Hahuma's Vindication

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think she supposed to get rid of the snakes after Devsena liberates one innocent tribe ? ðŸ˜²
But in the last episode she was still wearing all the snakes around her neck..😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

I think she supposed to get rid of the snakes after Devsena liberates one innocent tribe ?😲

But in the last episode she was still wearing all the snakes around her neck..😕

Even I was wondering...I thought this track was introduced for this purpose only... 😕
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Even I was wondering...I thought this track was introduced for this purpose only... 😕

They said in the show that Hahuma's curse from the snakes (i.e. being constantly surrounded by snakes) would be lifted if a Dravid lady did something that uplifted/was for the benefit of another set of people/beings, i.e. non-Dravid people/beings.

Those tribal people that Devsena helped are still Dravid people, so that is why Hahuma's curse wasn't lifted at that time.

It was lifted at the end of the show (i.e. the snakes left Hahuma) because Devsena (the Dravid lady) was involved in doing something that benefited the Arya people as well, i.e. ending the enmity between the Dravids and Aryas.

I hope that helps you understand why Hahuma's curse from the snakes was lifted when it was. (Obviously they wanted to only have the snakes leave her at the end anyway.) ðŸ˜Š

I think the main purpose of having the tribal people track and having Devsena bring sindoor from the Mahishee Temple for them was as a way of introducing Manikarnika and then of having him enter the Dravid lands through the sindoor and show us that he is the Earth power person born at the same time as Devsena, Jaldev and Mahisha. 

Edited by A-A-S - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A-A-S

They said in the show that Hahuma's curse from the snakes (i.e. being constantly surrounded by snakes) would be lifted if a Dravid lady did something that uplifted/was for the benefit of another set of people/beings, i.e. non-Dravid people/beings.

Those tribal people that Devsena helped are still Dravid people, so that is why Hahuma's curse wasn't lifted at that time.

It was lifted at the end of the show (i.e. the snakes left Hahuma) because Devsena (the Dravid lady) was involved in doing something that benefited the Arya people as well, i.e. ending the enmity between the Dravids and Aryas.

I hope that helps you understand why Hahuma's curse from the snakes was lifted when it was. (Obviously they wanted to only have the snakes leave her at the end anyway.) ðŸ˜Š

I think the main purpose of having the tribal people track and having Devsena bring sindoor from the Mahishee Temple for them was as a way of introducing Manikarnika and then of having him enter the Dravid lands through the sindoor and show us that he is the Earth power person born at the same time as Devsena, Jaldev and Mahisha. 

I think you are right...may be that track was also introduced to show the development of their friendship and to show that JD was ready to go against his own Guru for DS😊