Still Sindhoora vs suman

mansinarang95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Since the show is coming to an end. How will they show sindoora melting heart towards suman. 
As the original concept that is 2 mother in law in one house and making life hell for suman(not much of that they show) but instead they show ravi coming in n a this bullshit drama..
Main question arises how will sindhoora heart melt towards suman as she still hates sumanπŸ˜•
Plz share ur reviews πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it's pretty obvious that things will end in a jiffy... 
sindooraa can have change of heart in seconds.. taking into consideration it's a daily soap... in the verge of ending.. 

except the least and be happy 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
a lot of things are happening too quickly - ravi's revelation should have been more explosive but with the show ending in probably less than a week they just had to show it so randomly... 

sahil will also fall in love with sanjana which is hard to believe as prior to the wedding he hated her and loved a girl called Riya, and post wedding he was just playing games and annoying her. 

as far as sindoora and suman's relationship is concerned, I think it has to do with the fact that suman does leave with ravi and we'll see ranveer break down badly - like he's expected to have a really bad breakdown as there was a snapchat video where his brothers are trying to control him but he falls down the stairs and falls unconscious - it seemed like he was drunk and crying a lot. I guess sindoora will realise the depth of love ranveer has for suman when she sees him breaking down and she'll realise that suman is the only one that can rescue ranveer and keep him alive and she may finally sacrifice her own desires for the sake of her son. 

another big disappointment is that suman will return to ranveer only because ravi is abusive towards her and beats her up - ranveer comes to her rescue and I guess ravi will go to jail for his fraud and abusive behaviour leaving sumveer to reunite... but I really would have wished for suman to turn around and refuse to go with ravi because she wanted to stay with ranveer... I don't see why she just couldn't have said that... why did she have to make it as though she returns to ranveer because her first husband leaves her life again...?
mansinarang95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

it's pretty obvious that things will end in a jiffy... 

sindooraa can have change of heart in seconds.. taking into consideration it's a daily soap... in the verge of ending.. 

except the least and be happy 

Haha yeah exactly..
mansinarang95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

a lot of things are happening too quickly - ravi's revelation should have been more explosive but with the show ending in probably less than a week they just had to show it so randomly... 

sahil will also fall in love with sanjana which is hard to believe as prior to the wedding he hated her and loved a girl called Riya, and post wedding he was just playing games and annoying her. 

as far as sindoora and suman's relationship is concerned, I think it has to do with the fact that suman does leave with ravi and we'll see ranveer break down badly - like he's expected to have a really bad breakdown as there was a snapchat video where his brothers are trying to control him but he falls down the stairs and falls unconscious - it seemed like he was drunk and crying a lot. I guess sindoora will realise the depth of love ranveer has for suman when she sees him breaking down and she'll realise that suman is the only one that can rescue ranveer and keep him alive and she may finally sacrifice her own desires for the sake of her son. 

another big disappointment is that suman will return to ranveer only because ravi is abusive towards her and beats her up - ranveer comes to her rescue and I guess ravi will go to jail for his fraud and abusive behaviour leaving sumveer to reunite... but I really would have wished for suman to turn around and refuse to go with ravi because she wanted to stay with ranveer... I don't see why she just couldn't have said that... why did she have to make it as though she returns to ranveer because her first husband leaves her life again...?

@bold agreed.. i want something like suman to be shot in order to save ranveee n then sindhoora should her attitude towards suman..lol im thinking like crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In the end want a sumveer confrontation stating that suman dont want to leave ranveer she was doing to save ranveer hope so😳