TC : Vikas Bhalla to play inspector in Colors' Udann

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
By TellychakkarTeam

COLORS' popular prime time drama Udann, that has kept viewers captivated with its unique narrative and endearing characters is all set to welcome versatile actor Vikas Bhalla who will be joining the show's stellar cast.

An acclaimed singer and a popular face on Indian television, Vikas will essay the character of Ranvijay; a senior inspector for whom actions speak louder than words, especially when he is angry! He is focused, impulsive yet unpredictable and makes his entry in the storyline as a savior for Chakor. Impressed by his no-nonsense, morally upright attitude - Chakor agrees to take refuge in his house.

Speaking about his return to television after his brief hiatus - Vikas Bhalla said, "Udaan is a much-loved show that has been winning the hearts of viewers across the country. The show has presented me with an opportunity for the first time in my career to play the role of a policeman; Ranvijay is not a typical cop and comes with various shades to his persona that appealed to me. To bring the character to life, I have been interacting with my friends who are part of the police force and I hope the viewers enjoy watching my character on the show.

But, what is Ranvijay's real goal and is Chakor really safe?

For more such updates keep a tab on TellyChakkar.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrutha131

By TellychakkarTeam

COLORS' popular prime time drama Udann, that has kept viewers captivated with its unique narrative and endearing characters is all set to welcome versatile actor Vikas Bhalla who will be joining the show's stellar cast.

An acclaimed singer and a popular face on Indian television, Vikas will essay the character of Ranvijay; a senior inspector for whom actions speak louder than words, especially when he is angry! He is focused, impulsive yet unpredictable and makes his entry in the storyline as a savior for Chakor. Impressed by his no-nonsense, morally upright attitude - Chakor agrees to take refuge in his house.

Speaking about his return to television after his brief hiatus - Vikas Bhalla said, "Udaan is a much-loved show that has been winning the hearts of viewers across the country. The show has presented me with an opportunity for the first time in my career to play the role of a policeman; Ranvijay is not a typical cop and comes with various shades to his persona that appealed to me. To bring the character to life, I have been interacting with my friends who are part of the police force and I hope the viewers enjoy watching my character on the show.

But, what is Ranvijay's real goal and is Chakor really safe?

For more such updates keep a tab on TellyChakkar.com

Nooo...why? Divya's family is enough rit???..or has chakor changed her decision of cming bak..😭
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think suraj will cm in search of chakor and see her living with ranvijay thereby assuming she is married to him
Nahi...
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks! I think it will just delay their meeting and maybe the inspector will keep Chakor against her will and Suraj will end up saving her. Every twist is just to add a week in the track.
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok now I remember where I've seen him..He was a contestant in Bigg Boss  Hez a singer right..
Chakor taking refugee and all..should wait till the episode airs..Don't know whats on CVs mind ðŸ˜•