Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amidst an emotional episode..the moment my smile and my eyes widened was Vivan's scene..😃 Super excited for his comeback ðŸ¥³ The coming episodes will be even more exciting 
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want Vivaan to go and tell Sukor that Tamarinds truth asap.
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Amidst an emotional episode..the moment my smile and my eyes widened was Vivan's scene..😃 Super excited for his comeback ðŸ¥³ The coming episodes will be even more exciting 

Yes ,  i felt very very happy the moment Vivaan opened his eyes.  and the way the photo fell down on karwachauth ... true to your words the downfall has symbolically started for the Brutus... the most unpardonable person in the world.

just WAITING for the shuruwaath  the first slap from Vivaan to be seen soon I hope.

Hope he acts smart and does not get beaten again... I fear as the Brutus is becoming too smart, even threatening and ordering KN...

hahah but still waiting for the downfall count down.

i think they will start after RV's track?

ndivyateja thumbnail
Sumi, 
Me too..Very excited to watch Tamarind's downfall as much as watching SuKor cute moments ðŸ˜ƒ
duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I LIKE PARAS AND I AM IMVAAN FAN SOO PLZZ DONT BE SUCH BIASED ANGAINST SHE WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVE BUT NOT SUCH TREATMENT BAD WHICH YOU GUYS SUGGEST AND IMVAAN ARE LIKEBLE TOO BUT VIVAAN ALSO DID WRONG WITH IMLI HE SHOULD UNDERSTAND HER AND I KNOW PEOPLE WOULD NOT AGREE BUT THIS FORUM IS ANTI IMLI
soo many would not understand me  but i am sure everyone have different opinion and choices 

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImvaanFAN

I LIKE PARAS AND I AM IMVAAN FAN SOO PLZZ DONT BE SUCH BIASED ANGAINST SHE WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVE BUT NOT SUCH TREATMENT BAD WHICH YOU GUYS SUGGEST AND IMVAAN ARE LIKEBLE TOO BUT VIVAAN ALSO DID WRONG WITH IMLI HE SHOULD UNDERSTAND HER AND I KNOW PEOPLE WOULD NOT AGREE BUT THIS FORUM IS ANTI IMLI

soo many would not understand me  but i am sure everyone have different opinion and choices 

You are the first Imvaan fan I ever met. Their marriage and love is a complete laughable joke. Imli is the most despicable woman I have seen on Indian television so far and Vivaan deserves better. I don't understand how someone could like Imvaan as a pair.
duavidhiFAN thumbnail
ok you dont like but atleast someone choice have i said bad against your fav couple they are likeable vidhi and paras both are good actors and my fav too 
ndivyateja thumbnail
@ImvaanFAN
Glad to see an imvaan fan here..as there would be a different POV..I do respect your choice..But I disagree with Vivan accepting imli back in his life..Whatever Vivan did to Imli was out his disgust..for which he payed his due..But what Imli has done to Vivan and named it as "Love" is completely indigestible and unacceptable..IMO Vivan deserves a better girl..
ndivyateja thumbnail
Adding to it..none here talk about the actors..Its only the characters we refer to..
duavidhiFAN thumbnail
vivaan deserves better how?throwing his wife outside he had trust issues so as imli too has but that doesnt mean shes full faulty both are grey characters they have good and bad qualities they both suit eachother i agree imli is immature but after their marraige how goodly vivaan deal her was good he had happy married which couple dont fight it will make stronger too but he should realize his mistakes too