Jal Sena OS: Ek naya rishta

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Aarambhians...I've tried my hand at writing a OS for this forum...to increase the activity of the forum...Hope you like the OS...If you like it...please do comment...so that I get further motivation to write more...
This fiction starts from the time Devsena (DS) comes back after saving her father from Siyala's kingdom. I won't go into the track that is being shown in the show where Padmavija who is disguising as Sambhavija but here I'll refer to her as Padmavija only (Padma) is punishing Siyala and DS is going against her queen to protect a lady's dignity. This is rather a one shot in which I would try to express the feelings of Jaldev (JD) and DS for each other which seem to have changed as they have come to know each other better.

Here it goes...

In Dravidian palace, after DS returns from Siyala's kingdom and the entire Dravidian kingdom is full of applause for DS and her warrior skills. She however inside her heart knows the truth that this mission would have been incomplete without the help of her new found friend Shivgam.

Padma: Rajkumari DS ne aaj wo kar dikhaya hai jiski hum sab ko usse asha thi. Usne Rani Siyala ke bandhan se Dravid Raja Silamban ko mukt karakar apni bahaduri ka parichay diya hai. Hum use uski is jeet ke liye badhai dete hain.

Padma: today DS has done what was expected from her. She has freed King Silamban from Siyala's kingdom and has once again proved what a skilled warrior she is...I congratulate her for this.

DS: Kshama kijiye Rani Maa...yeh jeet meri akele ki nahi hai...isme Shivgam ka bhi bahut bada yogdaan hai...Uski sahayta ke bina main akele yeh karya nahi kar paati. Usne har kadam par mera saath diya hai Rani Maa aur bahut baar meri jaan bhi bachayi hai.

DS: I beg your pardon Rani Maa...this victory is not mine alone...Shivgam has been an integral part of this...without his help I wouldn't have been able to do it..he has been a help to me at every step and many times he saved my life throughout the journey.

Padma: to fir to Shivgam inaam ka hakdar hai...bolo Shivgam tumhe inaam mein kya chahiye?

Padma: in that case Shivgam deserves a reward...Shivgam what would you like to recieve as your award?

Shivgam: Kuch nahi Maharani...apni rajkumari aur apne dost ki sahayta karna to mera kartavya tha...mujhe uske liye koi inaam nahi chahiye.

Shivgam: Nothing Queen...I don't need any reward for helping and saving our princess and my friend...thats my duty...

Padma: Dravid rajya mein rajkumari ki sahayta karne aur uski jaan bachane ke liye inaam na diya jaye, aisa nahi ho sakta...tumhari jo bhi ichha ho tum maang sakte ho...wo avashya poori hogi.

Padma: In Dravid kingdom, anyone who helps and saves the life of the princess owes an award definitely...you may ask for anything you wish...your wish would be granted.

Shivgam: agar aap mujhe kuch dena hi chahti hain to mujhe mera inaam rajkumari ji se hi chahiye...jo main samay aane par unse maang lunga.

Shivgam: if you really wish to give me anything, then I need my reward from the princess herself...which I'll take it from her when I need it...

DS looked at Shivgam and then towards Padma and then had a slight smile on her face but she hid that behind her strict princess expressions.

DS: theek hai Shivgam...tumara inaam humpe udhar raha...tum jab chahe humse maang sakte ho...hum tumhe avashya denge.

DS: Fine Shivgam...your reward would be granted to you whenever you wish to...thats my promise.

Padma looked at DS with surprise at to why she agreed to this so easily as she was unaware of the friendship that had built up between them? But she didn't say anything there and left the conference hall.

And after this everyone went back to their respective rooms.

In her room DS was still lost in the memories of the entire journey through Arya kingdom to get the auspicious sindoor from Mahishi Devi temple to Siyala kingdom ...how Shivgam had helped her at each and every step. Just then her sister Mekhla entered her room. She came there to know what happened throughout the mission as she had come to know about Shivgam's bravery when DS herself praised him in front of the queen. So she further wanted to know the further details from her sister.

She saw DS lost in her thoughts and didn't notice that she had entered. She tried to bring her out of her thoughts by calling "Didi... but DS didn't give any reply...she made some sounds with her bangles and her anklets...but no response...she went close to DS and shook her slightly. DS was surprised to see Mekhla there at that time of night.

Mekhla: kahan khoyi ho Didi...maine kitni baar pukara aapko..par aapne jawab nahi diya...

Mekhla: Didi where are you lost...I called you so many times...but you didn't respond...

DS became slightly embarrassed to know this.

DS: nahi kuch nahi...bas aise hi...tum bataao...is samay yahan kaise?...aur tumhare sir pe yeh chamakti huyi cheez kya hai?  referring to that power symbol which she had picked up from JD's room)

DS: Nothing ...just thinking about something...you tell me...how come you're here at this time of night? and what is that bright thing on your head?

