Error in hotstar episode ....Bt episode is very good

shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Alright so  m not able to watch the episode bt d episode is very very good n cute avneil with awesome precap what I read on Twitter.so asap I ll try to watch n give you guys update n very sorry for yesterday .I ll make up for it soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you shikha 🤗Edited by subiaman - 6 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Shikah and it's okay ðŸ¤—
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have watched it on Hotstar is good...esp AvNeil's part. Even Guru Maa and Meher's part is in sync with AvNeil's part.
BUT BUT BUT, CV's have outdone themselves...what a character Neil is MAN...Awesome...CV's took Neil's character to another level...closed so many open questions for us. And OMG!! ZAIN was EXCELLENT...i have no words to describe him...no one could have played Neil better...he was so AWESOME. I loved it. If only someone can edit the episode and give me the whole scene between Neil and Avni...

shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Neil khanna is out of this world.Honestly respect should be synonym to Neil Khanna His level of thinking is jus fab n unimaginable.No wonder he s a great human being.The respect for him is more n more .So the person who is responsible of Juhi s death is out very own DD n he was a drug addict becoz of which juhi met with a car accident.Hit and run case mein she died .The episode starts with avni getting the sketch made of the girl n is in police station with DD n Ali .DD says once the sketch is done he will inform her.DD then finally gets a complaint for the same hail where guru maa n dayawanti are kept abt how with help of jailer one prisoner comes out whenever she wants.DD plans to raid.Neil is waiting for avni in room n den wen he is about to call she enters.Avni tell him half truth that she met Ali.Neil then tell her about her past.Okay the scene is good bt becoz it was not in continuity I was not well connected.Dayawanti gives an advise that instead of stopping meher from meeting avni get avni to the same place.I literally wanted to laugh seeing this scene bt no dere were other scenes too which was more hilarious.Eg prisoners hiding TV n other items from guru maa s room n den finally seeing guru maa in prisoner clothes.Seriously she was looking way prettier bt then miss her Durga Durga attire.Their is only one difference between avni n juhi according to Neil n dat is Juhi ke dil mein jo wo bol deti it was indirectly taunting her.meher is dancing on silsila wen someone tries to get close guru maa hits him n says if you want then pay for the diamond.Avni n Neil later have a cute scene between with ADHM music which after was played after so long .I guess after mangalsutra scene that was played.avni den says finally we are now very close which I feel was not before .N she s happy .Neil says something in teasing way which is very cute.Precap is sort of Neil's love confession for avni.I hope tubelightwanti understands.watch the episode u guys will respect more n more Neil khanna.his story is inspiring.Bt I still feel juhi n meher are two different individuals.the way Neil described juhi n guru maa telling how she found bt still I ll say juhi n meher r two different ppl.This is my view .Another thing which now comes in my mind is ab Shweta ji ka kya.Sapola gang ab kya karega becoz avni is not at all jealous of Juhi rather she s respecting her