love krishnadevraya and tenali rama scenes

priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
at the end of every new track we get one heartwarming scene of krishnadevraya and rama which wipes of all the negativity of 4 days. i look forward to this scene most
whether it was rama being appointed the first time, his promotion to advisor of king or when king gave him opportunity to offer chandramani before ganeshji all these were heartwarming scenes.
Special applause to the actors particularly krishna bharadwaj who brings the correct emotion in these scenes. his portrayal of happiness and thankfulness is excellent.
thank you makers for such good show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yess.. the actor's name is manav gohil i think. his acting is wonderful. his scenes with rama r too good as u mentioned. n also his scenes with his queens r also adorable..
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love those scenes too. As time goes by, their bond keeps growing. Looking forward to the time when Krishnadevaraya trusts Rama wholeheartedly.  Krishna Bharadwaj and Manav Gohil are doing a great job.  

Priya, have you seen ANR's Tenali Ramakrishna? It had such touching scenes between the king and his vikata kavi. On that note, I am wondering when Tenali Rama, the poet, will be brought into limelight. 
priyatnl thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

I love those scenes too. As time goes by, their bond keeps growing. Looking forward to the time when Krishnadevaraya trusts Rama wholeheartedly. Krishna Bharadwaj and Manav Gohil are doing a great job.

Priya, have you seen ANR's Tenali Ramakrishna? It had such touching scenes between the king and his vikata kavi. On that note, I am wondering when Tenali Rama, the poet, will be brought into limelight.

yes durga. i have seen anr's tenali rama and ntr is just marvelous as krishna devaraya.
the whole movie can be a template for this show. glad they used the pot part already when tenali rama hides behind pot as krishnadevaraya asked him to not show his face. such scenes remind of the movie
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyatnl.

yes durga. i have seen anr's tenali rama and ntr is just marvelous as krishna devaraya.
the whole movie can be a template for this show. glad they used the pot part already when tenali rama hides behind pot as krishnadevaraya asked him to not show his face. such scenes remind of the movie

Ya, NTR was good too. One of my fav movies with the combo of ANR-NTR.  And I loved Bhanumati as well. She was terrific. 

Ya, the initial episodes have been almost, if not exactly, on the lines of the movie.  Have to see how they take the show forward.  But anyway, I don't think 'brruatapapa' and 'mekaku toka' can be replicated in the show. 😆
priyatnl thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Ya, NTR was good too. One of my fav movies with the combo of ANR-NTR. And I loved Bhanumati as well. She was terrific.

Ya, the initial episodes have been almost, if not exactly, on the lines of the movie. Have to see how they take the show forward. But anyway, I don't think 'brruatapapa' and 'mekaku toka' can be replicated in the
show. 😆

ya. most probably they wont touch poetry for now.
they can show some scenes of krishnadevaraya praising Ramakrishna's books.
DurgaS thumbnail
Maybe. But looking at the latest promo, it seems the next track would be about warding off invaders.