Birthday messages to Vijayendra Kumeria

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys ! We r planning to send messages for VJ for his birthday segment through ET.So all d interested ones write ur message (3 r 4 lines) and mention ur name and place also(where u are from) in this thread

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"SURAJ" was just a name for me, before I found someone breathing life into it so much so that, now the moment I hear or see the name "Suraj" the immediate thing that comes to mind is "Vijayendra kumeria". I think he is probably the only character who was/is loved inspite of him being black, grey or white (whatever colour it might be ðŸ˜†)

"Wish you a very happy birthday VJ.. May you reach better heights and still be grounded, keep smiling and make others smile, keep rocking and stay successful"

- Loads of love and wishes from Suba, Chennai
Edited by -shubh - 6 years ago
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some things are good immediately and others improve with time. You started great and soar even higher.I hope you know that we all think you are amazing, I hope that today is the beginning of another wonderful year for you . Happiest Birthday to the most versatile actor ever.
thankx for playing Suraj and giving me reason to watch Udaan.

TARA,SAUDI ARABIA
Edited by Tara_Vjian - 6 years ago
-Euphemia- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here's wishing a very very Happy Birthday to an actor who can bridge the gap between real and reel so flawlessly that leaves the audience awestruck each time. An actor who has the power to make the audience connect with him and root for him every single time he comes on screen!! 
May this year bring lots and lots of happiness and success in your life VJ!

Love from Aisha (Delhi) 
Edited by -Euphemia- - 6 years ago
Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vijayendra Kumeria...an actor who indeed ACTS.
you were just another handsome face for me,on which I could have just a crush,and with days,I noticed a phenomenon rising  in front of me.
The way you have portrayed ,the  highly complicated character of "Suraj" is astounding,and for me its VJ who has made Suraj,and made me drool,fall,obsessed and feel for the character in this manner.
There are actors who enacts scenes...but Vijayendra Kumeria,enacts sequences,he enacts every dialogue,he enacts every line,he enacts every WORD.The actor has literally LIVED his character.
The love,respect and passion that you have for your profession is very vividly present on-screen.
May the almighty showers its blessings on you,and wish you loads,loads and loads  of happiness and success,ahead both in the professional and personal front.
God bless you.
AND I LOVE YOU
wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

-RABIA
Kolkata.
Edited by Eatifi - 6 years ago
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy birthday to this tremendous actor with exceptional acting skills and a wonderful personality who can charm anyone! HAPPY B'DAY VJ!! You are doing in brilliant job and is literally living suraj.Hope you reach greater heights and looking forward to see you on the big screen one day.

With lots of love and wishes,

Chasa

Edited by Tvd_arshi - 6 years ago
SilverLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Before  leap i never liked the character of Suraj  .But after leap its your acting that  made me love  the character of Suraj . i laughed  with you  i cried with  you and just got obsessed with ur character .The way you say every dialogue , the  way  u enact every  scene , your style , everything is just amazing  .Your acting is  mind blowing .You are  born with talents . Wishing you a very happy birthday and  may you have many more  years of success and happiness .

-With  lots of love
Pershial  , Chennai  
Edited by pershial - 6 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Off topic :
What is "res" ??
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
res is short for reserved, they'll come later and edit the post.
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Vijayendra. You are a wonderful actor and I adore your character Suraj. Wishing you all the success and happiness in life. Keep smiling. 
Ruby from India forums 
Edited by Ruby7 - 6 years ago