Agar tum saath ho - completed with epilogue

Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Chapter one
How dare he... I  went into all this mess only to make that pervert sign the documents... Now Raj Bajwa the great, the root cause of all my troubles is trying to take me away from my mission... What the hell... He is lifting me  up... "Raj, leave me or you will regret it" I  yelled... I am desperately trying to fight him,the creep is strong...Rabji, there was a time when I used to crave to be in this position but now I feel disgusted whenever he touches me... Everything changed after the contract... I am the daughter of Charan and Amba Pavanya... Maa ne bahut kuch sikhaya hai... Par Amba Pavanya ne apne theeno betiyonko khudki izzat karna sabse pehle sikhaya hai... I have already ruined my self respect too much by begging for his love... I can't let my mother down now. I know that she let me down by not trusting me but I am her waaris... I'll protect my mother and sisters till I die... So for now I have to escape from Raj's arms and get back to Chander... He is putting me in the jeep, so he thinks that he will be able to drive away with me forcibly and I will comply with his wishes... "Raj Bajwa, mujhe jaane do, warna pachthavoge... Ab mere saath hoshiyari math karna, mein apni maa aur behnokkeliye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon..." "Preet bahut khatra hain, chalo..." "mujhe tumhari madat nahi chahiye... Maine toh nahi kaha tha aane ke liye par tu aaya iss liye thanks par aage ki kaam mein khud karoongi" He looked like there was a battle going on in his head... And he slowly says "Mein koyi hoshiyari nahi kar raha hoon... Main tumse pyaar karta hoon... Main..." I didn't let him complete the sentence my right hand reached out and slapped him hard. The guy was a dog... He was thinking about  playing with my feelings in such a serious situation..." meri behen khatre mein hai aur tum sirf badle ke baare main soch sakte ho.. 
Raj Bajwa ke ishq mein barbaad hone keliye mere pass kuch bacha nahi hai. Jo Preet tumhare ishq ke liye apni jaan de ne kiliye tayar thi woh abhi mar chuki hai... Jo ladki tumhare saamne hai usse sirf apni behn dikhayi deti hai... Ab mein tumhe apni jazbaat ke saath khelne nahi doongi... Hato meri raste se aur meri zindagi se bhi... Mujhe apni behen ki hifazat karni hai, apni rakhi ki karz utharna hai... Aur ye mein khud karoongi ". Ignoring the crushed look on his face and melting eyes I pushed him away from me and walked towards the guest house. I knew that he was not lying about the part where he said that he was in love with me. But I didn't want a repetition of what happened to me before... Nor did I want to once again understand that he loves me... It won't be good for both of us... Now I'll wake up Chander and make him sign the papers. Enough thinking about Raj Bajwa... Simmi didi is my priority... I couldn't complete this sentence entirely as a pair of strong hands enveloped me from behind, one hand covering my nose and mouth. My first thought was of Chander, then I recognised the way the arms enclosed me. I got a whiff of his perfume as we struggled. I recognised the lips that came close to my ear as it brushed past my cheek. When I get through this I might ask him to shave regularly... The freaking idiot lifted me up with his other hand when his other hand was half strangling me... "sorry, Preet... Tumne mere liye aur koi rasta bhi nahi choda hai... Mein tumhe uss kameene ke pass wapas nahi bech sakta. Mein tumhe iss tarah nahi kho sakta..." I started feeling dizzy and realised he had covered my nose with a tissue with some kind of medicine... I felt him carrying me outside and placing me in the jeep. Then I felt the vehicle start before I passed out completely... 

