Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I don't know what is government bcc problem .there is no romance between ratan and diya . even producer of show agree to show ppk at 1030 pm   .and they have planning leap in October too .so why bcc , government creating uncessary obstacles in for ppk

though serial may be slow but there is   no dirty thing shown in serial so why ppk facing obstacles

Logic does not make decisions, noise does. Jiski laathi usi ki bhains.

I ask what did the production house and sony do to lobby for the serial? And why the fans are always silent and on the defensive. Have you seen the aggressiveness of the opposers - making absolute crap logic into seemingly persuasive arguments. Can't cry for a loss that was not defended.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's really sad to know dat, India had a lot to ban in its pipeline.. Liquor ban, harassment against women, racism...  Blah blah... Dere a lot of nasty things going in out nation... Ppl don't have guts to raise dere voice against them... Dey r all behind a fictional show ðŸ¤¢

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
stupid bcci they don't want to bother to watch show what is actually truth and just giving judgement on base of petition .
I closely follow show there is no such thing as people cry about. Then why is every one being harsh on it. If the genders were reversed none would have battled an eyelid. The new promo of show where man gets married to 5 women just because of his mother is on air and none feel it's wrong but marrying a child to protect him and people blew matter out if propotion. Such double standards my god people need to get a life
surabhi01 thumbnail
this stupid bcci can't understand that if ratan is talking about honeymoon it doesn't not mean that cvs is very much interested showing honeymoon of ratan and diya but instead cvs want to show Innocence of child

and moreover diya has refuse to ratan that they will no go to Switzerland .when cvs has not shown ratan and diya going for honeymoon moon   so why bcci is strict with ppk

Vishnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: likiya

I closely follow show there is no such thing as people cry about. Then why is every one being harsh on it. If the genders were reversed none would have battled an eyelid. The new promo of show where man gets married to 5 women just because of his mother is on air and none feel it's wrong but marrying a child to protect him and people blew matter out if propotion. Such double standards my god people need to get a life

You need strident voices like MJ. Even gutter logic will suffice then. The tactic is - take a moral high ground and then you can dish out as much crap as you want, people will lap it up as if it is a delicacy from God's kitchen.
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Some freedom of expression this is. This society is so darn messed up it'll be lame if I even try to reason with them. Thank God things weren't this messed up when 'Gulaal' was on air...thank God it was allowed to run with all it's creative freedom. Whatever happened with PKP, happened. God bless current Indian mindset.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have never supported this show because of obvious reasons. But BCCC's decision to shift the timeslot and run a scroll at the bottom was good enough. to suddenly pull it off air is too harsh given that so many people was involved.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Glad that Sony Tv has axed this show from tv! :D Good the i&b ministry woke up to the viewers demands of banning this show coz it promotes child marriage (b/w adult & child)
surabhi01 thumbnail
now I will not watch any program of Sony .they r cheater

at least producer of ppk r honest right from first promo what they r going to show

btw nobody watch crime patrol and its scene is so disturbing still Sony and bcci allow it to air that too many time ???

so Sony and bcci be happy with it ur crime patrol and go to hell