*Naamkarann Banner Contest - Participate Now*

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Hey everyone! I know members have been anxious to have a banner for this forum and now the time has finally come to have a banner contest but first there are some rules that need to be followed:

The Banner has to be 728 * 90(Pixels).

You can Submit upto 5 Banners maximum, all banners must be non-animated

Make sure your banner includes all members of the cast, your banner cannot only have the leads. You can include characters both before and after the leap, Reema can be included. We will accept banners with both Dayawantis.

Banner must contain the show's title "Naamkarann" with right spelling

Please do not write your name or signature on your banner because later there will be a voting round

Make Sure the Banner does not Contain any offensive or sexual content or else the your banner will be disqualified

-

How to Make Banners??

If you would like to participate but are unsure how to make banners here are some tutorials to help you out :)

1) Tutorial for Photoshop [By: Abhishek_King]: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4163093

2) Tutorial for Paint Shop Pro [By: -aditi-] : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1189629

To upload your banners

Any uploading site that supports images like imgur will do but if you are using one that is linked to your account like minus, photobucket please make sure your account is not visible in your link or your account is not public. Use the direct link to copy and paste :)

All banners should be PM'd to me .Mandy. with the title "Naamkarann Banner Contest"

The last date for entries is September 15th

If you have any questions please feel free to post them here. Looking forward to seeing all the entries, all the best to everyone participating! 👍🏼

Edited by .Mandy. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
To anybody participating in the banner contest I have one pic of our super cop that I think will look gorgeous on the banner, and maybe any of you could hopefully include it for neil's pic in the banner. 

https://twitter.com/zainimamteam

If you scroll down to the one where neil is wearing the blue balzer, which is from the honeymoon track when neil is going to feed avni soup and he is smiling looking at her. It's such a beautiful pic but I couldn't post it. I still don't understand how to post pics here. 
Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wowww finally the much awaited banner contest is on...its giving me feeling of like Avneil have confessed dere love to each other.looking forward for the participation and hope dere are many banners so that I get option to vote.Pls a request include pre leap characters too n especially Reema ma'am pic too since Naamkarann without her is unimaginable.its a small request from my side.all the best to everyone who will take part
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shikhsk

Wowww finally the much awaited banner contest is on...its giving me feeling of like Avneil have confessed dere love to each other.looking forward for the participation and hope dere are many banners so that I get option to vote.Pls a request include pre leap characters too n especially Reema ma'am pic too since Naamkarann without her is unimaginable.its a small request from my side.all the best to everyone who will take part

Agreed! Reema ma'am needs to be included in the banner. 
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whoop! All the best to those participating :)
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy finally the forum is going to have a banner! 🥳 All the best to all participants! Cannot wait to see what all you talented people come up with. Sadly, I have zero talent in anything art-related. 😆 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How I wish my photoshop was there🥱 would have liked to participate but no worries all the best for the participants 😳 Cant wait for the result😛
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow all the best for all participants😳
Finally we will get banner
As all said yeah reema mams pic too shall be used it will be awesome
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe my eyes 😆 Banner contest finally!All the best to everyone participating!Edited by MiHarholic - 6 years ago
SweetgirlSami1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

<div align="center"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990033">Hey everyone! I know members have been anxious to have a banner for this forum and now the time has finally come to have a banner contest but first there are some rules that need to be followed:</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0033FF">The Banner has to be 728 * 90(Pixels). </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990099">You can Submit upto 5 Banners maximum, all banners must be non-animated</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#FF0000">Make sure your banner includes all members of the cast, your banner cannot only have the leads. You can include characters both before and after the leap, Reema can be included. We will accept banners with both Dayawantis. </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#FF0066">Banner must contain the show's title "Naamkarann" with right spelling</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#CC33CC">Please do not write your name or signature on your banner because later there will be a voting round</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#6600FF">Make Sure the Banner does not Contain any offensive or sexual content or else the your banner will be disqualified</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-</font>

<font color="#FF0000"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">How to Make Banners??</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If you would like to participate but are unsure how to make banners here are some tutorials to help you out :)</font>
<font color="#993333">
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">1) Tutorial for Photoshop [By: Abhishek_King]: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4163093</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">2) Tutorial for Paint Shop Pro [By: -aditi-] : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1189629</font></font>

<font color="#FF0000"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">To upload your banners</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#CC0066">Any uploading site that supports images like imgur will do but if you are using one that is linked to your account like minus, photobucket please make sure your account is not visible in your link or your account is not public. Use the direct link to copy and paste :)</font>

<font color="#FF0099">
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">All banners should be PM'd to me .Mandy. with the title "Naamkarann Banner Contest"</font>
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#CC00FF">The last date for entries is September 15th</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#FF3366">If you have any questions please feel free to post them here. Looking forward to seeing all the entries, all the best to everyone participating! 👍🏼</font>

</div>

Hey dear google says the name is Naamkaran not Naamkarann. ThE double nn isn't there