Mekhla: Didi main to yahan aapse yeh janne aayi thi ki aapka safar kaisa tha? Kya kya hua? Aapne kaise Mahishi Devi ka sindoor laakar kabeele walon ko shraap mukt kiya? kaise pitaji  ko aazad karaya? Sab kuch...

Mekhla: I came here to ask you about your entire journey...what happened when you went to Arya kingdom to get that sindoor...How did you save our father? everything...

Yeh...yeh kuch nahi Didi...yeh mujhe kahin mila tha...mujhe achha laga to maine utha liya...

This ...nothing Didi..I found it lying somewhere...I liked it...so I picked it up.

DS: kahan mila tumhe?

DS: where did you find it?

Mekhla was hesitant to tell this at the first instance...but when DS asked strictly, she had no choice but to tell...

Mekhla: Didi yeh mujhe Shivgam ke kaksh mein mila tha...jab main use dhoondne gayi thi...

Mekhla: Didi I found this in Shivgam's room..when I went there to search for him...

DS: tum use kyun dhoondne gayi thi?

DS: why did you go to search for him?

Mekhla: Didi wo Rani Maa ne use bulaya tha...aapki suraksha ki bahut chinta hai unhe...isliye use avashyak nirdesh dene the...isliye main wahan gayi thi...use bulaane...

Mekhla: Didi...Rani Maa had called him...she is too worried for your safety..thats why she wanted to give him special instructions...thats why I went there to call him.

DS: Shivgam jaanta hai ki yeh tumhare paas hai?

DS: does Shivgam know that this is with you?

Mekhla nodded in a No so DS became slightly angry...

DS: Mekhla yeh galat baat hai...is tarah kisi ki cheez bina bataye nahi lete...tum kal hi ise Shivgam ko wapas dekar aana...samjhi...

DS: Mekhla this is not right...you shouldn't pick up anything which belongs to someone else without his permission...tomorrow you will return this to him...is it ok...

Mekhla nodded in a yes but inside she thought... ab jab Shivgam hi mera hone wala hai to uski har cheez meri hi to hui na...yeh Didi bhi na...achha hota agar main ise utaar kar aati to

She thought...Didi is always like this...She doesn't know that when Shivgam is going to be mine soon...then everything that belongs to him...belongs to me only...it would have been better if I had removed it before coming here...

Mekhla: achha Didi ab aap naraaz mat ho na...kal wapas de dungi...ab aap mujhe saari baatein bataao...kya kya hua?

Mekhla: ok Didi...don't be angry...I would return this tmrrw...now you tell me what happened...tell me everything...

DS told her everything whatever happened throughout her journey from start to end...as she was telling her, Mekhla was getting more and more attracted towards Shivgam and his bravery.

On the other side JD in his room was going through similar thoughts. He was so upset with his behaviour towards his Guru Indramitra...how could he fight against him for a girl who is his enemy...what made him do so? Since childhood days Guru Indramitra has been a father figure to him...whatever he knew today was because of him only...and he went against him...and his own clan...for whom?... DS...whom he is supposed to kill...what is there between him and her which makes him helpless and he forgets everything else when she is in front of him? What makes his hands tremble and he is not able to lift his sword against him? Why is it so that whenever she is close to him, he feels that this is the best moment of his life and that this moment should stand still there and then...why does he get lost in her eyes...her beauty? Is it because he has never seen a girl so brave before? Or is it her beauty which touches his heart? Why did he feel connected when he first saw that statue of hers in that cave...till that time he had never seen her before...then what was that?

He was trying to figure out answers to his questions but totally failed to do so and sat up on his bed...totally confused...totally frustrated...he had a glass of water and then felt as if he needed to see her once...if she is alright...maybe if once he is close to her, he can try to figure out the answers to his never lasting questions in his heart and mind...so he decided to go and see her once.

There in DS's room, Mekhla left after bidding a goodnight and goodbye after DS finished the narration of her entire journey. DS lied down and drifted into a light sleep while still thinking about Shivgam.

JD arrived outside her room and searched for a window to peep in through...he found an open window and through that he saw DS sleeping comfortably and once again he was lost in his beauty.

Something made DS uncomfortable...something creeped onto her legs and she shockingly came out of her sleep and shouted...Aaahhh...kaun hai yahan?

She reached for her sword and got out of her bed...JD saw this and thinking someone might be inside her room and she might be harmed jumped inside through the window.

JD: Rajkumari ji...Rajkumari ji...kya hua? Kaun aaya tha yahan? And he himself started searching in her room...

JD: Princess...what happened? who was here?

DS: pata nahi kaun hai...main so rahi thi aur aisa laga jaise kisi ne pairon ko chhua...kaun tha ...kahan gaya...pata nahin...par main use chhodungi nahi...kaun hai yahan...bahar aao...

