Reema Vorah joins the cast of Ashvini Yardi's Star Bharat show

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Ashvini Yardi's upcoming show on Star Bharat has already got a talented bunch of actors!!

Reyaansh Vir Chdha, Jigyasa Singh play the leads, with Vaquar Shaikh, Veena Gupta, Sonia Singh playing pivotal roles (as reported exclusively by IndianWikiMedia.com).

We now hear of talented actress Reema Vorah joining the show. She has been part of shows Na Aana Is Des Laado, Do Dil Ek Jaan, Maharana Pratap, Yam Kisi Se Kam Nahi and the ongoing show, Devanshi.

As per sources, "Reema will play the young wife of Vaquar and mother of the male lead, Reyaansh.

We buzzed the actress, but she remained unavailable for comment.

The show is scheduled to go on floor in October.

P.S. And here comes the step saasu maa ðŸ˜› i wonder if the ML's real mom will also be there or not ðŸ¤”

Btw today the producer replied to IWM on twitter " You guys seem to have more information than I have... " so may be some of the info given by IWM about this show is false ðŸ¤”

Edited by dynamic_doll - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
She looks young to play a mother's role. There are times where the lead looks of the same age as their mother.
Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow young step mother. This story seems interesting ðŸ˜‰
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toulup

She looks young to play a mother's role. There are times where the lead looks of the same age as their mother.

Yeah that happens in quite a lot of shows. But here they have mentioned na...she will play the 'young' wife of ML's dad. Means she is not his real mom and even onscreen there won't be much difference in the age of ML, FL and this step-mom
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m not liking the story yaar. Kya same saas bahu drama ðŸ˜”
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bahar_90

Wow young step mother. This story seems interesting ðŸ˜‰

well the producer's reply is making me think that may be this piece of information is false...let's see ðŸ¤”

dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

I m not liking the story yaar. Kya same saas bahu drama ðŸ˜”

frankly speaking mujhe saas-bahu show se problem nahin hai...family drama ki execution achi honi chahiye unlike TPK and there should be proper focus on the love story of lead couple. Iss PH ke dono shows ke jitne scenes dekhe hain maine...there is family drama but lead couple ke scenes bhi milte rehte hain.
Agar iss show mein bhi aisa hi ho aur leads ki chemistry achi ho toh...the show will be worth-watching for me.
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lets c how it goes. I have my fingers crossed
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Lets c how it goes. I have my fingers crossed

same here ðŸ˜Š