Finally open and Hi !! But wish we would have get abhi and nimki as Jo

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hola friend.
Nimki is such a drama queen just love her

Being a new comer bhumika is slaying it.

I liking the show by far.

But the reason for me to. Give a try to the show was indraneil aka humare abhimanyu bababua aka dbo Saab.

Abhi will be playing mentor to nimki and will guide her to become the ultimate reach.
While he will start to like nimki but as we all know 
Nimki is ultimately going to that horrible baboo dabbo and mental assylum gang .

Honestly I just can't stand tetar Singh family at all.

Wish abhi and nimki would  have to get her 

But alash...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are you sure about that?
Frankly, Abhi and Nimki look good together. For Tettar family Nimki is the way to retain their mukhiya post. Baboo is anything but a hero. Yeee, Nimki is infatuated towards him and I believe she will suffer a heart break also but I cannot imagine her in the Tettar family.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I want Nimki and BDO sahab together 😳
dey.bh thumbnail
Probably,she will marry Babbo only but this guy is such a rogue. The way they treat woman even  woman from their own family is disgusting. If this happens I will rather not watch it anymore. Until then lets enjoy BDO and Nimki interactions.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If nimki stays in character then she wouldn't stand for the bad treatment from Babbu and his family, if anything I doubt they would be able to control her. 

I wonder how many other viewers prefer the Nimki/ Abhi over Nimki/ Babbu. Had they concentrated on Nimki/ Babbu more before bringing Abhi in then maybe we wouldn't have been swayed. I didn't like Babbu even before Abhi came in. Maybe they should make Nimki and Abhi the Jodi. 
Edited by angelic8219 - 6 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
That's the point Angelic. I too didnt like Baboo at all and its not about liking Abhi. The show is new so I dont think we have many Baboo admirers. BDO saab has the upper hand as far as viewers are concerned
The problem is if she stays in her character she will readily marry Baboo because the proposal will come from his family only. They want to retain the Mukhiya post and they need her. For her it will be a dream come true. I wonder if Ramvachan would agree because he is with Nahar Singh as far as the elections are concerned.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

That's the point Angelic. I too didnt like Baboo at all and its not about liking Abhi. The show is new so I dont think we have many Baboo admirers. BDO saab has the upper hand as far as viewers are concerned

The problem is if she stays in her character she will readily marry Baboo because the proposal will come from his family only. They want to retain the Mukhiya post and they need her. For her it will be a dream come true. I wonder if Ramvachan would agree because he is with Nahar Singh as far as the elections are concerned.

Nimki is a bit unpredictable she did turn guy down over not having a toilet, yet she would vote for Babbu because he's handsome. If she accepts the rishta it might be because she's in the dark but even that doesn't make sense because the whole village knows Babbu's family is no good. Nimki is not naive but she does accept some things the way there are and has no hope of certain things changing. 
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Nimki is a bit unpredictable she did turn guy down over not having a toilet, yet she would vote for Babbu because he's handsome. If she accepts the rishta it might be because she's in the dark but even that doesn't make sense because the whole village knows Babbu's family is no good. Nimki is not naive but she does accept some things the way there are and has no hope of certain things changing. 

Lets hope so. Its not that Nimki doesnt know how he and his family treats the Dalits. Its just that she cannot think anything beyond good looks. She ignores all his wrongdoings because of this.Also, I have a feeling that Nimki's mother died because of Tettar family only. 
If the show goes into Nimki gradually changing Babboo witg he true love post marriage, I would rather stop watching.
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Lets hope so. Its not that Nimki doesnt know how he and his family treats the Dalits. Its just that she cannot think anything beyond good looks. She ignores all his wrongdoings because of this.Also, I have a feeling that Nimki's mother died because of Tettar family only. 

If the show goes into Nimki gradually changing Babboo witg he true love post marriage, I would rather stop watching.

Exactly I am 100 percent sure nimkis mom sucide bec of tetars family huh huh huh
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I had been skeptical about watching this show mainly because of the possibility of Nimki-Babbu pairing. That family is crazy to some other level and Babbu is no less. But the show did seem to indicate some sort of possibility between Nimki and BDO officer, which would be better.