispered in her ears.
She wasn't wearing anything fancy, just a racerback top and a pair of tights. But boy she looked tempting.

She lowered her gaze and blushed a little.
"You look even better with these pink cheeks." I placed a kiss near her ear.
She placed her hand on my chest and pushed me aside and started walking off.
"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

One week in we let the story begin
We're going out on our first date
You and me are thrifty, so go all you can eat
Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate

A week later, we sat snuggling in a cosy corner of a cafe, waiting for our orders.
"So, you want to be a dancer?" She asked me.
"I don't know." I confessed.
"Then what are you doing at Julliard?"
"I wanted to meet you."
"What?"
"I found out that you study here, so I joint." I smiled shamelessly at her.
"So, what is it that you want to become?"
"Never really thought of it."
"I think you should definitely pursue dancing. You have the aura of a dancer. Also, you are a quick learner." She praised him.
"Honestly, I don't mind. I'm enjoying a lot here." I kissed the back of her hand.

We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour
And how your family is doing okay
Leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat
Tell the driver make the radio play

We left the cafe and headed to go to the dance school for practice. She was seated far away from me which I didn't like hence I pulled her towards me. I held her in my arms and lowered my face to hers. She closed her eyes and raised her face. Our lips connected. I pulled her making her sit on my lap. Our kissing turned into a wild make out session. I felt her fingers fiddle with the button on my shirt. I stopped her and broke the kiss.
"Driver, head home please." I instructed my driver and got back to my lady.
I felt her smiling through the kiss. I smirked in response. I left her lips and moved my attention to her neck. I trailed down her jawline giving feather kisses. I sucked her neck near her ear lobe making her moan.
"Sir we've arrived." The driver announced.

And I'm singing like
Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
I may be crazy, don't mind me

She attacked my lips as soon as we stepped inside my house. I couldn't hold back either. I picked her up and she wound her legs around my hips. I'm pretty sure she felt my arousal as she gasped loudly.
I walked to my room slowly pulling down the zipper of her dress. Once inside, I stood her up in front of me and slowly pealed the dress away from her petite body.

Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come, come on now, follow my lead

She pushed me on the bed and sat on top of me. She unbuttoned my shirt and gave feather kisses on my chest. I held her firmly on my lap, enjoying the sensations she was evoking in me. She pushed me down on my bed and gave a trail of kisses from my navel up to my jaw and finally my lips. Unable to take the sweet torture anymore and flipped her around and kissed her wildly removing the remainder of our clothing.

And last night you were in my room
OhIohIohIohI

I woke up the next morning with her in my arms. Her silky tresses were covering her face, blocking my view. I adjusted them behind her ears and kissed her forehead. She moaned at my touch and snuggled closer to me.
"Babe, we need to get up or else we're gonna be late." I shifted her weight off me and sat up.
"I don't wanna go." She sat up and hugged my back.
"Then what is it that you want to do?"
I felt her kissing my back. I pulled her in front of me. She sat putting her legs on either side of mine, facing me.
"I don't want to leave this room today." She pouted.
"Someone's getting naughty."
"Someone has to take the initiative here. It took you one week to take me out on a date. If I don't ask you here, I don't know how long will you take to make love to me again."
"Technically, you took one week in answering me." I smirked.
"No more talking." She captured my lips.

She laid on top of me and made love to me. I held her firmly and she fit perfectly in my arms. True to her words, she didn't leave the room nor did let me leave.

Come on, be my baby, come on

I waited for her outside the dance hall. There was no sign of her nor was she picking up any of my calls. For the past few days I felt her behaviour awkward and even after questioning her about it, she didn't tell me and asked not to worry about it. I ignored it considering it wasn't anything, but now I was starting to worry. Just then someone handed a letter to me. It read:

'Rey,
I know I should have informed you about this, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I graduated from Julliard a week before you joined. I was working there as an instructor for a month while I waited for my approval for another job. I recently got their approval and hence I've left. I tried to tell you several times but stopped myself as I knew that you would leave Julliard and come with me wherever I go. And I couldn't let that happen. You were starting to enjoy dancing and I didn't want to take it away from you. I'm sorry for leaving you, but I need a promise from you. You must get your degree before you come searching for me. Also, you better not send any detectives to search for me. I know you can do that, but that's not what I want. Please forgive me.
Love you,
Kriya.'

