Hunar Hale Had A Big Fat Gurudwara Wedding: Decoding Her Bridal Looks

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

In 2016, the internet was filled with lovely stories of celebrity couples getting hitched. From Bollywood celebrities like Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover to Preity Zinta-Gene Goodenough, to TV celebrities like Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya and Siddhant Karnick-Megha Gupta and much more, all these couples united in the holy bliss of matrimony.

This time we are talking about Hunar Hale and Mayank Gandhi, who tied the knot on August 28, 2016, in New Delhi. It was a typical Punjabi affair, and the wedding took place in Pahari Wala Gurudwara Sahib, New Delhi. Hunar Hale made for the perfect blushing bride while Mayank Gandhi looked like the dapper, handsome groom standing by her side.

Their marriage was an arranged one, but that doesn't stop the couple from being head-over-heels in love already! Their pre-wedding photoshoot proved this, with the super-adorable snaps, taken by Israni Photography. All in all, the functions went off smoothly, and both Hunar and Mayank were dressed to impress!

Read more...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail

wow look at this dress..

soo soo beautiful;

if one day i do wear dress, i want something like this.

ronshaan thumbnail
every dress is so beautiful. i like the colors the style, every dress suit her so perfectly. lovely choice of dresses. despite having an arranged marriage, they seem to be very much in love, not many are lucky like that so its lovely to see a couple so much in love .. lovely pics. lovely post. n the best was, dilwale dulhanya le jayenge one.
[Image: article-201692486161522575000.jpg]
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She was looking sooo pretty in her wedding pics
May her life filled with love and happiness

Thanks for sharing