petition to save evab

JassMaan93 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.change.org/p/tv-unfair-to-take-ek-vivah-aisa-bhi-off-air-it-has-better-ratings-than-other-shows
please do sign up this petition to save this show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritikaka thumbnail
Please guys convinced Nivedita mam not to end her show really soon.It is wonderful show but some episodes are ruined by Ravi entry.If the close the role of Ravi and negative characters I am sure the show gain high trp.
Please save the show from ending.I don't want this show off air.Please please save the show anyhow.Why &TV channel decided to end show.Atleast they should think about fans,makers and cast of the show

Please tell me some way for save EVAB because I am also a big fan of EVAB.How many fans are with me to save show.We are only 9 days to save the show from offairI wish Creatives convinced by fan's request.Guys add more and more fans to save the show from offair.I and you all want to stop show anyhow.

Pleaseee save the show.

JassMaan93 thumbnail
we too dont want this shw to go offair. lets see if would happen by this petition
Ritikaka thumbnail
Please read about EVAB on Indianwikimedia to find out what Abhishek says about EVAB offair.Now how fans save show from offair.I think Nivedita mam not convinced by fan's reguest.Because they stop shoot already for show.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^i wouldnt mind if they came back with season 2...