Ending(Updated last chapter on Pg 30)(25.07.19)

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

For those who wanted a happy and good ending to Thahaan story. It is
supposed to start from where TPK ended but while reading you can consider that
it is just before the 15-year leap. I usually don't use Hindi. If I made a mistake, correct me.

10:00 am

In a hut in a small village in a forest

Laajo: Kahaani khatam? Usne itni saalon apne pati ka intezaar kiya aur phir kisi aur ko apnana pada. ( Is the story over? She waited so many years for her husband and then had to accept someone else)

Raju: Hain bahut ajeeb hai yeh kahaani. Aur phone se kaise koi photo le sakta hai? Photo to camera se lete hai na?( Yes, it is a very strange story. And how can someone take a photo using his phone? We use a camera to take photos, right?

Jaidev: Yeh zindagi hai, koi pariyon ki kahaani nahi. Vaise Raju, aaj kal ke mobile se photo le sakte hai. Shayad yeh aadmi ke paas bhi ek aisa phone hai. (This is life, not a fairytale. By the way Raju, with nowadays mobile phone it is possible to take photos. Perhaps, this man also has such a phone.)( He said this pointing at a cot)

Raju: Vo to kabse soh raha hai. Kab uthega vo? Mujhe aur jaana hai ki shahar kaisa hota hai. Vaahan ke log aur uska parivaar kaise hote hai. Kya koi uska intezaar kar raha hai jaise ki apke kahaani mein vo chachi kar rahi thi? (He is sleeping since long. When will he wake up? I want to know more about how towns are. How are the people and his family. Is someone waiting for him like the aunty in your story)

Grandma: Pata nahi beta. Par agar uska koi hai, toh mein dua karti hoon ki vo apne parivaar se jald se jald mile. (I don't know. But, if he has someone, I pray that he meets his family as soon as possible)

Jaidev: Ise pehle use hosh mein aana hoga kyunki na toh police yahan par aayega use dhoondne na kisi ko aane dega. (Before that, he has to regain consciousness because the police will not come here to search for him nor will let anyone come.)

Police station

Thapki entered the police station and headed towards the police inspector.

Thapki: "Bihaan ya Bani ka kuch pata chala? (Did you get any information about Bihaan or Bani?)

Inspector: "Madam, humne aapse pehle bhi kaha hai ki agar kuch pata chalega to hum aapko phone kar denge. Roz yahan pe aane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Ek aur baat, ab se hum sirf aapki beti ko dhoodne ki koshish karenge. Agar apke pati zinda hote to ab tak humme mil chuke honge.(We have already told you if we will find something, we will call you. There is no need to come everyday. One more thing, now we will only search for your daughter. If your husband was alive, we would have already find him.)

Thapki wanted to say that Bihaan will surely return but she knew that he will not believe her. Nearly no one did.

The police officers are repeatedly saying that after being shot and falling down from a cliff there was hardly any chances of him not dying and if he did, wild animals might have already eaten him. That is what people thought though in her presence no one admitted it.

At least everyone had hopes of finding Bani soon.

10:45

PN

Tina, Anu and Veer were sitting on the stairs outside the house. As soon as they saw Thapki returning, they rushed to her.

Tina: "Ma, Bani mili?(Mom, did you find Bani?)

Thapki: "Nahi(No.)

Veer and Anu at the same time: "Aur chachu?  (And uncle?)

Thapki shook her head no.

Thapki: "Chalo andar chalte hai. Baaki sab kahan hai? (Let's go inside. Where is everyone else?)

Veer: "TV dekh rahen hain. ( They are watching TV)

Veer and Ananya went inside leaving Thapki and Tina alone.

Tina: "Kya sach me Papa aur Bani jaldi vapas aayenge?(Will papa and Bani really come back soon?)

"Jaldi ka to pata nahi par kabhi na kabhi to aayenge(Don't know if they will come soon, but one day they will come.), Thapki said while hugging her.

Edited by Toulup - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb start Upasna πŸ‘πŸΌ
It's interesting...waiting to read more parts πŸ˜Š
Toulup thumbnail

10:50

Inside PN

Bauji,Vasu and Suman were watching the TV. Veer and Ananya joined them, followed by Thapki and Tina. Bani's missing report was being shown on Dhruv's channel.

