amor vincit omnia

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Today ends the show' AARAMBH' or should I say it is the 'AARAMBH' of Love

First of all thanks Monica for writing about yesterdays episode.🤗

I was looking forward to watching the last episode and  wanted to write so much about the last episode but all I can manage is this 😭. 

A show which started beautifully and fell astray. Unfortunately for me the last episode was disappointing to say the least. We did not see the Love of Devasena and Varundev play out like we wanted to did not see them in a single frame together, a story which lost its way, plots that were convoluted, execution which was haphazard and a screen play which was in disarray is all I could see of a show which had so much potential.  I will blame it on the channel and the makers who did not know the pulse of their audience and in turn let their dreams die a painful death.  A show which could have been an epic just felt like a very, very ordinary show at best towards the end.

I am very sorry if I hurt the sentiments of people who were vested in the show, I will add myself to the list because I was vested too.  But alas it has ended and all I can take from this show a silver lining is

amor vincit omnia. Love conquers all- what can I say I am am eternal optimist and a romantic at heart😉

To all the wonderful people who I have met here thank you for coming into my life thru this show , I am hoping we will have the good fortune of meeting in another show or virtually or who knows live some time.

Au Revoir

🤗
Edited by gemini54 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Rea for longer reply but want to say 110% agree. In the end the only thing that remained exceptional about the show was the leads chemistry and we didn't even get that in the end. Now all we can hope for is that the two of them work together in some big production- movie obvs cause the television medium is not the best for them.

Ok now for the long post. Yes I was disappointed. I understand the production house did the best it could given the timeframe but post reincarnation the entire track was distorted. If you look at the first 8 epis and what came after it was like watching two different shows. Too much emphasis on Padmavija, on black magic, on and on enemies popping up like flies! It was watching a rip off of Naagin in places! (BR]
. Again as stated it was only the leads chemistry that salvaged the show and unfortunately in the last episode we were not given that- I wish the production house had shot those scenes first.

Everything else was wrapped up neatly enough I suppose- almost all
Plot points taken care of. It it was obvious that this was an exceptional show that due to TRP pressures was rendered a shadow of what it could have been. It should have been shot as a web series or given to a channel that was not as TRP hungry as Star Plus.

My apologies if I hurt anyone with this post. Again I wish best to production team and the leads- especially the leads.Edited by apolloartemis - 6 years ago
Limo thumbnail
Yet to see.. but thank you for the feedback... will see the episode with nominal expectations... great expectations has turned to nominal expectations

I agree with the fact that SP created a wedge to the beautifully written story...
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mom said they should have at least been shown holding hands in the last scene!!!!

harshita_h thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The ending was a bit abrupt, but atleast we got JD's smile as a saving grace...
Limo thumbnail
Just finished seeing the final episode..

What do I say; I will miss Aarambh that was originally created by the legend. The show we have watched has became an offshoot from the inception. I still am open to reading the original script to see where this brilliant series could have been..

Could have/would have is the cause for my cognitive dissonance, hence my ability to enjoy the series. Thank you for alerting me to see the final episode with nominal expectation. Thus I was able to digest the show.

As RDX had posted on insta... a quote by Theodore "do what you can, with what you have, where you are" meaning there are thing not in our control sometimes..so is the show Aarambh.

Sabita, like you I am an optimist and a romantic by heart, hence all is well that ends well. I am taking this space in ether with me as I enjoyed reading, dissecting episodes and inferring our own meaning to even the smallest of happenings in the episodes. We have had some intellectual discussions that I relish..I am still waiting for Saana's compilation...and her analysis of today's episode..

Between, we should keep in touch.

Thank you Aarambhians for this journey...thank you

Edited by Limo - 6 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Excellent posts by all of you! 👏
I was so so disappointed with the ending of this show, with ending of JalSena / VarSena love story..
Last two episodes was so much rushed to give rushed endings to most of the tracks, few tracks were not even given an ending ( what happen to 6 destiny kids thing? Only Manikarnika & Mahisha were killed.. , Mehgala feeling jealous / angry at JalSena love story.. what happened to that? )
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with all of you...I joined the forum late but I must tell you I had a nice time with you all here...reading nice discussions amongst us...I hope we could have more time with the show but really cant do anything now...will miss the show to the core...hope to see you all somewhere else 
Thanks for all of you for being so wonderful forumites👏🤗

THANKS TO KN AND RD FOR BEING THE BEST PAIR TOGETHER IN RECENT TIMES👏⭐️
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was upset but last episode was like putting salt onto the wounds.. This is what rdx meant by his insta post.. Why pH couldn't shoot jalsena earlier like they shot DS n sambhvija throne scenes.. Nothing went as predicted or expected.. I was sitting there like a fool trying to understand what did I just see in the finale ...
I wanted to laugh like a maniac lol
Okay sorry to hurt anybody m broken 
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you all for replying to my post.  Most of you seem to share my sentiments on the last episode. Sorry Monica I ruined it for you did not mean to. As I said I met some wonderful people here and will always cherish that. If any of you know of an interesting show please let me know.
Thanks and stay in touch!