24th August - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with... Swetlana ask Shaurya to relax and listen whole story and pours wine on him saying he will cool down after this , and tells she will leave him once she successfully takes the property from Ajay and Nikki ...as she may need him and later she will send him to a place from where he can't come back and will send Mahek also to give him company..

Lawyer of Nikita demands more money for case and Ajay gets a call from a lawyer that Mrs M Khanna has also claimed for the property,...Nikki tells it should be Mahek ...later lawyer informs Swetlana that he informed Ajay and they are doubting Mahek has claimed property... Swetlana ask goons to change the location..

Mahek Sonal and nehal comes inside gurudwara and prays for Shaurya. ..Mahek Remembers the moments spend with Shaurya and cries and tells to do some magic and help her to find Shaurya...Goons put Shaurya in car , his hand rope get loosen ...Mahek prays and remember the words he said while dancing on terrace to say him I love you as they can't trust life ... Shaurya calls from van and ask to listen carefully and tells he is in Van and tells goons are taking him outside City and tells he is sending her Location and ask to trace him and reach him...phone gets disconnected...Mahek goes inside Gurudwara and thanks to God..

Nikki reaches Sharma House and blames that she has filed a case .. Instead of searching Shaurya... Karuna ask what proof you have she tells either Karuna can claim it Mahek can claim it and it doesn't look you must have filed the case and warns her to ask Mahek to stay away from property.and leaves ..

Kanta tells Karuna that don't trust Nikki but Karuna blames now Shaurya isn't important to Mahek..it's property matters to her...and goes inside.. dolly ask kanta don't mind her words she is in depression..

DV track the location and they start going to that place...goons wait at a tea stall .. Swetlana calls and ask goons where are they..he tells they stopped at tea stall and or on Ahmedabad high way ...she scolds them and ask them to leave the place immediately..

Mahek and DV reach place and ask the passer-by and Shaurya shouts from inside the van ...but the van starts and goons take him away and mahek wasn't able to see him..

Nikki shouts at lawyer and ask him to bring out the details who has claimed the property and tells it can also be some one else ..

Mah k reached a place where Shaurya was kept earlier and mahek tells I think Shaurya was kept in this place only 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar shaurya ke paas tho phone tha na...call karke yeh msg karke bhi bol saktha tha ki he was behind her ...lekin...
Logics in zkm ...?!?!?/? Dang it 
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can't see SK in this condition ðŸ˜­ n Mehak too suffering ðŸ˜•
Aur ab Sk ki property hazaro corodo ki ho gayee😲
Kaise ðŸ¤£
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Or else he cud have just told mehak that svet kidnapped him...
It was near hit and miss scene ðŸ¤”
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pammi cries saying Mahek must have only done this and she will take away the property... Nikita tells lawyer that they will counter case against M Khanna ..than she has to come in front as if she doesn't comes than case won't be registered..

Mahek reaches the place and tells Shaurya was here .. inspector tells we don't have any proof that he was kept here, but Mahek tells  she can feel his presence here , 
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Or else he cud have just told mehak that svet kidnapped him...

It was near hit and miss scene ðŸ¤”

they can't reveal this so soon, they have to drag till Kv can return. 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
And one more thing I observed in yesterday's and today's episode...
Phelae the property was 50cr then it became 500 cr
Then web shaurya named his property to mehak it was 150cr ...
And now its 1000cr ?!?!!😳
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Can't see SK in this condition ðŸ˜­ n Mehak too suffering ðŸ˜•

Aur ab Sk ki property hazaro corodo ki ho gayee😲
Kaise ðŸ¤£

Hi fi hema...I was raising this same issue ðŸ˜†
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res for now! Hope you ladies are doing well ðŸ¤— My Poor Handsome always suffers when I am not around ðŸ˜­Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@thabs please don't talk abt logic in Zkm... If you do tht,  I m sorry but I ll hv to report you to the mods ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£