Edited by Meghateresa - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good work Megha! Keep it up! If only we could have something like this to happen in the serial. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Minus The Slap part of course. I really do not approve of violence in anyway. But since it's your story, you have the creative freedom. Keep it up.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haha!
I liked the part where she wanted him to shave 😆
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome! Chapter megha 👏.Waiting for the next update 😳.
Meghz99 thumbnail
Chapter two
This stupid girl will be the end of me... Here I just confessed what I have been trying to hide from my existence itself and she slaps me... Ok, Raj focus on driving... Manpreet Pavanya can be dealt with later... First of all I need to get her home.. Raj, stop staring at her pretty, um not so pretty, face... She is very light... Kind of easy to carry about...entire life... Concentrate!!!! It is not really your fault,it's just a side effect of Harjeet Bajwa's blood... He fell for Amba Pavanya... And his sons can't stop falling for her daughters... It's her fault... Who in the hell told her to let her veil fall that cursed holi day? Her first glimpse and I was lost forever... What is it with Amba Pavanya and her daughters that every guy is attracted to them like magnets??? Time had no effect upon Amba Pavanya's beauty and grace... I wonder if that is an inherited quality??? If she is like this fifty years later and still has the same effect on me then there is no escape!!!! Raj, do you really want to escape???? Nooo, I didn't just think that!!!! It might just be a realisation that after seeing her no girl in this world holds the attraction she holds for me... Thank God I reached home... Now I have to get her inside without anyone noticing. I'll call Rohan veerji... He is a very understanding and sweet brother. He always understood... Even when I was trying not to understand... He always supported Preet even when he thought that she killed Raman veerji. Which I suppose he doesn't believe now. Raj, you can figure out what you want to believe or what you want to do later... First of all you can't let anyone see Preet like this... Okay, here comes Rohan veerji... "veerji, I saved her... But in order to get her here I had to drug her. We need to get her into the house now without anyone noticing". Rohan checks if the way is clear and I finally tuck her into my bed. Rohan veerji smiles mischievously and I know what he is thinking about... "If I had taken her to Simmi didi's room then someone would have came" I say defensively. "not because you wanted to take care of her, ofcourse" he smiling again when he is saying this. Raj, get this over with once and for all... "you know better than anyone else in the planet that I want to take care of her." there, no more secrets between brothers... Having his support in falling in love with a Pavanya girl is far from what I thought in childhood... Somebody is coming and I cover Preet up... Rohan veerji says" Mohini aunty... "
She seems shocked to see Preet... Maybe she was in on Chander's plan to trap Preet... Why is she looking at me and my room and then back to Preet..." what happened to her? "she demands angrily... Is it just me or is she flustered..." why would you care? "Rohan veerji replies." I just thought since Amba would be coming here today she will be up and about... I don't want Pavanyas telling people we don't take care of our bahus". She looks at me meaningfully and advances towards Preet. I stop her, I can't let her see the dress.. "oh, I just wanted to check her temperature..." I'll check whatever there is to check " I reply... Mohini seems to be drawing conclusions from what I speak and it seems to be confirming her worst fears... She leaves smiling a very stressed smile and is shaking badly. I turn my attention back to Rohan veerji." Raj, I think there is a high chance of getting caught like this. You will have to change Preet's clothes." I tried to make a sound with my throat. It suddenly seemed very tight. "What, when, wh... I what?". Veerji looks like he is trying not to laugh."Well she is your wife... That give you legal permission to do so. I'll go get one of her suits from her room and then you can change her clothes" and he walks away... I can't believe I just thought Rohan veerji was an understanding brother. I can't change any girl's clothes. Especially this girl's clothes. I might get a heart attack. Even if I don't she will kill me brutally when she wakes up. Rohan veerji got the suit that I often caught myself admiring her in. I have to get out of this problem...
Nearly two hours later she started stirring... I quickly removed my hand which was playing with her hair. "you alright?" I ask her. She groans and takes my help in sitting up straight. I get her a glass of water. She seems to register the surroundings. "the signature??" "Didn't get one... It was a pretty stupid plan..." I tell her. "It would have been fine if you hadn't dragged me  back here... Why am I in your room?" "um, someone would have seen us taking you to Simmi didi's room in that dress". She stretches and suddenly jumps up on the bed. "who changed my clothes????" I felt all the anger which I had bottled inside me ever since she put herself in danger coming out. "I did" I say defiantly... If I was expecting an angry reaction I was surprised. I got a murderous response. I was sitting on the bed and she lifted me up by the collar. I was as much as tall as her even when she was standing on the bed but I still found her very intimidating. It was like this in childhood also. I'll say something and she will start giving off sparks like a firecracker... I never realised her full potential then. I used to ask her often "yaara tu ladkiyon ki tarah jaldi rooth kyu jaata hai" not knowing I was hitting the nail at the time. Her anger brought me back to the present. "How dare you???  Who do you think you are???? Kis hakh se tumne mujhe haath lagaya??? Yeh baat kabhi bhoolna mat ki hamare beech mein koi rishta nahi hai... Bas ek contract hai." She pushed me and started throwing things at me."Relax, Preet mummy ji ne tumhare kapde badle.." Rohan veerji who entered the room said. "Your mummy is here... She is here to put tilak on Chander" he said looking very depressed. I remembered him coming with mummy in tow to help me out with Preet... I wondered what auntyji was going to say or should I call her mummyji now...Last time she came here I overheard her conversation with Preet. She seemed pretty clear that she didn't ever want me for a son in law. I suppose calling her mummyji will be out of question. Last time she left me so guilty that I went and made the contract to erase my guilt which now makes me feel more guilty every day. And I am not the type of damaad a saas would shower affection and say please take care of my daughter. Amba Pavanya will never put her hand on my head and say may you live forever. Most probably please let him die soon or something along the lines of sada dukhi raho. May you suffer more than what you made my daughter suffer. Looking at my personal firecracker who was glaring at me I thought to myself "beti akeli kam padrahi thi ki maa bhi aagayi... Raj beta tu toh gaya" 
Meghz99 thumbnail
I think I should just ignore Sakshi Devi in my ff. I don't want her " I am leaving you because you love Preet"  drama in my ff. She is Raj's problem not ours... I hope in the show Raj might give her a proper explanation!!!!! Even though she is a bitch I can't help feeling sorry for her... Lack of common sense is not a crime!!!!! As for drugging Raj I hope she suffers from the consequences... What are your opinions about Raj knowing about Mohini's ugly truth in the next chapter??? Should I wait or shall I just do it right away...  Edited by Meghateresa - 6 years ago
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghateresa

I think I should just ignore Sakshi Devi in my ff. I don't want her " I am leaving you because you love Preet"  drama in my ff. She is Raj's problem not ours... I hope in the show Raj might give her a proper explanation!!!!! Even though she is a bitch I can't help feeling sorry for her... Lack of common sense is not a crime!!!!! As for drugging Raj I hope she suffers from the consequences... What are your opinions about Raj knowing about Mohini's ugly truth in the next chapter??? Should I wait or shall I just do it right away... 

Loved the chapter. It was really funny 🤣. Bechara Raj.😆.As for mohini truth  I think you should wait a bit.  Not that I'm complaining if you showed  the truth about bit early.But still I think you should wait. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Great one Megha. The part where Raj is talking to himself? Too funny. You described Preet's reactions really well. 
Well done.
Meghz99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash.raje17

Great one Megha. The part where Raj is talking to himself? Too funny. You described Preet's reactions really well. 

Well done.

Thank you ash didi...