Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Yeah NaiRan romance nahi mil raha or yeh log Sawri ki love story plan kar rahe hai.

For God Sake they already have the love story of two lead couple. There is still soo much to see in Nairan and Meghnal love story. Its not like they have shown everything they can with this two couple that they r introducing new. Just now Nairan misunderstanding has been cleared they still need to work on their relationship and they need to show some romantic scenes between them. Meghnal has finally made a beautiful home for themselves its time to show how Meghna will be the support of Kunal. So much story is still left. 
But Instead of developing this two love stories they are bringing new ones. 
First Visyati like seriously. Khyati is a kid. She just started college few months ago even if she can fall in love in that age but they aren't mature enough to handle marriage and relationship at that small age. It can also be an infatuation for Khyati which is very common at that age. How can they marry her like that. Let her finish her studies first. As if that stupid yrach wasn't enough they started a new once.
Who wants to see Sawri's romance. I don't have anything against the actress she is doing her job. But Sawri is an irritating character whats the need to show soo much importance to her. She already ruined the beautiful pre marriage romance of NaiRan. And now after marriage instead of NaiRan they will now show Sawri's Romance. 
The trps are already going down. The show will end soon.
They already have NK and Sandhya with them they can already create family drama. What is the need of sawri???? 

Agree with each & every point you wrote👏
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Must be for Saawri to become a Chauhan Bahu
Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...good to see manish back on the small screen and too in ess. I hope his pairing opposite saawari is a fake piece of news. Looking forward to his character. If only cvs show his tashn with meghna! That would be a treat to watch. Both manish and sangeeta will look good in a single frame. Apart from sahil, manish is the only man whom i imagined opp. Sangy, so fingers crossed for it. Plus, he is playing an anti- hero in the show, so there's lot can be woven around his character. 
Finally this newness in the form of this character is attracting me back to the show. No doubt manish will play his character with full justice. But instead of jumping directly to revealing his grey-shades, they must first try to build up his character to be a strong one. That would be more interesting to watch. Imagining a face-off between him and our dhakkad girl meghna! Divine!
P.S- no offence to meghnalians, still a die-hard meghnalian and will always be!
anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pairing opposite Saawri may not be in a romantic angle.

If this guy is NK's biological son, then Saawri might force NK to keep his promise - that is, to make her Chauhan bahu.
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waiting how this track folds
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Love u Manish Raisinghan I know u r a talented actor and I also know u  will  give ur best gud luck for ur new project