Sonia Singh joins the cast of Ashvini Yardi's Star Bharat show

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Producer Ashvini Yardi (Vinyard Films) is presently working on a new concept for Star Bharat, with its pilot to be shot very soon!!

The show we believe, is already approved and will go on floor by October.

IWM has been exclusively reporting about actors Reyaansh Vir Chdha and Jigyasa Singh playing the leads in the show. Veteran actor Vaquar Shaikh and Veena Gupta have already joined the show.

Now we hear of talented and beautiful Sonia Singh playing an intense role.

Sonia who was last seen in Sher-E-Punjab Maharaja Ranjit Singh on Life OK will play the lead negative in it.

As per sources, "Sonia has been signed to play the main negative role.

When contacted, Sonia refused to talk about it.

We reached out to Producer Ashvini Yardi but did not get to hear from her.

P.S. Whhaat the pilot is yet to be shot ðŸ˜² After the pilot shoot...the channel 'may' ask the PH to change any actor(s) ðŸ¤”

Edited by dynamic_doll - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
That's why no actor is confirming playing a role and they are saying it's too early to say anything.
Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Then we should wait till October to see Jigyasa on-screen again ðŸ˜­  and is'n it too rude to change actors after shooting pilot (especially now that all names are out)? Is it always like this or it's this production's policy?
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Toulup

That's why no actor is confirming playing a role and they are saying it's too early to say anything.

Yeah as they have not shot the pilot yet...then yes any actor can be replaced or sometimes actors themselves opt out of projects after being a part of pilot shoot if they get a better offer. 
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bahar_90

Then we should wait till October to see Jigyasa on-screen again ðŸ˜­  and is'n it too rude to change actors after shooting pilot (especially now that all names are out)? Is it always like this or it's this production's policy?

well if the show goes on floor in October then it may even go on air on November. Anyways when an actor takes up a brand new show then minimum 4 months toh wait karna hi parta hai...as new show means planning and setting up everything from scratch.
well in this industry...actors are sometimes even replaced even after the commencement of shoot.
Pilot is shot for the channel...after watching the pilot, the channel tells the PH if they want any changes in story or cast...and a few times channels have even scrapped shows after watching the pilots.

Anyways this PH is roping in so many actors...even i think the show is approved by the channel...so very limited chances of the show getting scrapped after pilot shoot. And even if SB decides to scrap the show...the PH can pitch the show to any other channel
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its okay for show to take time to launch. I want a planned and gud story show. I wish Jigs gets all the praise she deserves from this show
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Its okay for show to take time to launch.I want a planned and gud story show. I wish Jigs gets all the praise she deserves from this show

Same here di.. We can wait to get something better.. There's no rush..