DS: I don't know Shivgam who was here...I was sleeping but I felt someone touched my feet...who was he? where did he go? I don't know...but I wont spare him...who is here...come outside...

Waise tum yahan is samay kya kar rahe the? Tumhe to apne kaksh mein aaram karna chahiye tha...tum bhi to thak gaye ho na...

By the way what are you doing here at this time? you sould have been resting in your room...you too must be tired...isn't it?

Shivgam: Rajkumari ji main ...main aapka angrakshak hu aur mujhe aapki sewa mein har samay rehna chahiye...to main aaram kaise kar sakta hu?

Shivgam: Princess...I am your bodyguard and I should be at your service always...I can't rest when you are alone..

DS: wo to theek hai par angrakshak bhi insaan hote hain...unhe bhi aaram ki aavashakta hoti hai...

DS: thats ok...but bodyguards too are humans...they too need rest..

Shivgam: Rajkumari ji wo sab hum baad mein sochenge ...pehle jo aapke kaksh mein aaya hai...use dhoondte hain...

Shivgam: Thats fine Princess...we would think about it later,...right now we should concentrate on the person who came inside your room...

Just then they both saw a mouse running through the room in front of them...they both were surprised to see that and then looked at each other...and after few seconds...Shivgam burst out laughing...

DS became irritated to see him giggling initially...but after sometime...as she realised what had happened ...she herself too started laughing...

While they both were laughing, DS hand went onto JD's shoulder and at that very moment both of them had some flashes of their previous birth which both of them failed to understand...they kept on staring at each other...as if they were trying to figure out...what those flashes meant...who were those whom they both saw in those flashbacks...

With a strong breeze, the window shut loudly and they both came out of their stupor...Shivgam with naughty expressions on his face said...

Shivgam: Rajkumari DS ek choohe se darr gayi...main yeh baat kisi ko nahi bataaunga...

Shivgam: Princess DS got scared of a small mouse...I won't tell this to anyone...

He had a mischievous smile on his face ...DS became a bit angry but after few seconds she too smiled and she sat down on her bed. She asked Shivgam also to sit down close to her...

Shivgam: Rajkumari Ji main theek hu ...main aapka angrakshak hu...mujhe aapke kareeb baithne ka adhikar nahi hai...

Shivgam: Princess...I'm fine here...I'm your bodyguard...I don't have the permission to sit close to you...

DS: par ek dost ko to hai...hai na...

DS: but a friend has...isn't it...

He sat close to her...

DS: Shivgam...jaante ho...aaj pehli baar main itna khul kar hansi hu...aaj se pehle aisa kabhi nahi hua...

DS: Shivgam...do you know...today its the first time I have laughed like this...this has never happened before...

Shivgam: Rajkumari ji aap...

Shivgam: Princess...you...

DS: mujhe bolne do Shivgam...wo sab jo main bolna chahti hu...

DS: Please let me say whatever I wish to...Please...

He nodded his head slightly in acceptance.

DS: Shivgam...bachpan se lekar aaj tak...mera kabhi koi dost nahi tha...humesha se mujhe bas yehi sikhaya gaya hai ki mujhe aage chalkar Dravid rajya ki Rani banna hai...mujhe ek yodhha banna hai...is sab mein mera bachpan kahan chhoot gaya...pata hi nahi chala...kabhi kisi ke saath ki zaroorat hi mehsoos nahi hui...humesha sirf apne aap par vishwas karna seekha hai...main kisi ko bhi yudhh mein hara sakti hu...par tumne jaise har kadam par meri sahayta ki...tab maine samjha ki akele har yudhh nahi jeeta ja sakta...kisi apne ki...kisi dost ki aavashakta hoti hai...tumhara bahut bahut shukriya Shivgam mera saath dene ke liye...meri jaan bachane ke liye...mera dost banne ke liye...

DS: Shivgam...since my childhood days...I have no friend...I've always been taught that I'm the future queen...that I have to become a warrior...in this mission of becoming a warrior...somewhere I lost my childhood...I never felt a need for a friend...as I always have been taught to trust my own self...I can beat anyone on war...but the way you helped me at every step...Then I realised that every war can't be won all alone...someone is needed...who is close to you...your trustworthy...Thanks a lot for being there with me...for saving my life...for being my friend...

Shivgam: Rajkumari ji...

Shivgam: Princess...

DS: tum akele mein apni is dost ko DS bula sakte ho Shivgam...

DS: you may call me DS when we are alone...

Shivgam: DS...main tumhara saath kabhi nahi chhodunga...chahe jo bhi paristhiti ho...main humesha tumhare saath hu...