I was devastated after she left me. I only enjoyed dancing with her. I didn't want any degree in dancing, but I didn't leave. I stayed in Julliard and continued to learn dance. It was the only thing which made me feel connected to her. I could imagine her dancing with me in my arms, which often got a smile to my face.

Last night you were in my room

It had been months. I was getting frustrated now. I wanted to tear this piece of paper in my hand. What was I going to do of this degree if she wasn't with me? Just looking at it made me boil in anger. I heard the door open and saw her looking at me with pride. I couldn't believe my eyes. She came running to me and crashed her lips on mine. But I couldn't feel her nor her lips. I opened my eyes and realised that I was yet again dreaming of her. I took out her top from my closet and slept hugging it. It had become my daily routine now.

My friends dragged me to a club as they wanted me to have fun and forget about Kriya. I had become a love-sick puppy since the day she left me, and they couldn't tolerate me being aloof anymore. Hence, they decided to take matters in their hands and abducted me from my house to this club, which was ironically the place where I met her.

A couple of girls approached me to dance with them, but I ignored them. I only wanted to dance with her. She was the sole reason why I was dancing in the first place. I looked at the dance floor and saw a familiar looking figure dancing. Unconsciously, I started moving towards her.

I stopped right behind her and snaked my arms around her. She fit perfectly in my arms. Smiling widely, I twirled her around.
"You've become quite the dancer now." She chuckled and got in an embrace.
"All thanks to you my love." I pulled her closer to me.
"You don't have to hold me this tight, I'm not gonna escape this time." She chuckled.
"I'm not gonna let you." I captured her lips in the middle of the dance floor.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8[/YOUTUBE]

A/N:
Hello everyone😳
I'm Shweta. This is my first attempt at writing on KriYansh. I usually write on TR, but now I've started to write on other couples as well.
This was just a random thought which I penned down. If you wish for me to write more on KR, I would love to. Please leave your feedback.
Anki, thanks for reviewing it for me😳

Please hit Like and Comment down below.
Edited by 2111_shweta - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good work.. beautifully written.
Loved it

Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!
Loved it.
Happyhappy09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os
Read a KR os on forums after months
Thank for writing this one
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Firstly love the song
So good job for choosing it πŸ‘
Secondly sorry for the delayed comment 😳
Thirdly y everyone leaves rey πŸ˜›
Ok strt was sweet
Liked how he went after her n joined the academy for her
That was super sweeettt
Chance pe dance so like rey πŸ˜†
Ooo hot romance no leaving the room nxt day as well ☺️
Dang! She left wdout saying anything in person
I get the reasoning but still 😑
Its rey he gotta b great dancer ⭐️
Yaay he finished it
Aww he is sad n not happy at the bar
Finally she is here πŸ˜ƒ

Loved it it was sweet n romantic πŸ‘
Want nxt on taarey 😳
2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ta_Sha--

Firstly love the song
So good job for choosing it πŸ‘
Secondly sorry for the delayed comment 😳
Thirdly y everyone leaves rey πŸ˜›
Ok strt was sweet
Liked how he went after her n joined the academy for her
That was super sweeettt
Chance pe dance so like rey πŸ˜†
Ooo hot romance no leaving the room nxt day as well ☺️
Dang! She left wdout saying anything in person
I get the reasoning but still 😑
Its rey he gotta b great dancer ⭐️
Yaay he finished it
Aww he is sad n not happy at the bar
Finally she is here πŸ˜ƒ

Loved it it was sweet n romantic πŸ‘
Want nxt on taarey 😳

I was having the same thought that why does everyone leave Rey and I've come to a conclusion that he plays the heartbroken character really well. Hence, all this!πŸ˜†
To justify why she left without saying anything; I wrote this OS inspired by the Shape of You video and just wanted to stay true to it and not use a lot of my imaginationπŸ˜›
Thanks for commenting😳
amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing os, keep writing more os or story for kriyaansh, it really amazing, the way u showed Rey n his journey was really good
Continue soon with more kriyaansh stories
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey pls continue ur kriyaansh stories
2111_shweta thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@amairakriyaansh

Hi,

I don't write any KR Fictions.
This is the only KR work from me.
I may write something in the future, nothing sure.

Shweta.