Vasu:  Sahi vakt par aaye ho tum log. Mera mann khe raha hai ki aaj Bani ke bare main kuch pata chalega.( You came at the right time. I feel that today we will get some information about Bani.)

Thapki: Do hafte ho gaye hai. Pata nahi kis haalat mein hogi vo. Kash ki koi uska pata de aaj. ( It has been 2 weeks since she went. I don't know in what condition she is in. I hope today someone tell us where she is.)

Her talks were interrupted by a phone ring.

Suman, being the closest to the photo picked it up.

Suman: Hello.

On the other side: Kya app uss jo ladki laapata hui hai ke parivaar se koi ek hai?( Are you from the family whose child is missing?)

Suman( putting the call on speaker) : Haan. App ne usey kahin par dekha? ( Yes. Did you see her?)

On the other side:  Kuch din pehle main gaon gayi thi. Vaahan  maine use dekha. Kisi ladaaku aurat ke saath thi vo. ( Some days ago, I went to my village. I saw her there. She was with a woman who looked like wanted to pick a fight with everyone.)

Thapki ( snatching the phone): Kounsa gaon hai vo? ( Whivh village is it?)

On the other side: Bohipur.

Small village in forest

A group of children was playing. Grandma was sitting outside the hut and watching them. Suddenly, she heared something falling inside. She rushed inside and found the injured man trying to sit. He was however, still weak and was failing to do so. Yet he kept trying.

Grandma: Arey beta yuhi letey raho.  RAJU RAJU! ( Son, keep on lying. RAJU RAJU!)

Raju: Ji dadi. (Yes, grandmother)

Grandma: Jaidev aur Ramesh ko bulao. Jo aadmi lekar aaye the ko hosh aageya. ( Call Jaidav and Ramesh. That man they had brought has gained consciousness.)

Flashback

Grandma is cooking. Then Laajo called her. Jaidev and Ramesh were placing a man on the cot. He was unconscious and covered with blood. Raju was the next to enter the hut followed by Vimal, the only qualified  doctor she knew. Vimal asked everyone to leave the hut. This man needed to be treated immediately. He knew that it might already be too late but he had to give his best to save him.

Edited by Toulup - 6 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow Upasna u r giving an end to TPK. Already loving it. Plz continue soon 
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even the second part is superb Upasna πŸ‘πŸΌ
Waiting to read the next part...please continue asap πŸ˜Š
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am late here I just came to forum and saw this
So you are giving a proper ending to tpk😊
I read both the parts in a go and it's really nice and superbπŸ˜ƒ
Pls do continue soonishπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
.. and I, too, saw this only now. What a daring enterprise to try and end TPK - on a happy note I presume πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting eagerly for the follow-up...so nice to look forward to a really happy THAHAAN FOREVER

But I have a few observations:
. If Bihaan was shot in the NOIDA area of PN : i) what cliffs are we talking about there??; ii) what 'wild animals' do we fear there? πŸ˜‰

. Would anyone who finds a wounded person like that not inform the police first and foremost, especially in the NCR? Otherwise the finder may be accused later of having injured the person even πŸ˜²

.Thapki would be about 30 in this story > would someone refer to her as 'aunty' then? πŸ˜†
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja2109

I am late here I just came to forum and saw this

So you are giving a proper ending to tpk😊
I read both the parts in a go and it's really nice and superbπŸ˜ƒ
Pls do continue soonishπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

... and you, dear Pooja, please continue your story also... most soonish
You kept us really hanging from a cliff there...πŸ˜† 
Toulup thumbnail

Originally posted by: T4Thahaanfan

.. and I, too, saw this only now. What a daring enterprise to try and end TPK - on a happy note I presume πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting eagerly for the follow-up...so nice to look forward to a really happy THAHAAN FOREVER

But I have a few observations:
. If Bihaan was shot in the NOIDA area of PN : i) what cliffs are we talking about there??; ii) what 'wild animals' do we fear there? πŸ˜‰

. Would anyone who finds a wounded person like that not inform the police first and foremost, especially in the NCR? Otherwise the finder may be accused later of having injured the person even πŸ˜²

.Thapki would be about 30 in this story > would someone refer to her as 'aunty' then? πŸ˜†

By cliff I meant that filmcity helipad where this scene was shot. How do we call such a place? It looked like there is a forest down there.

About that other question, you will know the answer later.
Edited by Toulup - 6 years ago
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Upasna waiting pls update soon😊