Shivgam: DS...I won't leave you alone ever...whatever may be the situation...I'm always there with you

DS: Shukriya Shivgam...waise ek baat bataao...tumhe mujhse inaam mein aisa kya chahiye jo tum us samay mujh se nahi maang sakte the? Ab to bata sakte ho mujhe...

DS: Thanks Shivgam...tell me one thing...what did you want as your reward which you couldn't tell that time...now you may tell me

Shivgam: jo main maangunga...aap mujhe dengi?

Shivgam: whatever I ask...will you grant me?

DS: wachan deti hu Shivgam...ek Dravid Rajkumari ka wachan hai yeh...maango tumhe jo bhi chahiye...

DS: I promise you Shivgam...this is a promise of a Dravid Princess...tell me what do you want?

Shivgam: mujhe apni dost ka ek din chahiye...sirf main aur wo...meri dost...ek rajkumari nahi...boliye...dengi...

Shivgam: I want a day of my friend...only you and me...I need my friend...not a princess...tell me...will I get this?

DS initially became surprised to hear this...but inside her heart she was too elated at the thought of this...

DS: Shivgam ...tumhe wachan diya hai...poora to avashya karungi...kal ka din tumhari dost ne tumhe diya...bas main aur tum...hum kal subah jaldi mahal se nikal jayenge bhes badalkar...jisse koi hume pehchaane nahi...theek hai...

DS: Shivgam...I've promised you...so you would definitely get what you want...tomorrow I give my full day to my friend...only you and me...we'll leave the palace early morning in disguise...so that no one recognises us...is it ok?

Shivgam: Jee Rajkumari ji...mera matlab hai DS...Kal subah milunga tumse...

Shivgam: Sure Princess...I mean DS...I'll meet you early morning tomorrow

They both smiled at each other and he left her room...DS was very happy to know that she would be out of the palace as a normal Dravidian girl...and JD also was very happy to get his wish granted.

Both of them were slowly getting bonded in a strong bond of friendship not knowing what is instore for them in future...that they are born to be soulmates which couldn't happen in their previous birth.

The End...

Hope you liked it...Thanks for the read...

@blue...English translations...

Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful story sorry I missed it before
Loved these lines
DS: Shivgam...bachpan se lekar aaj tak...mera kabhi koi dost nahi tha...humesha se mujhe bas yehi sikhaya gaya hai ki mujhe aage chalkar Dravid rajya ki Rani banna hai...mujhe ek yodhha banna hai...is sab mein mera bachpan kahan chhoot gaya...pata hi nahi chala...kabhi kisi ke saath ki zaroorat hi mehsoos nahi hui...humesha sirf apne aap par vishwas karna seekha hai...main kisi ko bhi yudhh mein hara sakti hu...par tumne jaise har kadam par meri sahayta ki...tab maine samjha ki akele har yudhh nahi jeeta ja sakta...kisi apne ki...kisi dost ki aavashakta hoti hai...tumhara bahut bahut shukriya Shivgam mera saath dene ke liye...meri jaan bachane ke liye...mera dost banne ke liye...

One request if it is not too much trouble so you mind writing in English..I know hindi very well but sometimes have difficulty when Hindi words are written in English

Keep writing if that is your passion and the likes will comeπŸ‘
Limo thumbnail
Please accept my sincere apologies for not replying to your fanfic.. thank you for writing this.. I have confessed I am not very good in understanding Hindi..

However, you have written a brilliant piece.. thank you again
braveheartdoc thumbnail
If you want I can provide English translations of the dialogues...i wanted them to be similar to the show...thats why I used Hindi...otherwise I can write in both the languages...ill provide translations alongside...if you wish...
Limo thumbnail
Yes please, I would be grateful if you could provide with English translation..thank you
braveheartdoc thumbnail
English translations provided in Blue...Please go through them...😊
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
What a wonderful fic to read! I'm glad you provided the English translations be I have trouble with Hindi sometimes! May I make a suggestion? You know IF activity for Aarambh isn't high- have you thought about posting this at ao3? I have- and I would love to add more fics to the Aarambh fandom there!
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

What a wonderful fic to read! I'm glad you provided the English translations be I have trouble with Hindi sometimes! May I make a suggestion? You know IF activity for Aarambh isn't high- have you thought about posting this at ao3? I have- and I would love to add more fics to the Aarambh fandom there!

What's AO3? I've no idea... πŸ˜•
Limo thumbnail
@braveheartdoc. Thank you for the sub-titles.. it definitely helped my reading experience... amazing read, DS to go out with J for one whole day.. I am waiting for the next update
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

@braveheartdoc. Thank you for the sub-titles.. it definitely helped my reading experience... amazing read, DS to go out with J for one whole day.. I am waiting for the next update

This was supposed to be a one shot...it ended here as planned initially...but if others are interested as well...i would extend it to the next part where I present the day out for these two...but for that appropriate response needs to be there...