31st August - Live Update for 250th Episode....

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode starts with...Mahek tells she has doubt that plan will work or not.. Shaurya convince her that it will work and explains the next part of the plan on phone..

They reach PWG ..Mahek was about to fall when Shaurya holds her and ask where is she lost.. Mahek tells she is thinking about family again they are hiding things from family..and there is no difference between them and us .. Shaurya tells that world is like this and court cases runs for years in court..and explains her what ever they are doing is right..Mahek tells she is afraid... Shaurya tells he won't let ajay to come near her ...Mahek tells is it necessary to fight in front of everyone..after so many days we met and now .. saying that she leaves..

Pammi and rohith dances on dhol and they celebrate with Nikki

Shaurya tell iam ready to stay with you for life here but after getting what I have lost... neighbors look at MehRya and taunts them that their son is missing and they are romaing on Streets ... Shaurya convinces her again and mahek gets ready and she signals that Sheetal is coming..

Everyone celebrate but Ajay stands in Balcony and thinks about MehRya fight and how Mahek was crying..pammi looks up and call him to join...she asks Nikki what is Wrong with ajay ?

Shaurya and Mahek fights on Street blaming each other..and Shaurya tells it would have good if kidnappers killed him...Sheetal tries to stop them but Shaurya Continues..Sheetal calls kanta and she comes and tries to stop them , Mahek goes inside and Shaurya taunts kanta look at your daughter how she is talking with her husband.. Shaurya goes inside...kanta comes and locks the door

Kanta ask what happened... Shaurya tells she had given a statement that we haven't filed any case and she is a idiot..Karuna ask to stop taunting her she is his wife.. Shaurya goes from there and Karuna pacify her ..later Shaurya sends her a flying kiss from distance..

In the night house divides into two parties all mens one side and women's one side and blame each other...PD interfere and tells she will take out solution for this ..and PD tells Mahek that now you met after so many difficulties now you are fighting and tells shuarya to take mahek on dinner or on terrace and romance..Mahek taunts saying he doesn't know anything about Romance..he can just fight and shout ...and whole members Again starts fighting..pD holds her head..

Shaurya calls Mahek in night and tells he thought when they will meet he will keep her in his arms but now he can't meet her also..Mahek tells its your plan ..he calls her down but she doesn't listen...

Reminder for 2nd comment on Karan and Samiksha's Fanclub😳

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/12931/karan-vohra/
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Lol ...now mehak is teasing shaurya ...becoz in his game plan..he will fail to romance her 😆
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update shamz.
SK and his plans😕

Very busy with work and starting my law degree in human rights. So im miss alot of the show these days and all the fun on the forum.

I really hope they dont drag this anymore
Edited by icerain - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Well the fight they put up outside court starting to work ...
Ajay fails to enjoy the victory..and thinks abt mehak...

And becoz of these two ...whole is divided to boys VS girls team...😆
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mahek is in her bed thinking about Shaurya..when Sonal coughs and mahek goes to kitchen to bring water... Shaurya comes and holds her ..Mahek shouts what is he doing here ..he tells I wanted to see you from near..Mahek tells anyone will come here.. Shaurya tells they are tired after fighting so much..mahek tells Sonal is thirsty I have to give her water...he tells his lips are thirsty and do something for that ..le Jaye ye hawaein song plays .. Mahek closes her eyes when he tries to kiss 
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL.. Yeh kya ho raha tha..🤣
Ghar ki Aurat V/S Ghar ka Mard 🤣
Lekin sabko kyaa pata..indono toh apna Romance kar lega..but baki sab ka kya..😆

Aaj kitne dino baad mujhe mera wala old ZKM dikhne ko mila 😳

Shamz15 thumbnail

You are confirming it 🤣
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: icerain

Thanks for the update shamz.

SK and his plans😕

Very busy with work and starting my law degree in human rights. So im miss alot of the show these days and all the fun on the forum.

I really hope they dont drag this anymore

Hey icey..good to see ya back in lu thread...
Woow congratz buddy..and wbest wishes to u with ur degree ⭐️
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's funny to see these two fighting,
because of them male of the family on Shaurya side
female of the family on Mehek side
these two enjoying seeing them fighting each other chupke chupke 🤣
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Mahek is in her bed thinking about Shaurya..when Sonal coughs and mahek goes to kitchen to bring water... Shaurya comes and holds her ..Mahek shouts what is he doing here ..he tells I wanted to see you from near..Mahek tells anyone will come here.. Shaurya tells they are tired after fighting so much..mahek tells Sonal is thirsty I have to give her water...he tells his lips are thirsty and do something for that ..le Jaye ye hawaein song plays .. Mahek closes her eyes when he tries to kiss 

Wait a second here, my boyfriend once used that same line on me for a kiss! Lol!