Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys
Last night new Magnum opus prithvi vallabh promo was out n as obvious all mega shows are now being made somewhat like baahubali (leave mega shows each show takes one thing or the other from baahubali)

The lead hero Ashish was perched atop an elephant greeting n waving at his praja like amarendra baahubali does in movie.. The lead heroine ,a warrior, (well every girl is a warrior now after rajamouli's baahubali) is supposed to be his rival (just like devsena n varundeva are) they show a war going on n how prithvi vallabh deals with all his enemies, heroine throws a spear towards him he catches it in time turns around n falls for her..
(So they are gonna fall In love on battlefield like varundeva n devsena)

I don't have any problems with whosoever copies or takes up any baahubali like project but with star plus...it had this grand show straight from.original baahubali writer.. Ofcrse the emphasis was on devsena she's on elephant n moves around her kingdom with all pride
thats wt made it different but no where did it make varundev less important..
No other actress has d capability to do action scenes like KN did. Sonarika will showcase her looks rather than trying risky stunts wch KN did(she actually did tht elephant stunt too n we all love her d way she moves her sword)

Idk why m.blabbering here😭

Aarambh never deserved to end like this - Midway or say just when it began(mere 20 episodes are nothing) without being given time to do justice to the story to d characters.. (We haven't yet seen anything proper about jaldev.. He even couldn't ride a horse..he can travel.places in his water form whch implies there was so much to his character makers didn't get anytime to do that or maybe they emphasized devsena too much in few episodes when they could have shown bits of jaldev too😭)

I don't want any other show to work when arambh couldn't!
When arambh had everything original n everything too damn perfect n high for Indian TV standards with one hell of an awesome epic love story! 
Star plus could have given diff tym slots to it made it a weekdays show.. 

Edited by Sonia_prc - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rightly said Sonia...no one can match KN as a warrior princess👏
Frankly speaking if the new show is on Star Plus...its a big NO for me...otherwise it would get the same fate as Aarambh...bcoz TRP aunties wont go for it obviously
harshita_h thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I so agree... Two destiny children did not even get introduced... 
That star plus Gopi bahu serial ran for seven and a half years.. 

Alteast they could have given it breathing space for 6 months.. 

The channel is so money-minded, it's disgraceful... No respect for art..

The last two episodes have been so obviously rushed... One episode he confesses his love..

DS did not even get time to internalize that the feelings were both -sided, when she learns that JD was an Arya... 

The serial deserved for time for character building , not this unceremonious ending... 

I am not watching anymore Star Plus epic dramas

Edited by harshita_h - 6 years ago
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I really didn't expect such a premature ending for an epic show like Aarambh...I am already missing this show...God why did this happens with good shows always??Firstly Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai and now this!!! Seriously Star Plus is jinxed with weekend fiction and some weekday slots...I wish Aarambh and KLKAH was on Colors...weekend fiction works great on Colors...But as u said Karthika Nair was magnificent as Devasena...No one dares to take their eyes off this beauty when she comes as a warrior princess...Hats off to her... Rajneesh Duggal was also impressive as VD/JD...And Madhoo did fantastic job of course..I will remember this show for a long time!!!
Melkor thumbnail
I understand your feelings about Aarambh going off air.But I wish to clear your misconception about certain things.
1.The show Prithvi Vallabh is nowhere inspired from Bahubali.It's based on the life of Raja Munj of Malwa who was the uncle of Raja Bhoj and his love story with his rival's sister Mrinalvati who was a warrior herself. 
These are historical facts.They are not inspired or copied from anything.Munj and Mrinal were historical figures.The renowned author K M Munshi also wrote a book on them.

2.Aarambh was a show which was extremely close to my heart.I think all the forum members are aware about how invested I was in it and how much I love DevRun.
But Aarambh did lose his charm post the leap when it became more about black magic and supernatural stuff.It lost its essence of being a love story set in the backdrop of the clash of two clans and instead became Kahaani Devsena Ki.The abrupt ending is sad but it diverted from its original theme.The only saving grace was RDX and KN's chemistry.
I shall always cherish the initial episodes,VarSena,Abrook and Shivang.Especially Varundev who was one in a million.
Aarambh could have become a great show had it been a finite series and remained true to KVP's vision.
Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 6 years ago
Tsuyashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita_h

I so agree... Two destiny children did not even get introduced... 

That star plus Gopi bahu serial ran for seven and a half years.. 

Alteast they could have given it breathing space for 6 months.. 

The channel is so money-minded, it's disgraceful... No respect for art..

The last two episodes have been so obviously rushed... One episode he confesses his love..

DS did not even get time to internalize that the feelings were both -sided, when she learns that JD was an Arya... 

The serial deserved for time for character building , not this unceremonious ending... 

I am not watching anymore Star Plus epic dramas

I agree with u on everything 
SP didn't give time to even end it properly so everything is just ending in a mess!
We fans n the show just everything is incomplete now!
😭
Tsuyashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

I really didn't expect such a premature ending for an epic show like Aarambh...I am already missing this show...God why did this happens with good shows always??Firstly Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai and now this!!! Seriously Star Plus is jinxed with weekend fiction and some weekday slots...I wish Aarambh and KLKAH was on Colors...weekend fiction works great on Colors...But as u said Karthika Nair was magnificent as Devasena...No one dares to take their eyes off this beauty when she comes as a warrior princess...Hats off to her... Rajneesh Duggal was also impressive as VD/JD...And Madhoo did fantastic job of course..I will remember this show for a long time!!!

