Ram Kapoor's Shocking Transformation Journey

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Ram Kapoor's Shocking Transformation Journey Is Something You Won't Believe

The moment we think about a Bollywood actor, the very first thought that strikes to our mind is a perfect physique, muscular body, sharp jawline or maybe someone who has a chocolaty face. But, the subject of the story is none of these yet, Ram Kapoor has managed to carve a niche for himself in this dynamic environment of films and television where fate changes every Friday. Yes, I'm talking about the bulky, dark, heavy voiced actor Ram Kapoor. Who we saw sharing screen space with actresses like Prachi Desai, Sakshi Tanwar, and even Sunny Leone too. He has none of the above mentioned so-called 'qualities', but we know him for his hard work, dedication, and contribution to the entertainment industry. Let's take a look at his transformation journey! 

A kickstart to his career...

It was in the ninth standard that Ram Kapoor discovered his inclination towards acting when he gave auditions for a school play "Charlie's Aunt for the Founder's Day celebrations.

Method acting in the United States.

The actor then moved to Delhi to pursue acting where he did several plays. Later, he decided to go abroad to study acting and got himself enrolled in the Stanislavsky School of Method Acting in the US.

His debut

After completing his course at the acting school, Ram Kapoor got several offers. However, he declined them all because none was inspiring enough, he made his debut in the TV industry with the television serial Nyay' in 1997, a TV serial on DD helmed by Sudhir Mishra. After this there was no looking back for the actor, he was offered a show Ghar Ek Mandir' from Balaji Telefilms which propelled him to stardom.  

His love life...

The show became his lucky one on both the personal and professional front as it was here that he met his better half Gautami Gadgil. The couple got married in 2003 and have two kids Sia and Aks.

Appearance on the big screen.

The sweet couple is head over heels for each other and has even starred as a couple in the films like Student of the Year' and Shaadi Ke Side Effects'.

Ram with son Aks.

He has a super adorable family, but his son is a scene stealer. Born on January 12, 2009, Aks Kapoor is one hell of a cute kid.

Ram's roles in Bollywood movies.

Later, Ram Kapoor was seen in several serials and also did minor roles/cameos in Bollywood movies like Karthik Calling Karthik' and Udaan'.

Awards till date.

Ram had won the Indian Telly Award consecutively for three years from the year 2006 to 2008.

And here comes the turning point of his life...

The actor became a name that was on everyone's lip for his performance as Ram Kapoor in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. It is even believed to be his best role till date.

Hats off to Ram Kapoor's inspiring journey.

Ram has completed two decades in the TV industry but still, never fails to impress the viewers with his superb acting skills and comfortable presence on-screen. He has worked with almost everyone on television and is surely an asset to our television industry.SourceThat's all, people.

Source - https://www.wittyfeed.com/amp/58526/ram-kapoor-transformation

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyaaakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really he is a amazing Superstar to me.
Only by seeing his photos and even my friends and family members everyday talk about him to me. Sometimes my friends tease me and if they want anything for me they use Ram Kapoor that for his sake. It give me reason to be happy all day.
For me He become like drug to me.
Really he is a superstar
LovingRaYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyaaakapoor

Really he is a amazing Superstar to me.
Only by seeing his photos and even my friends and family members everyday talk about him to me. Sometimes my friends tease me and if they want anything for me they use Ram Kapoor that for his sake. It give me reason to be happy all day.
For me He become like drug to me.
Really he is a superstar

He is amazing dear and every one love him a lot
Ram came out as struggler who has achieved lot but still down to earth and Don't resist his bonding towards fan.
He is fantastic
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is fantastic actor
He smiles like a lil kid... Too cute
LovingRaYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodude

He is fantastic actor
He smiles like a lil kid... Too cute

Every thing you said is true dear
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for sharing his journey truly inspiring he is power house of acting... too good for bless he be always humble to his fans love him for that even much down to earth always...

LovingRaYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

thanks for sharing his journey truly inspiring he is power house of acting... too good for bless he be always humble to his fans love him for that even much down to earth always...

Pleasure was all mine dear
He is indeed a person with lots of talent and will always be their to entertain all of us