Why did she say this....?!

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Why was there such a voice over :
Kaash us din main science ki kitaab laayi hoti...

Its such a teasing statement!😆
What's up with that guy?😛

Also, this creates a question : Will Sameer be Naina's crush always or we'll get something from his side too? Cause even in the IVs they haven't specified anything from his side. Honestly, I feel they're not going to be together, its just an innocent story of a crush.

What say?
PS : If Naina was in school in 90s, she's certainly married by now. So whom is she hitched to? :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goblinfever thumbnail
IKr !!! I hope she ends up with sameer tho . My hear will break if they don't get together ! They are too cute lol . I think she will like him first . They will be friends and then he might like her . And as usual family drama . God I hate her family .
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I thought so at the beginning... but later when they got the letter from inside the notebook I thought that's why she wished she had brought the notebook to class... because had she brought it to school ,her family wouldn't have found the note... I guess she's hinting at the consequence of the letter being found out.
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think that Naina is thinking about Sameer as a good memory. So I don't think its a true heart break. Even if they are not together at present, it still seems like a relationship that she feels good about today. So maybe if it was a one sided love story, or if it was a break-up they still remained friends or they ended it sweetly. 
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey I do hope its not breakup or something but they end up together .. its cute then :)
Ahankara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

Why was there such a voice over :

Kaash us din main science ki kitaab laayi hoti...

Its such a teasing statement!😆
What's up with that guy?😛

Also, this creates a question : Will Sameer be Naina's crush always or we'll get something from his side too? Cause even in the IVs they haven't specified anything from his side. Honestly, I feel they're not going to be together, its just an innocent story of a crush.

What say?
PS : If Naina was in school in 90s, she's certainly married by now. So whom is she hitched to? :P

yes Naina is married now and she is married to Sameer only...And these Naina and Sameer are none other than the producers of the show Shashi Mittal and Sumeet Mittal  ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›...The producers have brought their own story onscreen...If you don't believe me then you can watch the show launch interview of them on  YouTube
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
^Yeah even the IF article has it ðŸ˜†
Then it's fine!😳
And she said that, as someone pointed out here, cause of the letter ðŸ˜†
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ahankara

yes Naina is married now and she is married to Sameer only...And these Naina and Sameer are none other than the producers of the show Shashi Mittal and Sumeet Mittal  ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›...The producers have brought their own story onscreen...If you don't believe me then you can watch the show launch interview of them on  YouTube

This!!! 
jogi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sameer,s last name is maheshwari not mittal. 
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jogi

Sameer,s last name is maheshwari not mittal. 

They obviously will change the name naa?😆