Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Did you guys notice yesterday, Gauri was all "badmaash chirote" at first, but when Om took up the challenge, she's like "Chaachaji..dangal cancel" ðŸ¤£

I did😆
ActionChirraiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the exhibition scene as well, I just wish cvs hadn't rushed it. They could've shown some scenes of Omkara furiously working on his paintings with all that shiddat and remembering Gauri and missing her and putting all his frustration in his paintings but no...they legit made it seem like he put together that exhibition in two days. There wasn't much thought behind it, thats what pissed me off. Otherwise it was a well executed scene. Plus I really liked Gauri being so used to being disheartened by him that she didn't even take a moment to think that the exhibition could've been dedicated to her. I think for her actions don't mean much unless they're accompanied by words, and sadly, Omkara is always at a loss for words when he's near her. That's why Queenie always seems to have given up on their relationship.  Edited by ActionChirraiya - 6 years ago
Elation thumbnail
I liked Om's look when she did that candy act. He was like, uff she started again🤣
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ActionChirraiya

I liked the exhibition scene as well, I just wish cvs hadn't rushed it. They could've shown some scenes of Omkara furiously working on his paintings with all that shiddat and remembering Gauri and missing her and putting all his frustration in his paintings but no...they legit made it seem like he put together that exhibition in two days. There wasn't much thought behind it, thats what pissed me off. Otherwise it was a well executed scene. Plus I really liked Gauri being so used to disheartened by him that she didn't even take a moment to think that the exhibition could've been dedicated to her. I think for her actions don't mean much unless they're accompanied by words, and sadly, Omkara is always at a loss for words when he's near here. That's why Queenie always seems to have given up on their relationship. 

Yes Cvs did not put too much effort on that ...

But atleast we got it ...

So let it go and lookingf forward to new rikara ðŸ˜ƒ
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elation

I liked Om's look when she did that candy act. He was like, uff she started again🤣

He just watches her m his reaction is hiilarious ðŸ¤£
Elation thumbnail

Originally posted by: ActionChirraiya

I liked the exhibition scene as well, I just wish cvs hadn't rushed it. They could've shown some scenes of Omkara furiously working on his paintings with all that shiddat and remembering Gauri and missing her and putting all his frustration in his paintings but no...they legit made it seem like he put together that exhibition in two days. There wasn't much thought behind it, thats what pissed me off. Otherwise it was a well executed scene. Plus I really liked Gauri being so used to being disheartened by him that she didn't even take a moment to think that the exhibition could've been dedicated to her. I think for her actions don't mean much unless they're accompanied by words, and sadly, Omkara is always at a loss for words when he's near her. That's why Queenie always seems to have given up on their relationship. 

Unfortunately everything couldn't fit within 2 min
Elation thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

He just watches her m his reaction is hiilarious ðŸ¤£

And his expression after her wink. Like, I know u can😆
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Mahima: Exactly! 
Thats the thing, Gauri doesn't want grand actions, she just needs simple words that she means something in his life. Just a few simple, straightforward words. ðŸ˜­
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

@ Mahima: Exactly! 

Thats the thing, Gauri doesn't want grand actions, she just needs simple words that she means something in his life. Just a few simple, straightforward words. ðŸ˜­

You I watched Confrontation wala scene again ..after inspiration scene 

It was brilliant 

The way Omkara said  , Mil Gaya Jawab Khush ..something like this 

It was power packed performance by both of them 
Edited by Gaurika17 - 6 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

You I watched Confrontation wala scene again ..after inspiration scene 

It was brilliant 

The way Omkara , Mil Gaya Jawab Khush ..something like this 

He was more angry at himself than her, because she pushed him into a corner and forced him to give an answer. 

Now that the MU is cleared ðŸ¤”, Omkie does not what he feels, so no answer.