dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am quite enjoying Disha's absence in the show because it has forced the creatives to make tracks on other members of the society also.
So, Komal and Hathi has to attend a party and for that Komal needs to put off some weight. I am loving this track where all the attention is on Komal only. Komal is trying everything so that she can do to get in shape to wear that dress. Dr. Monica is a fraud. Only liquid is not good for body. Also, one cannot lose an inch in five days. Hope they show it that way. 

Finally, Komal will wear a customised dress for the party. This is the only way out. 

Bapuji gave such weird looks when he learnt Komal was playing football. He would never react this way if it was Daya instead of Komal. Nahi nahi bahu football to accha hota hai sehat ke liye. Goan me main roj khelta tha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes it's a nice and interesting track. But they could have just shown Hathi wanting to look good at his reunion of sorts. Hathi family never win Best couple even in GD society. And here he's claiming that he won every single award in that group. 
surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly loving the fact that Asit Modi is finally focusing on other characters of the show and I am glad that its other than not only Daya but Anjali Babita and even madhvi
If we speak only for Manila mandal then these 4 have got their individual tracks with Daya having the maximum
But Komal and Roshan doesn't have infact I think Komal doesn't have any
So for a change I am liking it

And as for bapuji i don't know what this man is
His gyaan and sanskar depends and changes according to the person he is dealing with

😭😭
Wawaa  deybh  u gv synopsis all.
I cant watch TV . On medical duty at remote area...
Plus network low.

With ur writ up looks all interestibg.
Komal and hathi...oui maa cant see
😭

----
Surbhijain.   Last liners -  he is a total sick oldie.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Komal's dress did not look western. All that fuss over nothing. What did Sonu design? 
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

Yes it's a nice and interesting track. But they could have just shown Hathi wanting to look good at his reunion of sorts. Hathi family never win Best couple even in GD society. And here he's claiming that he won every single award in that group. 

Hmmm... That's true but Hathis always have been like that.Always optimistic. 
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhijain

Exactly loving the fact that Asit Modi is finally focusing on other characters of the show and I am glad that its other than not only Daya but Anjali Babita and even madhvi
If we speak only for Manila mandal then these 4 have got their individual tracks with Daya having the maximum
But Komal and Roshan doesn't have infact I think Komal doesn't have any
So for a change I am liking it

And as for bapuji i don't know what this man is
His gyaan and sanskar depends and changes according to the person he is dealing with

Komal never had any track at all. Roshan had one during Sodhi's chacha visiting them. Also, all the people except the Gadas get repititive tracks only. Hathis on over eating, Mehtas on diet food, Bhides on flop business ventures or loss of any other kind, popqtlal failed marriage and Sodhis for party sharty.
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Komal's dress did not look western. All that fuss over nothing. What did Sonu design? 

KomL must be wearing customized dress only because her size isnt readily available. Yet she didnt think about it until Sonu designed a dress for her. It looked like an oversized dupatta draped somehow.
I think she was hurt when the salesgirl called her ' moti'. So, she was like adamant to wear that dress only. However, Monica's forgery ddint come to light. No solid only liquid. Another dumber version of Anjalj but then she is making money out of it.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

KomL must be wearing customized dress only because her size isnt readily available. Yet she didnt think about it until Sonu designed a dress for her. It looked like an oversized dupatta draped somehow.

I think she was hurt when the salesgirl called her ' moti'. So, she was like adamant to wear that dress only. However, Monica's forgery ddint come to light. No solid only liquid. Another dumber version of Anjalj but then she is making money out of it.

Komal could have had a customised gown, that what I though Sonu would design but it just ended up with what komal usually wears. Normal person would have taken dress idea and got it tailored. 
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was also happy that its the 1st ever track made on komal. she is given the least attention in ladies group. her acting is limited as a cook to hathi family n saying 'oh come on' occasionally..

but wat they showed was disappointment for me. lets not think how sonu became dress designer n how they got dresses sewed so fast.
komal's always get to wear not so good dresses n this time it was worse. that colour combination n design was so ordinary n even pathetic, at least in my opinion. but at last they come up with balloon idea so price winning doesn't look forced..