Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 14

Posted: 6 years ago
Hawww maan is bootam...No no he is just dd
Nt is a gone case
Thanks for pm and wonderful update

awesome update . nt is disgusting creature . geet's cousin came to meet her & maan welcomed her nicely. sasha tasha thought she was new recruitment & burning in jealousy . pinky was upset cos from now geet will live in km outhouse .
waiting for next
Originally posted by SANJANA9167

Hawww maan is bootam...No no he is just dd
Nt is a gone case
Thanks for pm and wonderful update

Thanks for your comments. 

More to come from this crazy NT...dont worry, our maneet will bring her to track.

Oh my dear ...please read the initial parts of Geetika. I have clearly stated why she calls him Maan Bootham. 

Also, at that time frame 6 years back when I started writing this FF, I simply didnt want to use same DD as it is in the serial (Dhusht Dhanav) and came up with this idea of my own.  πŸ˜³
Originally posted by piya27

Wow awesome update yaar

Geet is shifting to km and pinky is sad but dadi and everyone else is happy except naintara who was s not at all not for geet not even for her getting pregnant also

Bhuvana gave a surprise visit to geet and before geet maan and bhuvana have a talk sasha and tasha ka kya hoga ab dono toh jal bhun chuki hai

Only geet can handel annie noone else can do that as naintara is only interested in herself

But yaar I LOVE THIS NAME MAAN BOOTHAM NOT THAT DEER DEVIL

Thanks a lot for your wonderful comments my dear πŸ€—

Thank you for liking my Maan Bootham...Maan in Tamil means Deer and that's why Its naturally gets translated in English which is Deer Devil which is again DD πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by zida

superb pt
pinky fell sad
that geet is leaving
but geet will not leave her house
than how she will live with maan

Thanks for your lovely comment and Loved your positive logic behind Geet leaving Pinky's home. πŸ˜‰. So true...If not now, Geet has to leave Pinky's home in future to get married to Maan. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by custodian75

Naintara is not happy with her being pregnant. She has everything going for her. It not happy. Instead she gets happiness in taking away other people's happiness. 
Maan has become so patient, he is even entertains Geet's cousin in her absence. 

Thank you so much for your lovely comments dear πŸ€—
Originally posted by metromasti

awesome update . nt is disgusting creature . geet's cousin came to meet her & maan welcomed her nicely. sasha tasha thought she was new recruitment & burning in jealousy . pinky was upset cos from now geet will live in km outhouse .
waiting for next

Thanks dear...Sasha-Tasha πŸ˜† more to come in the next episode ...
Originally posted by jasminerahul

nt trying to do abortion.good that dev stopped it.wow.sneha's entry as bhuvana was a surprise. maan bhuvana scene was nice.meanest bhuvana scene was funny too.tasha's advise to saaha was very funny

Good you liked Sneha as Bhuvana πŸ˜‰...even 5 years back when I had started with Geetika, I had imagined Sneha as Bhuvana, didnt like any body else to take that placeπŸ˜›
Originally posted by mylifemydream

its really superb update buddy and very very thanks for the update i getting mad to read the next update that what will be happen and what a lively eyelock its fantastic... love u so friend for this update...

Hie...Welcome to my world of FFs... and thank you for your lovely  comment. I guess you are new here and doubt if you have read the previous parts..please do read all 63 parts of GEETIKA. I am sure you will love it πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by AYAZU12

awesome story dear...just read few parts as I haven't read this one earlier...having exams so not getting time to read all parts but loved whatever I have read till now...will read all the parts when possible and surely comment soon...thnx for the pm...

Welcome to GEETIKA...

This is my second post after my comeback (I was off for 5 long years)...so, dont worry...take your sweet time..but my humble request is to read all 63 parts.

The link to my other ffs is given in my signature. please take your sweet time dear and thank you sooo very much πŸ€—