Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Vishnu21

Also Diya asked for police protection - added insult to injury. But still I think she is way more restrained than anybody else could have been.

precisely.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
when CT said to jhumki aata jub naram ho to roti phut jaati hai aur aata sakht ho to roti beswaad ho jaati hai ,yehi baat choti takhurain ke character ka hint deti hai
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

when CT said to jhumki aata jub naram ho to roti phut jaati hai aur aata sakht ho to roti beswaad ho jaati hai ,yehi baat choti takhurain ke character ka hint deti hai

My dear I don't understand Hindi 😆. I started watching the show on YouTube after I read about the controversy in Kratika's interview. I wanted to judge for myself because I couldn't marry the producers of Punar Vivah which I love with what was being said about their latest show.

I in no way support child marriage! It's very tragic and a rather sensitive topic.

But after watching the show I assessed that it was not so much about child marriage as it is about saving Ratan's life. And the two share a pure relation in which Ratan still retains his innocence. Diya also knows how to deflect the topics that may corrupt him such as the honey-moon. And her focus is on looking out for his enemies so she can stop them. She also has to learn to shoulder the overwhelming task of managing his wealth that at 18, she in no way is prepared for. So I want to watch their journey and find out just who is foe and who is friend?

It helps that the episodes have Eng subs on YouTube. Well except for the latest ones, but I'm hoping that they will load the subs soon.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
ya those whose have show properly it not at all supporting child marriage neither it showing romance between Diya and ratan at all

those who r criticising show it is 100 percent guaranteed that they have not watch show and cricctizing show just seeing caps and promo

I was saying CT told to jhumki that if wheat flour knead soft then chapati break if wheat flour kneaded hard then chapati become tasteless .this dialogue of 'ct give indication what type of character choti takhurain is
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

ya those whose have show properly it not at all supporting child marriage neither it showing romance between Diya and ratan at all

those who r criticising show it is 100 percent guaranteed that they have not watch show and cricctizing show just seeing caps and promo

I was saying CT told to jhumki that if wheat flour knead soft then chapati break if wheat flour kneaded hard then chapati become tasteless .this dialogue of 'ct give indication what type of character choti takhurain is

yes she does seem to calculate every step she takes very carefully.
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
chhoti thakurani sa's character is very mysterious and having various shade. As per me she is getting framed main culprit is someone else. If  CT was that bad then she wouldn't have send her DIL to work in hotel business. there is someone else who is doing all this to which zumki talks. CT is hurt coz of she blamed for of trying to kill ratan sa and choosing diya to protect ratansa over her. if she was the culprit zumki wouldn't have taken her name directly when cat ate poisionous kheer instead of ratansa and died. it means zumki and advocate is obeying someone else. might be other wife/women in life of chhote thakur
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

My dear I don't understand Hindi 😆. I started watching the show on YouTube after I read about the controversy in Kratika's interview. I wanted to judge for myself because I couldn't marry the producers of Punar Vivah which I love with what was being said about their latest show.

I in no way support child marriage! It's very tragic and a rather sensitive topic.

But after watching the show I assessed that it was not so much about child marriage as it is about saving Ratan's life. And the two share a pure relation in which Ratan still retains his innocence. Diya also knows how to deflect the topics that may corrupt him such as the honey-moon. And her focus is on looking out for his enemies so she can stop them. She also has to learn to shoulder the overwhelming task of managing his wealth that at 18, she in no way is prepared for. So I want to watch their journey and find out just who is foe and who is friend?

It helps that the episodes have Eng subs on YouTube. Well except for the latest ones, but I'm hoping that they will load the subs soon.

good to see you r not like others who comment/criticize without watching show
Vishnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

good to see you r not like others who comment/criticize without watching show

Just an OT remark.

I watched the show after my Google Now brought up news about this controversy three times. I finally decided to see what was the fuss all about. After watching the first episode, I was hooked !!! And I spent an entire night to see the other episodes. I found _NO_ instance where the lead female protagonist was in any way making any sort of undesirable approach towards the child. In fact, she was preempting any kind of awkward situation that the kid might have caused innocently.

I like this because it shows genuine love is not all passion and intrigue which is all too common these days in TV - but something called genuine concern - to think about the good of the other person and to respect them and in general be simple - not too many layers to understand a person, at least a person who is closest to you.

And I was not a fan of Tejaswi Prakash. Ya I saw her once or twice in Swaragani because people at home watched, that was it. Okay I confess I became her fan watching PPK, but I solely credit PPK for my becoming her fan - and it is not that I support PPK just because I was a fan earlier, since I was not.