Confirmed !! Hrithik AS ANAND KUMAR in Super 30 !!

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

#BreakingNews: Hrithik Roshan to play mathematician #AnandKumar in his biopic, titled #Super30... Vikas Bahl will direct the film.
The actor will topline the Vikas Bahl-directed biopic on the Super 30 founder

Mirror had earlier reported that a fallout between two best friends, Madhu Mantena and Priti Sinha, over the Super 30 film, which was supposed to be a co-production, had led to a tug-of-war between their respective favourites, Hrithik Roshan and Akshay Kumar, both of whom were keen to play mathematics wizard Anand Kumar. Now, Mirror has learnt that after enacting a visually impaired man on the path of vengeance in his last film, Kaabil, Hrithik will now take on this biopic directed by Vikas Bahl.

The actor had met Anand Kumar at his Juhu residence when the latter visited Mumbai last month to film a special episode for Amitabh Bachchan's gameshow Kaun Banega Crorepati. Confirming that Hrithik will be slipping into his shoes, the mathematician said, "I am happy that Hrithik will play me because he is the best choice for the role. His dedication towards his work and the kind of versatility he exhibits as an actor is very inspiring. Being a rooted and passionate person myself, I feel that he will bring an emotional depth to my life on screen. I am excited to see Hrithik as Anand Kumar essaying my emotional journey.

He added that he'd been just as excited when the makers first approached him with the idea of the film. "I totally trust Vikas with my story and I am confident that he will make a sensible and heartfelt film about me and what I strive to do.

In 2002, the Patna-based Anand Kumar had started an initiative to coach 30 meritorious but under-privileged students who could not afford special tuitions to crack JEE, the entrance examination for the Indian Institute of Technology. He provided them with study materials and lodging for a year, while his mother, Jayanti Devi, cooked meals for them. In the first year, 18 of the 30 students cracked the exams. Two years later it was 22 and 28 in 2006. In 2008 and 2009, it was a clean sweep. Fifteen years on, Anand Kumar's Ramanujan School of Mathematics is among the four most innovative schools in the world and he recently announced plans of expansion by conducting selection tests across the country.

The biopic will be produced by Madhu Mantena and Phantom Films and Priti Sinha's Reel Life Entertainment. Says Vikas, "Truth, they say, is stranger than fiction. Anand sir's life story is the most beautiful and shocking example of it. His mission to share his knowledge and educate children to get them and their families out of poverty is unprecedented. Fighting circumstances, lack of resources and the system that only wanted to pull him down, he is the true hero of today's India. I'm excited to take his story to the world.

http://punemirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/i-am-excited-to-see-hrithik-roshan-as-anand-kumar/amp_articleshow/60819375.cms

Finally hrithik will back

the film is totally different for hrithik image and this make it excited even though its not massala or BO material but nice he is trying to do different before krrish 4

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is this confirmed? Any official source? Few days back i read that Rakesh doesn't want hrithik to take up anything until krrish 4
Taran has confirmed it in twitter. I think we can be sure about it.
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is he the mathematician so many celebs went to meet? 
raj80 thumbnail
Hrithik playing a simple real life char...looks interesting though skeptical abt the director...
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
so it's confirmed n hrithik doing it ,lets see
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So excited!! Yay! Totally diff role for HR! Best of luck to the whole team!
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ZadayKiDaig

Will he speak bihari? ๐Ÿ˜†

he is hiring a coach to help him with his accentโญ๏ธ
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Since it is based on Anand Kumar I would want the focus to be on academics than cringeworthy romance... it was cringeworthy to watch the romance in MS Dhoni.. They usually make the romance in such movies so bad that it might be better if they kept focus on the main subject or reduced the love story to a mere ten minutes. I'm excited about Hrithik's upcoming movies.. they all sound so interesting