maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
heard Avinash Sachdev new show is going to start today 
Why is IF not giving any news about it ?😲 Shocking 

Not only that his show promo is out and this  IF is so biased they have not given an article or anything about that 
Their fav actors get even reviews of their shows promos even before they are out just ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

The big question is why IF is so biased 
 I bet this thread gets shut down as IF does not like criticism 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

heard Avinash Sachdev new show is going to start today 

Why is IF not giving any news about it ?😲 Shocking 

Not only that his show promo is out and this  IF is so biased they have not given an article or anything about that 
Their fav actors get even reviews of their shows promos even before they are out just ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

The big question is why IF is so biased 
 I bet this thread gets shut down as IF does not like criticism 

Agree shocking how IF is at times ,why no mention of Avinash new show if it is starting today 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes, I agree. When their favourite actor / actress show comes on air there are articles galore.  Not even that if they fall sick then too there will be an article about it. It's as if they have a serious issue. Even if it's just fever they get an article. Now I'm very much sure Avi is not their favourite and that's why there's no article about his  new show. I think they will have an article next week to criticise his show. I hate this IGNORANT and BIASED IF ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Anyway, their so called favourite actor's show has not even come to # 10 even after giving numerous articles😆🤣. And, yes maya this thread will soon shut down and you will surely get a warning. So, be prepared. 
maya-kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Yes, I agree. When their favourite actor / actress show comes on air there are articles galore.  Not even that if they fall sick then too there will be an article about it. It's as if they have a serious issue. Even if it's just fever they get an article. Now I'm very much sure Avi is not their favourite and that's why there's no article about his  new show. I think they will have an article next week to criticise his show. I hate this IGNORANT and BIASED IF ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Anyway, their so called favourite actor's show has not even come to # 10 even after giving numerous articles😆🤣. And, yes maya this thread will soon shut down and you will surely get a warning. So, be prepared. 

U said it Fatima their fav actors get articles about stupid things --about silly titbits 
I remember one of their fav actors got. articles upon articles about his upcoming show
Shocking is they hardly give news about Avinash they do but rarely compared to other actors ðŸ˜¡
Wish ---no use wishing as they will do whatever they want 

Avinash new show is starting  and I checked it is not even in the TV index wow ðŸ˜²
And who knows when the shows forum will open 

deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I heard it too about Avinash new show have not watched will start watching I was away did try to comment on Avinash fan page 
No surprise IF not giving an article or showing the promo video 
I thought IF was very fair minded but looks like not 
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing new IF is always lax about giving news about certain actors Avinash is one of them 
Excited his show is starting way to go Avi 
maya-kk thumbnail
Heard today's episode was awesome not seen it ,hear any one know where I can watch on the internet ?

Still nothing from IF about this show
This is outrageous show has already started and not even the forum is open
Their fav actors/ actress forums are opened before the show even starts
Shocking and disgusting
fatssrilanka thumbnail
None of the show forums have opened. This is really too much. I have PMed hinz. Let's see  what happens. 
Regarding the episode it was awesome. It was worth watching. Avi was amazing and looked dashing, 
maya-kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

<font color="#cc0033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">None of the show forums have opened. This is really too much. I have PMed hinz. Let's see what happens.</font>

<font color="#cc0033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Regarding the episode it was awesome. It was worth watching. Avi was amazing and looked dashing,</font>

Wish I knew where it is showing on the internet
I have lost all faith in this IF
How can they ignore some actors like they do
Very disappointed
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Guys just saw the promo it's awesome
Very different from any other promos I have seen