Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer-89 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It was indeed a comedy of errors πŸ˜† yesterday!!

DNA test matters to everyone involved

While one half wants the test to be positive the other half wants it to be negative.

Adhiraj : He's not wishing for a positive nor negative test! He knows it'll be negative 🀣 OVERCONFIDENCE. In his blind hate towards the mahal wasis and his haste to bring them down he fails to use his mind properly. A shrewd woman like Satrupa who's been running the Business empire with the father in law won't destroy her own credibility by hiring a fake daughter!! Also the fact she herself requested him to do the test should have lighted up his grey cells but this is human nature, when we've a preconceived notion about someone we automatically think in that direction only!

Baldev: He's also not looking for a positive nor negative test. He's sure it'll be negative because according to him, he has fathered only one child with Satrupa! His preconceived notions about his wife whether right or wrong time will tell, but that has blinded him to the possibility that Anami is his own blood.

Satrupa: She's got nothing to hide , requests the DNA test herself , her worry about Baldev's corporation in doing the test got over when he gave the go ahead to Adhiraj! But something does worry her and that's her own daughter!!
She sees the younger version of Satrupa in Anami, who won't bent so easily especially when she's been forced to do things.

Pujan: He wants it negative because unlike the Dadaji and Baldev his dimag Ki Bhatti lighted up after observing Satrupa and Dadiji's actions.

Dadiji: wants it positive because she believes Anami can reunite this broken family. Reunite Baldev with his father. Baldev and Satrupa and ultimately Dadaji getting healing through the presence of his grandchild who can hopefully fill the void vatsalya has left after his demise!!

Poonam is in big trouble but silly girl you do deserve it πŸ˜† She's so cute but she's going to be roasted πŸ˜•Edited by Dreamer-89 - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Santiago we have not yet reached chaoes theory or butterfly effect, but soon we will reach it, the way people are planning. One plan will cross other and the outcome will impact third completely derailing it and soon we dont know what kind of result we will get πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@thilss too many cooks spoil the broathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@dreamer the fun is someone wants negative, someone wants positive no one wants truth. And someone has decided their perceived truth is the truth. Adhiraj and Baldev belongs to that category. It would be fun if the results come inconclusive πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Neither yes nor " No" and yes it can happen due to natural genetic mutations, where match is less than 99% but more than 0%πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bluecool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's absolute chaos alright. But the question is won't these people question the credibility of the results if it's not what they are expecting.
I mean Baldev was so quick to say the Satrupa had brought in an imposter with same kind of allergy as Vatsalya. He attributed it to her clever planning. And dadaji agreed.

Similarly, they can always say Satrupa did something to make the results positive. Baldev and Dadaji don't want any proof. They just want to prove her wrong. Wonder what will make they see the truth?

As for Poonam, I think she is the daughter of a servent of Lal mahal. So loyalty to their master is probably taught to them. 
Edited by bluecool - 6 years ago
Dreamer-89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Santiago we have not yet reached chaoes theory or butterfly effect, but soon we will reach it, the way people are planning. One plan will cross other and the outcome will impact third completely derailing it and soon we dont know what kind of result we will getπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@thilss too many cooks spoil the broathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@dreamer the fun is someone wants negative, someone wants positive no one wants truth. And someone has decided their perceived truth is the truth. Adhiraj and Baldev belongs to that category. It would be fun if the results come inconclusiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Neither yes nor " No" and yes it can happen due to natural genetic mutations, where match is less than 99% but more than 0%πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Inconclusive 🀣 😈 that'll be πŸ˜‰
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly Shruthi πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
@bluecool yes Poonam is a servant's daughter. And they are taught loyalty but the question is to whom Satrupa or Anami, who is her masterπŸ˜ƒ
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Question is does she know what she is doing. Or what is a DNA test n for what she is helping. Cs as she said that day with dadi who's blood after all n in many siatuatins she proved herself to be believed what her choti maa said to the LM people by introducing Anami as the heir the daughter of them. So by helping Anami Punam is being loyal to her as her servant her fiend n in a way as a sister but I doubt she knows what she is doing in the name of being loyal to Anami. She just blindly follows Anami's orders but doesn't know by that she is going against LM soecialy her choti maa. Just my two cents πŸ˜†
Edited by thilss - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@thilss no poonam is not that naive, she knows if Satrupa catches it is an issue. So she has some idea of what she is getting into.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Mimosa what Anami is doing is not right, and what Pujan is doing is also not right. So these two wrongs have to cross off each other and give the right result. If it happens I would say RKC is the first show that has used the mathematical principle of negative*negative positive. As people say 2 wrongs doesnt make a right. 

But if you do right against a wrong, only wrong will win. If attack is in wrong way, defense also has to be wrong way. Only thing you can do is never attack the wrong way.

i dont think what anami is doing is wrong. if you see satrupa tricked her family and made a false claim of kidnapping to get her to lal mahal. she could have done it in any other way. even made a deal with her that she will let her comeback after some years or even better get her parents and brother along with her too. They are her family after all and anami needs them. But no then it wall all about her dynasty politics, anami's priorities and happiness took a backseat. i believe  even if satrupa had requested anami and family to come with her explaining how her brother was supposedly murdered they would have agreed to help her, but no she choose the forced way out.

Anami is doing the same thing cheating with her to get back to her family. I dont see anything wrong with that. She is not interested in dynasty politics. its satrupas requirement that the heir be her blood / (not that her blood get the right of being the heir mind you, because untill vatsalya was alive she dint think of giving anami her right). Anami has no such ambitions why will she suffer for satrupas ambitions. if she wants to lead a simple life with her family she has a right to do so. It is satrupas forcing of her ambitions down her children's throat that had led to vatsalya's death & also pushing anami away from her

But yes Pujan the fool had to spoil everything whatever Anami did. I wonder if anami will come to  know about who spoiled her plan. Or if pujan will come to know about how anami had perfectly done what he wanted and it was he who ruined it. I would love to see both reactions. It will be pricelessπŸ˜†

And i am not liking pujan making adhiraj's sister a bait. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@naq the only problem in Anami plan was Poonam. It was good that Satrupa didnt do anything to the girl. Sometimes dynasty politics can be ugly the punishment for collateral damage is much more than you can imagine, which most probably Tanya will give. Because Pujan is not Satrupa.