25th Aug - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Mahek finds Shaurya's shirt piece and DV ask for DNA test to confirm it's SK shirt or not...DV tells Mahek should to join police ...Mahek tells if we could have came early we could have get him here ..she thinks something and DV ask is something bothering you... Mahek tells this S he wrote to tell his name or wanted to tell us something else..

Karuna tells Harish that she don't want medicine and ask him to search Shaurya as she doesn't trust Mahek now ..Mahek comes back and Sonal tells Mahek what ever Nikki did and tells how Karuna MAA is misunderstanding you...Karuna tells if it's not you than who it can be ?? Mahek thinks same who can it be who is using my name ...Sonal tells there can be some hidden enemy...Mahek thinks it should be someone who wants to divert my mind so that I shouldn't Find Shaurya.. means it can also possible that same person has kidnapped SK 

Mahek informs DV and he tells we will get to know this soon as Ajay and Nikki has filed a counter case against them ... Swetlana warns goons to take care of Shaurya and lawyer calls and  informs that Ajay has counter filed case against them , Swetlana laughs saying that they don't know I have created a fake ID by Monica name and filed a case ...and tells goons that soon they have to take Shaurya to Nepal 

Mahek and Vicky change their get up as journalist and wait for fake Mrs Khanna , even Nikki and Ajay also waits for Mrs M Khanna ...DV calls Mahek and tells be alert as she can come from anywhere... Swetlana comes wearing burkha and meets her lawyer... Vicky looks at a women who was wearing burkha and tells she Is wearing fancy heels and mahek tells even she is hiding her identity and pretending to be pregnant and they follow her ...and Swetlana runs away ...Mahek and Vicky tries to catch her and Swetlana also runs to catch... even Ajay and Nikki runs After them 

Swetlana runs across whole court my.ajay bikes collide with someone and they fell down... Swetlana Throws her burkha on Vicky and runs in the car ...DV and Vicky search for mahek...and DV gets Mahek's call 

Nikki scolds Ajay saying can't he drive properly ...they could have catch that fake Mrs Khanna ..

Mahek tells she is inside the dicky of the kidnapper and DV ask what she has done...she is risking her life. .and tells they are reaching her soon by tracking her phone.

Guys it's raining here and signals are giving problems..I will try to update next part ...if possible
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Oppps no signal 
Don't think I can update remaining part πŸ˜­
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nikki askes somebody to track a mobile, probably of Mehek.

The car stops at the destination and Svethlana gets down. Mehek sees Svethlana. Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update Shamz πŸ€— 

I wanted Vicky to see Svetlana.. thoda sa miss ho gaya usse. 

Sam was looking so beautiful in that new kurti..
snehatara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Oppps no signal 

Don't think I can update remaining part πŸ˜­

Sham I'll try and do it. Don't worry.
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

The car stops at the destination and Svethlana gets down. Mehek sees Svethlana.

Woww that's really great...must say zkm is going at 10 G speedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope Mehek and team finds out its swetlana behind the scene
snehatara thumbnail

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

Ya Roma. She needs a change in her wardrobe. She was looking so nice in the short kurti.
Lol she is also looking funny with mole and all.πŸ˜†
Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

Welcome Roma ..even I thought same ... Vicky may find some clue but he acted smartly β­οΈ

Lol she was wearing Western wear for First time ... looking very beautiful😳
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so Mehek did see her ...good job Mehek! πŸ‘