Nobdy expected this yr  especially if it can end like this so soon..is still can't believe it!

The whole idea was unique ebrybdy was just too good
U r so right

They had to bring in the changes to avert this ending decision which  unfortunately is happening..
Nothing worked for trps n star is d greediest channel I have seen.. It dint even let it end sensibly
Idk wht to say further
We all are sad n shocked

Tsuyashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

I understand your feelings about Aarambh going off air.But I wish to clear your misconception about certain things.

1.The show Prithvi Vallabh is nowhere inspired from Bahubali.It's based on the life of Raja Munj of Malwa who was the uncle of Raja Bhoj and his love story with his rival's sister Mrinalvati who was a warrior herself. 
These are historical facts.They are not inspired or copied from anything.Munj and Mrinal were historical figures.The renowned author K M Munshi also wrote a book on them.

2.Aarambh was a show which was extremely close to my heart.I think all the forum members are aware about how invested I was in it and how much I love DevRun.
But Aarambh did lose his charm post the leap when it became more about black magic and supernatural stuff.It lost its essence of being a love story set in the backdrop of the clash of two clans and instead became Kahaani Devsena Ki.The abrupt ending is sad but it diverted from its original theme.The only saving grace was RDX and KN's chemistry.
I shall always cherish the initial episodes,VarSena,Abrook and Shivang.Especially Varundev who was one in a million.
Aarambh could have become a great show had it been a finite series and remained true to KVP's vision.

Thank u for reading this..
I'd like to clear ur misunderstanding as u misread it..
Nowhere have I mentioned anything about the 'story' being inspired from baahubali.. I only pointed out d screenplay n scenes being copied ..whch are copied n surely will be more.. (N I mentioned tht cz I noticed a lot many people complaining abt references being taken frm BB in aarambh inspite of d fact tht KVP has d full liberty to use whatever d heck he wants to frm his original BB)
Concerning d story I had googled about prithvi vallabh too.
Although I have nt been active on forums but hve been and am a die hard fan of them.. 
Everybody knows d preleap n post leap scenario of aarambh
Why they brought up abrupt changes why sudden rechristening ..whch surely was to avoid this premature ending.. I dnt think I need to write more long paras..no point writing anything here further
Varundeva n devsena are immortal for me n will stay in my heart so cdnt help being feeling devastated abt sch grand idea going to trash!
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

Thank u for reading this..
I'd like to clear ur misunderstanding as u misread it..
Nowhere have I mentioned anything about the 'story' being inspired from baahubali.. I only pointed out d screenplay n scenes being copied ..whch are copied n surely will be more.. (N I mentioned tht cz I noticed a lot many people complaining abt references being taken frm BB in aarambh inspite of d fact tht KVP has d full liberty to use whatever d heck he wants to frm his original BB)
Concerning d story I had googled about prithvi vallabh too.
Although I have nt been active on forums but hve been and am a die hard fan of them.. 
Everybody knows d preleap n post leap scenario of aarambh
Why they brought up abrupt changes why sudden rechristening ..whch surely was to avoid this premature ending.. I dnt think I need to write more long paras..no point writing anything here further
Varundeva n devsena are immortal for me n will stay in my heart so cdnt help being feeling devastated abt sch grand idea going to trash!

But how is the screenplay and scenes of Prithvi Vallabh copied from BB?? The elephant ride?? Well BB was the not the first man in a movie to ride an elephant.The movie Jodha Akbar also showed it.Anushka Shetty's Rudramadevi showed her riding an elephant and that movie released much before BB 2.
And Mrinal being in the battlefield and being a warrior princess is nowhere copied from BB.She was a warrior and it's a fact.

Speaking of which Aarambh never had any similarities to BB either.Only the FL's name was common.As a story Aarambh was totally unique initially.

@purple,I agree that the overnight changes were a desperate measure to garner TRPs.But that plan backfired and the story lost its charm too.
SP is brutal when it comes to axing shows.Especially the ones on weekends.
Promising shows like Manmarziyan and Badtameez Dil were axed.

@Blue,Trust me I feel the same.I was invested in this story and VarSena.Had it stuck to its original plot then it would have been a masterpiece.
I feel that the PH should have either chosen another channel or turned this into a Web series.

Candykiss thumbnail
I feel u Sonia ...😭 This is the same situation with all of us!!! 
I jumped to forums after reading KN tweet ..she wrapped up!😭
Absolutely right about everything

Well now it's more then obvious all shows grandeur have just risen in a baahubalian way.. Each show brings one or the other thing from the movie LOL 

Lol u forgot porous ..it's on the lines of baahubali too the actress I dnt kno her name she even said in an IV that poros will be bigger then baahubali I was like hahahhaa lmfao
Not to forget each show highlights waterfall like anything now! Siya ke raam had it n what not..new ganesh show has that too... Prithvi vallabh promo has a waterfall too 😃 (apart from waving the crowd on the elephant) let more promos come 😉
V and D are complete rockstars what they did in episode eight was complete wonder! I don't think if I have seen that in any movie too!!
I have watched that episode like 100 times!

Edited by Candykiss - 6 years ago