Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I had to look up this thread in the index.

I binged watch this show and loved it.
Today the last episode didn't disappoint.
It wasn't rushed like other serials.
I have become a fan Of Sami khan. Aisi hai tanhai and Khudgarz. He should take a bow. I sound like Abby lol.
Truth is I didn't watch Sami's shows because he did geos dramas mostly and I don't like those.
I am not into Jodi's so didn't care if Hassan ended with any one or not. I loved his journey of repentance, beautifully depicted by Yasir Nawaz.
Thank god yasir didn't butcher this like Shak.
His shows start really great but he has the talent to ruin them. But he did full justice to this show. Good job!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Now that's an interesting twist..so Hassan taking care of the baby all by himself or does the baby go to Abeer?

Even though I am satisfied with the end, I would have loved if hassan took care of Dua. Taking care of an orphan is highly rewarded in Islam so it could have been his redemption for being nasty to her parents. 😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
More than yasir nawaz credit for this show goes to rida bilal the writer...a director can make the script look good which yasir did here but shukk was ruined coz of sameera fazal messing things up in the end...with the script...it was not yasirs fault...he still made shukk look good 
Coming bk to this show...rida bilal is a blessing in the present pak drama industry whereas every other show now a days r going the saas bahu n bechaari aurat way 

She.did an excellent job in  beinteha and here also it wasnt typical...she doesnt show things out of the.box yet the scenes n characters still look different and refreshing...which is a talent itself and which many writers now a days r failing to sustain
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Finally this ended. Shukar ! I am very glad Rida didn't stretch this serial .
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1154735/khudgarz-overview-sami-khan-the-khudgarz-who-stole-the-show

Heres my review if anyone is interested. Willing to discuss as well : )
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
last week's TRPs are the lowest. only 1.9 . 
Silsiley didn't air ..so Tabeer benefitted:

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
True khudgarz didnt do well as long as trps r concerned 
And i can understand why 

The show was good but something was missing which wasnt the case with beinteha 

Also the man playing samis dad was terrible
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

True khudgarz didnt do well as long as trps r concerned

And i can understand why

The show was good but something was missing which wasnt the case with beinteha

Also the man playing samis dad was terrible

I think because there was no full fledged romance angle? Or because it dealt with some issues that were just too difficult for the ordinary audience to understand. When I talk to people here in US, they liked khudgarz more than Aisi Hai Tanhai, and that tells me the mindset of the people. Khudgarz was more contemporary. I Khudgarz over Beinteha any day. Beinteha just did not touch me. I think a lot of it was because I don't like Naveen.
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Been a few weeks since I finished this show with my mum and we were both super heart broken.  The OST IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Literally and the acting from main leads was brilliant. Lovvvedd every single character's development. Shout out to the creators for depicting depression and suicidal thoughts !! - Masha and Aiman did this so well !!! 

Story wise- Sami was AMAZING as Hassan. He ways his dialogues with such ease it's amazing.. and he was so horrible it made me laugh sometimes (Hassan, not Sami). Like woah man, no chill type laugh.😆

Junaid. OMG MY GUY JUNAID. Ended up having a crush on him because he was so cute, so farnabardaar and his pair with Ayra. Cried sooo hard when he died. Like woahhh . And then to add more misery, Ayra's death. Jheesze. !!! 

The moral of the story was amazing. Hassan's redemption and the role of Omar was amazing. Literally teared up when Hassan began to rwad namaaz. I wish they showed Hassan and the young, traumatised girl's comfort grow.. (by the end where she made him food and got her hand burnt) but alas, an amazing, amazing show. Definitely underrated. 

- i have more to say. Maybe later hehe !
Edited by -JollyJabeen-JB - 6 years ago