Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I loved the precap...looks like Aarohi is the serial killer ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

So much confusion building up๐Ÿ˜Š

Or is it some tactics by Aarohi to avoid the marriage๐Ÿ˜•

Actually my interpretation was diff. That the serial killer is another girl. That's why she is saying Deep u cheated me coz he proposed 2 Arohi. Also Arohi cant claim Deep cheated her since she herself has a BF. So looks like it is indeed dual role. Arohi is innocent & Deep does know the serial killer lady ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angels11

Actually my interpretation was diff. That the serial killer is another girl. That's why she is saying Deep u cheated me coz he proposed 2 Arohi. Also Arohi cant claim Deep cheated her since she herself has a BF. So looks like it is indeed dual role. Arohi is innocent & Deep does know the serial killer lady ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

When Aarohi said Deep is a cheater...i rather interpreted as...she felt cheated bcoz earlier it was shown Deep saying that if his denial makes her happy...he would deny getting married to her...then when she asks her Bhabhi whether Deep refused for marriage...but comes to know that their marriage is 3 days later...she felt cheated...

This is what I understood...lets wait for tmrrw 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arohi said deep cheated cause deep had said he would refuse instead he said yes to the marraige, and Deep knows who the killer lady is, and will be trapping Arohi for the sake of the real killer

Red_eyes thumbnail
Tfs can't wait to see it 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Arohi doesn'thave BF ๐Ÿค” I think that's just her another trick for escaping from the wedding but Apna Hero bhi kam nahi ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Coming to the word cheater from the killer's mouth well... guess she meant, Deep getting married for the second time I don't know just a random guess ๐Ÿ˜›

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: romaila

Arohi doesn'thave BF ๐Ÿค” I think that's just her another trick for escaping from the wedding but Apna Hero bhi kam nahi ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Coming to the word cheater from the killer's mouth well... guess she meant, Deep getting married for the second time I don't know just a random guess ๐Ÿ˜›

I too feel its just a trick to escape from wedding๐Ÿ˜›
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I too feel its just a trick to escape from wedding๐Ÿ˜›

Esmart Girl
๐Ÿ˜Ž