The sudden supernatural turn

AnkurBaksi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What do you guys have to say about the sudden supernatural turn the show has taken??? Did you like it or not??? Personally, I didn't like it much. After all the show has been realistic from the start & now suddenly such supernatural stuff is hard to digest. Makers should remember that we are watching a detective show, not "Aahat" ðŸ˜† 
But I was thinking that, can Meera really contact with spirits or is it a case of multiple personality disorder??? Remember "Bhool Bhulaiya" & "Apirichit The Stranger"???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I personally don't believe in all that but I honestly don't think that the supernatural powers meera has will have anything to do with the show apart from solving the mehek mystery (I'm sure mehek did something and dev wants to know why she did that or what were her intentions). Everything else will be solved by our super detective dev with somewhat help from meera and that's all we want right?
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess I might b the only one who still feels this show isn't going supernatural way remember dev & Abdul talk where dev was trying to figure out logical reasons for meera behavior & yes even I was reminded of bhool bhulaiya movie & I strongly believe it's going to go that way only 
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

I guess I might b the only one who still feels this show isn't going supernatural way remember dev & Abdul talk where dev was trying to figure out logical reasons for meera behavior & yes even I was reminded of bhool bhulaiya movie & I strongly believe it's going to go that way only 

sadly there are no logical reasons for meera's behavior now😆...dev and abdul were trying to figure out logical reasons but failed and dev believed her finally.and this was coming as many of us assumed before that meera will connect with mahek later.sumona too has always said that she is playing a professional pyshic. And this week cvs have confirmed that meera has supernatural powers.her childhood memory with dadi.how she got to know that what exactly happened with stuti that night?? She saw stuti  hanging on  a fan even before stuti's dad tell her...she knows beforehand where dev -abdul have called the trio??acc to dev all three of them were involved in torturing stuti but meera was the one saying save  nisha. Speaking in  exactly stuti's voice?Edited by purepunjabi - 6 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like the supernatural element presented
I have been following the interviews for a long time before the show started and the actors hinted at her supernatural powers helping Dev so i was not surprised.
It is being handled tastefully as of know, we will have to see more episodes to judge it. 
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am not normally a fan of supernatural or horror but actually I think its works quite well.

- One reason is that in all the other crime shows there is always a rational explanation so in a way ist quite refreshing to actually have a supernatural element.
- Secondly I have some confidence I the CVs of Dev, the way they have gradually presented Meera's powers is really well done, subtle and in a relatively "believable" way.
- However I did find the Stuti possession a bit unnerving with the crooked hands etc, but it worked well with the plot, one on side Dev is taking the purely rational high tech approach and on the other there is the intense emotional need for retribution and closure. Its a kind of externalization of what Dev & Stuti's father are feeling & I do admit it made e feel the pain of the events more than I would otherwise have felt.

Minionite thumbnail
I personally don't like this track at all. Even the Bhool Bhulaiyaa track doesn't make sense here because there Vidya Balan became Manjulika after hearing her story. But here Meera didn't know Stuti's story beforehand. In fact no one knew the story until Meera said it as Stuti. This means that the supernatural track is real. And I don't like it because this is a realistic crime show not a horror show.
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is definitely not something psychological rather downright psychic. Meera was brought to Dev's life for a purpose, and that purpose is to act as a binder between Dev-Mahek with her supernatural power. Still I feel the execution should have been more original/creative not in the cliche horror movie way! Still they did quite a commendable job with music, make up, creating ambiance. This show is not going in #Aahat way, that I feel 😆 ... This epi was to establish Dev's trust on Meera and Dev's more knowledge about Meera's life and powers.  
I believe in after life. I believe when someone dies everything doesn't demolishes into the atmosphere, there is something that stays. A energy and with proper environment that energy gains power to do things. These energies may not have feelings and can stay as a cellular bacteria or virus, sometime living-sometime not. Sometime in between life and death! 
If they are showing supernatural I would like to see that from a more scientific and original/creative angle. But as it is a detective show, I guess they have done a pretty job handling the issue, but we need more effort!
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I didn't like the supernatural turn. I was expecting there would be some plan or rationale behind it. I hope this should be it. They should not make more episodes about Meera's supernatural connection and keep the show more realistic.
PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Many forum people did not like Meera s supernatural angle when she is actually a professional pshycic...the episodes were full of dev and Meera scenes.. still the trp decreased further...vaani Mehek track was not there at all...it was only other good actors of TV industry. 
It s like forum people do not like Meera s angle too.so what dev and Meera angle everyone wanted to see some of us can not understand...

Dev missed his dead wife ...there also some said Mehek jaap ...but if there was no Mehek why dev will be eccentric and weird he wd have been normal sweet loving well behaved man.but all of us like the strange dev only.
Edited by PM1774 - 6 years ago