Do you want Arohi to have a look alike or split personality disorder?

Poll

Do you want Arohi to have a look alike or split personality disorder?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I Personally hope she is only the killer and does it because of either of the following reasons..
1) Untold revenge story
2) Split personality disorder or some other mental illness...

Alisha can play a double role but from my personal opinion i feel the story would be more interesting and exciting if the main lead was only the serial killer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True said it will be so interesting if there is split personality disorder love to see this in show let see what's have makers planned
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if its Split personality dont think Viewers will forgive her for all murders n accept her later its difficult she will end up like  Beyhadh maya but she is a female lead so cant be tajen chances ...But Look alike I want as it will bring more drama n twists where look alike wont give up untill end of show ...!!
Melkor thumbnail
I read a spoiler about it being the case of a lookalike.
As far as my opinion is concerned then I would prefer a personality disorder.It will be so fascinating for the FL to actually be flawed and somewhat grey
Another show named Kuch Iss Tarah which aired years ago actually explored this theme where the FL is suffering from a split personality

But as @saaniakh correctly pointed out the TRP audience may not accept such a heroine.
Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 6 years ago
Amekha thumbnail
I dont think its either of those. If it was split personality disorder or case of look alike she wouldn't be scared of police. The fact that she was trying to escape from the police cites that she is doing all this in full consciousness and doesn't have any sort of disorder. If she had a  look alike who was the serial killer then why would she be scared of police? My guess is she is doing all this for revenge and the 3 people she killed are related somehow to a past crime.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would like to have a look alike...specially bcoz I wanna know the reason why is she scared of the inspector...if she is not involved anywhere...that would be interesting...if she knows about the look alike and that she is the killer...maybe thats the reason...
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want Arohi to have split personality disorder or any other psychotic disease... It would be thrilling and nice change from regular dramas
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would prefer split personality for a change. 
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

if its Split personality dont think Viewers will forgive her for all murders n accept her later its difficult she will end up like  Beyhadh maya but she is a female lead so cant be tajen chances ...But Look alike I want as it will bring more drama n twists where look alike wont give up untill end of show ...!!

Surely they won't and its better having anything different than following the same Happy Ending drama ðŸ˜† We need rich content on Tv drama  ðŸ˜Š
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
We had many shows on Looks alike and revenge drama in the past. Split personlaity DOS or pshychopath would have been a nice introduction to the telly world and really... really wish a FL wid some flaws ðŸ˜Š I hope Arohi's character is not plain simple loving character, going for revenge and succeeeding later. Change mangta, serrilar killer bhi chalegi just show anything new 😃