Main leads of the show Ashi singh and Randeep Rai

Ashi_ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

one more article with leads names!

Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai. It's a teenage love story and going by the trailer looks promising. Starring Ashi Singh (Naina) and Randeep Rai (Sameer), the story is set in Ahmedabad of 90s, an era untouched by smartphones, and a time many 90s kids would relate to. And I am one of them.

Here's why I can't wait to tune into the show at 10:30 pm today.

1. It reminds me of the campus stories of 90s: In other words nostalgia. 90s was also the time when we watched campus shows like Hip Hip Hurray, Just Mohabbat, Remix, Campus et al. It's like going back down the memory lane.
  2. It's like reliving your childhood: Since I am a 90s kid and spent a smartphone-free childhood, I can relate to the show and the characters featuring in it. I feel like I'm one of them.
  3. This genre is making a comeback after a long time: As mentioned above, campus romances were all the rage in 90s. But the recent youth shows have mostly disappointed me. Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan and Sadda Haq are fairly popular, but nothing can beat the charm of Just Mohabbat and Remix.
  4. The show has my favourite singers from 90s: Music director Anu Malik has composed the music for the title track of the series and Kumar Sanu and Sadhana Sargam, the popular singers from the 90s have lent their voices for the same.
  5. It is not loud: The fact that the story is set at least 25 years back from now, means it does not have cacophonic background scores our eardrums have become used to. And it's a big relief for me.
Edited by Ashi_ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never sae the other shows of these actors .. so it will be afresh, hope they are  good .. like the concept of the show
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for Sharing..
Like all the Cast of the Show.