30th August - Live Update(MehRya traps Nikki and ajay)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode starts with ...Police arrest Swetlana and goons and Swetlana tells she will come back and take revenge..Jeevan tells this time we won't let her come out of jail..Nikki sees and tell so Swetlana was Mrs Khanna ..kanta scolds them saying don't repeat this again..

At Sharma niwas Karuna prays and everyone is worried..when Sonal gets a call ..and she hears Shaurya's voice..Harish gets happy and takes her phone and tells he is happy that he is safe..he informs Karuna and she goes inside..

Nikki and any reaches home and pammi tells where we're they till this time and they tell her about Swetlana..

Shaurya reaches with everyone... dolly does his aarti and Karuna stands back, Harish hugs him and tells he realized how much he loves when he thought he lost him ,Sheetal also comes and hugs him saying I knew you were alive..Mahek looks out for Karuna ..she watches from behind..Karuna turns her face when Shaurya comes near to him ..she tells go away..I don't want to talk to you, Shaurya hugs her and tells he won't do this again..and won't leave her ..later Shaurya and Mahek sits beside her and Shaurya tells her sorry again and tells he was so desperate to get property that he made this plan and mahek tried to stop me ...Karuna kisses him , Karuna ask that he won't do anything like this again and tells to make a promise that he won't repeat this again, Shaurya doesn't agree for it ..he tells it's not about property it's about justice and I will punish them and look at me iam fine ...Karuna shouts if anything would happened than .. you won't listen until than ?? Shaurya tells he can't promise and he will punish Ajay and Nikki and get the property.

It's morning DV comes and tells that they both have to decide to file a case or not ..Mahek tries to explain but Shaurya tells don't be emotional like MAA ..and tells they will fight for the case ..

Karuna tells Harish to stop Shaurya but Harish support Shaurya's decision...all men's support Shaurya and women's are against the decision.. Mahek comes there and Karuna tells Mahek to make him understand, but Harish tells she should support him..

Ajay and Nikki comes for registration of property, when DV comes with Mahek and Shaurya, DV tells that we have filed a case and Nikki has fooled her and took the property, and mahek filed a case as Mrs Khanna and they got stay order..Nikki tells they are lying..it was Swetlana who filed the case ..DV ask Mahek to tell that tell Magistrate that she filed the case..but Mahek tells the truth that Nikki is right she didn't filed the case 

Friends thank you so much...for taking out the time to comment...it's just a reminder for second commentπŸ˜†

Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wats rong with mehak ...god serious drama is going on...
Okay its thier plan...mehak is too good in acting πŸ˜†
Edited by Thabassum.. - 6 years ago
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's a plan by Mehrya. They are faking the fight.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
The rat gang is happy seeing their fight and Ajay is being very sympathetic towards Mehek
and Rat lady may try to get into Shaurya's good books.
This is divide and rule, the great british strategy by Mehek and Shaurya.
Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Nikki comes out and is happy that Mahek has solved her problem ...but why she is doing the..they see Mahek and Shaurya are fighting... Shaurya ask her to support him but she tells he won't support him in this ..he tells you want me to stay in middle class family and stay like middle class man ..if you love that middle class so much than why did you married me you should have married that Ajay , you would have lost your life after that property...he tells I will do that again and put his life in risk but get that property which he lost because of you..and he pushes and she fells down ...

(thank goodness it's just their plan)
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why did Mehak say so??? 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I want to praise all those who voted  shaurya is faking his hatred option in my poll yesterday ...⭐️
You all were Right guyz ...
Mehrya are up to plan...To trap Ajay ...πŸ˜†
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yehhh  
Congratulations Beheno..Humara Trust jit gaya..πŸ₯³

P.S. Advertise aane se pahele..pata nehi kya kya type ki mein ne..phirse type Karna pada..usko haatake πŸ€£

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Did they say tht it's a plan?? 
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dramebaaz MehRya ka drama πŸ‘πŸ˜† cuties. β€οΈ But there should have been  atleast  one MehRya scene. 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

It's a plan by Mehrya. They are faking the fight.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

I lost all hopes that it's a plan..it looked so real πŸ€£