peeran os updated chap 4

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey I am back sorry for making you wait but I am student soi have to study so it's touht to take time for writing ao here it goes

Chap:4
Preeta comes home and tells srishti that she have to go in party with karan srishti gets excited to listen that her sister is going in party with star karan luthra so she chose black anarkali frock for preeta because preeta does not like to wear western clothes preeta Wear the frock and do light make up and wear matching jewelry with frock srishti and salra praises preeta's beauty and tells her that karan well gets shocked to see her other side karan also wears black t shirt with blue pant and black jacket with watch and shoes and uses his favorite perfume he looks dashing his family also praised his looks he takes car keys and leave for preeta's house when he reached there he calls preeta and tells to come outside I am waiting outside preeta comes downstairs when karan saw her he forgets to take breath she looks beautiful her open hair with jewelry and light makeup her frock fit to her body perfectly he gets lost to see preeta and preeta also feels shy by karan's gaze when preeta calls karan he does not response

Preeta:karan where you seems lost listen I am Ready let's go we are getting late

Karan:oh sorry I was just lost but I have to admit it you are looking good miss mental

Preeta:actually srishti makes me ready I don't know what to wear she help me now let's go

Karan:yes sure sit in car

Karan opens door for preeta and made her sit in car but preeta's duppatta gets stuck in car's door karan helps to remove dupputta carefully both share deep eye lock sajda play in BG

Both peeran reaches party venue both enters in party venue together everyone looks to see that who is the girl with star karan luthra some girls jealous to see preeta with karan and some boys are busy starring preeta and admires her beauty karan starts to introduced to preeta with his every friend and teammates preeta also feels comfortable with karan and his friends suddenly karan gets a call he talks to preeta

Karan:preeta I have to attend this call I am going outside because music is too loud I can't hear anything you just with here for me and don't go anywhere without informing me

Preeta:OK don't worry I will stay here you should go and attend you're call

Karan goes outside and gets busy in talks other side preeta is standing when she realizes that a boy is continuously starring her she feels un comfortable and boy starts to come towards preeta he comes near and talks

Boy:hey my name is sanjay I am karan's teammate nice to meet you

Preeta:hey I am preeta arora

Sanjay:I think you are karan's girl friend like Sofia and malishka but karan is really flirty every time she comes with some new girl in party you know what a person like karan does not deserved you come on preeta you are really gorgeous and sexy karan will leave you tell me how much karan paid you for time pass I will also give you money I am.very rich

Preeta:how dare you to talk about like that I am not that kind of girl you think I am not greedy for money I don't want you're money and wealth stay away from me if you talk like this I will tell karan about that he will beat you for you're behavior

Sanjay:haaahaaa preeta don't say jokes karan will never beat me you know whenever he comes with any girl if I ask for that girl he will give that girl to me even Sofia and maliska also spents time with me don't be silly you are not karan's wife or would be wife that karan will beat me or gets angry on me

Preeta:don't try to talk to me gets lost I am not interested in you

Sanjay starts to come close to preeta preeta slaps sanjay he gets angry forcefully tried to drags preeta when karan comes and seeing preeta crying and sanjay tries to molest her he gets angry and beats sanjay badly

Sanjay:why you have problem karan just only for one night give preeta to me I swear I will give back to you

Karan:how dare you to say like this ?

Sanjay:what relation she has with you?

Karan:she is my would be wife how dare you to touch her and try to do this I will kill you no body can save you from me

Karan again starts to beats him but preeta stops him and takes outside karan is so much angery that he hit his hand on glass of window bloods comes from karan's hand preeta gets worried to see karan's state she tears her duppata and does bandage both talks

Preeta: are you feeling better now does it paining ?karan why you are beating sanjay so badly if he gets kill you will go to jail you're whole life and career gets finished just think about you're family at least

Karan:how dare him to behave with you like that he touch you I just wanted to kill him but you stopped me from doing this he has no rights to good gets close to you no one has rights on you and if anyone tries to this with you I will kill that person no matter if I have to go to jail

Preeta:karan stop behaving like that don't say bad things you're a star you have a bright career in cricket you have you're family who loves you don't talk about going jail and listen in this city people are like sanjay is staying and they always do this with every girl at lest think about media you say in front of everyone that I am you're would be wife now everyone will make rumors about us

Karan:it's not a big deal preeta I will handle

Both pereran sits in car and karan drives both reaches home in morning in every news papers news is published about karan and preeta

Do comments hit likes Edited by bb14 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing update dear!