GIRL OR BOY FOR GROWN UP KRISH?

pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Dont get confused with title πŸ˜† Do we need a female lead or a male lead for grown up krish to hellp him in the revenge? πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would say a male supporting lead who is there for Krish. They can partner up and take revenge. It could be a school friend who later becomes his best friend/brother from another mother. Female lead would be too typical.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Male lead who would become his best friend, confidante and guide and would help him in his mission. According to this show there's no need for a female lead.
pillowtalk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cshafkat

I would say a male supporting lead who is there for Krish. They can partner up and take revenge. It could be a school friend who later becomes his best friend/brother from another mother. Female lead would be too typical.

You are right if its male lead we can get a fresh air or else it will be routine and may even get side tracked.

And btw I have seen you only during article comments πŸ˜† whats your name and which forums are you active😳
pillowtalk thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Male lead who would become his best friend, confidante and guide and would help him in his mission. According to this show there's no need for a female lead.

But what about trps without a fl ? 
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

But what about trps without a fl ? 

If the story is gripping and intriguing the TRPs will automatically rise but if the story is same old stuff no female lead can make the TRPs rise.
pillowtalk thumbnail
WOH TOH HAI BUT MAIN PROBLEM IS CHANNEL IS HAVING LESS ADVERTISEMENTS AND WE NEED TO WAIT FOR GROWN UP KRISH 
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It could be either does  I just want Avi as the grown up Krish as soon as possible 
pillowtalk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mona55

It could be either does  I just want Avi as the grown up Krish as soon as possible 

SAILING IN SAME BOAT πŸ˜†
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I want a female lead because it will attract more audience.