MG FF - HOW TO NAME IT? - UPDATED PART 11 & 12 PG 83 Dt. 23rd August. - Page 27

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Khushibloom

Me 2nd Tongue

Hi Khushi...How are you? Where are you? Not to be seen these days...All fine?...Ouch
Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago
Originally posted by jasbirkaur85197

Vry vry vry beautiful update yaar. ...nd pleeease don't say sorry for anything. ...I luved maaneet's eye lock nd maan inharofying of geet. ...aur geet is scare going alone with maan. ...well done. .eagerly waiting for nxt update

WOW...THANKS A LOT MY DEARHug
Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago
Beautiful Chapter 

Oh the song just fabulous I loved it always did 
Ria something is wrong with her and I do hope Geet finds out soon , if she was a bubbly person and now seems like a careless emotionless person then there is certainly some storm brewing 
I like that Maan waited for Geet and he was all excited too everything about her interest him and it seems like he is falling for her 
I just loved that both could speak about their grand mothers that was indeed very endearing 
Geet hestating to go with Maan and I suppose its something thats natural with girls especially if its their first ride with a guy the nervousness the negative imaginations all was there 
coming to the resturant Geet is awed and the atmosphere the enviroment is beautiful and she admires that while Maan admires her thats so cute yet it gives off such a ticklish feeling 

It's just awesome update di..Big smile I love maneet scenes very much in want now there kissEmbarrassed which was going to happen in this update but maan didn't becs of trust which he is building in her mind about himself.EmbarrassedLOL
Update next soon di...Big smile
terrific update! superbly written! loved Geet n Rabecca's friendship! Ria calls Geet! Hope Geet manages 2 Geet Ria to talk abt her problem! Geet is so sweet n caring! Ria lucky 2 have her! Its so sweet that Maan was waiting 4 Geet! she is surprised but refuses dinner! Maan pleads as he didn't eat and she agrees! she is scared of gng alone with him in his care! Silly Maan didn't understand her! Geet's dadi is wonderful! they have a wonderful bond! Maaneet talk abt their respective dadis. its ncie that Maan and Geet like the same music! Maan again lies 2 Geet! update soon. nice learning some Tamil!! Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago
Fantastic update. Geet's worry of going alone with Maan was so natural. Loved their car ride and their talks about grandmothers. Maan is completely mesmerized by her and she too feels the attraction. Worried for Ria though. Something has happened and she is coping with it by blocking every emotion. waiting  for next and thanks for pm.