Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I really don't like tragic endings not that I would want to undermine a writer's vision... I am glad that you choose an alternate ending that you have imagined when you conceptualized the story...
This last part gave an insight into why Shivaay had let her go in first place...he is a stubborn man...he wanted her to be his wife but yet he wouldn't accept it... I guess this is a character trait of Shivaay...
Something very important that I think we need to understand is no matter how big a problem is running away doesn't resolve it...I totally get why Annika did what she had to ... 
Loved reading your story...
Donna2Harvey thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

I really don't like tragic endings not that I would want to undermine a writer's vision... I am glad that you choose an alternate ending that you have imagined when you conceptualized the story...

This last part gave an insight into why Shivaay had let her go in first place...he is a stubborn man...he wanted her to be his wife but yet he wouldn't accept it... I guess this is a character trait of Shivaay...
Something very important that I think we need to understand is no matter how big a problem is running away doesn't resolve it...I totally get why Annika did what she had to ...
Loved reading your story...

I am glad I wrote a happy ending in that case
I used be an angsty girl with a perpetual tragedy complex once upon a time
Still am in many ways
Moral of the story is to stay and fight then ๐Ÿ˜†    
Thank you for reading
See you in another story soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Donna2Harvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Everytime I have read a chapter in this story it has left me in tears. It has made me angry, sad, at times i have been infuriated but in the end I have loved this story and I will really miss it. Shivaay's character had a nice graph and I really liked that. Thank you so much for this story.

Thank you so much. Glad to have had you as a reader <3
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Donna tq for a positive ending 
Loved it he is such a brute

Donna2Harvey thumbnail
[QUOTE=farinaks]Donna tq for a positive ending 
Loved it he is such a brute

[/and thank you for reading๐Ÿ˜Š
Apu_915 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Ending โค๏ธ
Thank You for giving a positive ending. Loved the sassy Anika in the end. I really loved Shivaay's character here, very well crafted ๐Ÿ˜Š
Keep Writing!
Donna2Harvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apu_915

Lovely Ending โค๏ธ

Thank You for giving a positive ending. Loved the sassy Anika in the end. I really loved Shivaay's character here, very well crafted ๐Ÿ˜Š
Keep Writing!

you are very welcome
cheers!