The Soul Connection.. An OS...Last Chapter added page 7

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

A snippet of a the Soul Connection

Devasena stuuned to hear that her Shivgam was an Arya who has come to kill her.  Shivgam torn between his Love Devasena and his Guru Agnimitr
Agnimitra orders Jaldev to kill Devasena .. Devasena betrayed by her brother Manikarnika who wants the throne and a sister who wants her lover...alone facing her enemy , her love draws her sword and for the first time her hand shakes.
Jaldev draws his sword his eyes looking at his love..his grip on the sword tightens as his eyes fill up with tears.  Both their pasts flash before them they move towards each other with Love in their eyes and heart but bound by duty plunges their swords into each other..both fall down ..but their hands reach for each other , their eyes long for each other ...maybe an other time another place their love will be requited as theirs is a soul connection

Edited by gemini54 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please continue for increasing forum activity...but I would like you to be cautious as you might get disheartened with low activity here...as it's your first FF...But I'll be reading it surely... 😊
As you can see no-one has commented on the OS I posted yday...
For me it's ok as I wrote an OS for someone close who wanted me to write one...
But I won't be writing anything more for this forum in future now...
Good luck for your first attempt...waiting for this 😊
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks .sorry somehow I missed your OS will definitely read.  I am just writing because the abrupt closure is not sitting well with me

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Please continue for increasing forum activity...but I would like you to be cautious as you might get disheartened with low activity here...as it's your first FF...But I'll be reading it surely... 😊

Limo thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Apologies, I did not comment on your fanfic.. I was busy tweeting to trend.. also I have to confess I am not very good in Hindi/English.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
It's not going well with any of us...thats why I too wrote it ...so that we all can get some consolation...you need not say sorry dear... 😊 ...its absolutely fine 😊
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limo

Apologies, I did not comment on your fanfic.. I was busy tweeting to trend.. also I have to confess I am not very good in Hindi/English.

There's no need for apologies dear...i just felt I should tell her well in advance as with your first attempt you're likely to be disheartened...if it's responded well...thats why...
I'm used to it now as I've written many till now.
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks all for the encouragement..after this show ends I may not foray much into this forum..and my thoughts on this fiction are still being formulated so I am planning to write this in WattPad.
so edited this by removing the character listing and leaving the prologue
gemini54 thumbnail
Monica I am planning to continue this in Wattpad as I am still formulating the story and may not foray into this forum much after the show ends..hope to see you in Wattpad

Originally posted by: Limo

Please continue...

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gemini54

T<font color="#0000cc">hanks all for the encouragement..after this show ends I may not foray much into this forum..and my thoughts on this fiction are still being formulated so I am planning to write this in WattPad.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">so edited this by removing the character listing and leaving the prologue</font>

Hi sabita! Sorry I didn't get a chance to comment on your fic but great that you will update on wattpad! Besides AO3 I plan on uploading my fic for Aarambh there as well. After my current one I'd over in going to write one on JD and DS- the reincarnation story that I wanted to see. Will incorporate all my planned oneshots into that. Thank you for all your encouragement! And I'm looking forward to seeing your work!
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful Gemini! So much action and emotion in 1 paragraph. I could picture it all in my head. waiting for you to expand it.