Identity revealed? is it?

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

The first 2 minutes and the last 3 minutes..I mean..Rajat aka Chandra's presence in the episode

But the entire events run  on his account

Moora has gone  on vacation..Dhadimaa came and consoled her potha ..her duty done, took leave of CGM methodically...her usual genuine concern is missing.

But in that single moment he captures our hearts by simply saying "my jindha hoo'"

Helana has complete  control over Bindussar and he  accepts to see the faces of all dasis by removing their veil..the act considered to be a sacrilege in those times

The son boils over the unpleasant occurrences on the lives of his father and himself..bcoz of Nandini

The great lie of the millennium .CVs run  the show on this false poorly supported platform and is very hard to be acceptable

The tussle between Dharma and Bindusaar is just a melodrama and stale.

Dharma's family has given Nandini sanctuary and why can't she help them to bring out her identity.

So we have reached the much anticipated climax...finally Chandra has removed the veil from her face..it seems he is always lurking behind, to spy on her

Chandra sees what he wanted to see..his Nandini's face..but where is Nandini?

Now a  new chapter begins..Nandini..her memory loss... the after effects in the mahal.

but can't they send the personals to Champa and investigate the origin of Prabha?

But we are  mere viewers..we have no say so...the CN team may prolong the same game with in the mahal

Rajat has much to do in the upcoming episodes..his foremost duty is to prove NANDINI'S TRUE IDENTITY TO NANDINI Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
⭐️thank for the update siva06.
I really hope Chandra knows that Prabha is his Nandini.

I started watching CN for nadini's character, but then with the leaps and the romance between CN while Chandra was married and expecting a child with D was a downer.  Seeing Nandini as Prabha is difficult.  The only scenes I enjoy with her now are with Dharma, and even then the two act so clueless.

Bindhusar, I am not liking his angry young man avatar.  I loved seeing Nandini and baby Bindu post leap (the only saving grace imo)

I enjoy watching the young royal lot and their carefree nature, seems like I am watching a teen fic 😛 But Bindu's angry avatar doesn't help... and his romance with Charu doesn't either, especially since the CVs are trying to show Bindu/Dharma as a pair- It all just feels like they are sensationalizing polygamy, which I despise 😡 Again, not watching this for the sake of a history lesson, so would rather the CVs deviate from this and make Bindu/Dharma the sole pair. 

I also feel like CN should've ended Chandra Nandini story if they were bringing in Bindu/Dharma... the two stories should be better adjoined and compliment each other, but instead it all seems choppy and both stories are starting to annoy me. 

The reason behind Bindu's anger towards Nandhini is baseless, especially since Chandra can easily fix the issue by simply telling the truth... they need to move forward from this and concentrate on Chandra/nandini and Bindu/Dharma and make a story that will utilize these four characters and the actors who play them... Shweta and Rajat are still very young, and yet they have continued to stay on board to play parents to an 18 year old young man, don't sideline them... give them more substance while also using the young new pair.  Prerna and Siddharth are also doing a good job, as long as they are given scenes with substance I am sure they will only be better.

If this serial goes at the pace and fanfiction like storyline like it is now, I wouldn't be surprised if Ashoka makes an entrance in the next month or so too... 🤣

⭐️ I have to admit this rajkumar karthikey is growing on me as each day goes by.  his scenes with dharma are so sweet.  And the way dharma gets under Bindu's skin is hilarious.  Prerna does really well in these scenes.  Dharma's strong willed character is 👏  If Bindusar's angry young man avatar fails to change and he continues to be clueless of Nandini's innocence I think I may just jump ship from Bindu/dharma to Karthikey/Dharma... 😳
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

⭐️thank for the update siva06.

I really hope Chandra knows that Prabha is his Nandini.
Luxmi..first accept my appreciation..you think in a different angle and your views take us to another dimension of the story..let me analyse your views step by step
I started watching CN for nadini's character, but then with the leaps and the romance between CN while Chandra was married and expecting a child with D was a downer.  Seeing Nandini as Prabha is difficult.  The only scenes I enjoy with her now are with Dharma, and even then the two act so clueless.
We cannot say clueless..the CN team tries to bring out her inner turmoil with usurping of her lost memories.. you despise the notion of polygamy..you will be shocked to know the real sexual lives of the then rajas and ranis
From the beginning,the story revolved indirectly around Bindusaar.. because of the irrelevant story line, they wanted to make some changes for the face lift  
 nandini alias Prabha..it will be a sensitive job to get her memory back

Bindhusar, I am not liking his angry young man avatar.  I loved seeing Nandini and baby Bindu post leap (the only saving grace imo)

I enjoy watching the young royal lot and their carefree nature, seems like I am watching a teen fic 

makers have succeeded in their agenda..yes they want us to enjoy teens play
😛 But Bindu's angry avatar doesn't help... and his romance with Charu doesn't either, especially since the CVs are trying to show Bindu/Dharma as a pair- It all just feels like they are sensationalizing polygamy, which I despise 😡 Again, not watching this for the sake of a history lesson, so would rather the CVs deviate from this and make Bindu/Dharma the sole pair. 

again..polygamy..as per history, Bindusaar married more than 6 times..we cannot avoid these..but it will be interesting to know..how they get reconciled with each other to the extent of getting married

I also feel like CN should've ended Chandra Nandini story if they were bringing in Bindu/Dharma... the two stories should be better adjoined and compliment each other, but instead it all seems choppy and both stories are starting to annoy me. 
yes the 2 stories should intermingled intelligently..I think ,they make us ready to see the upcoming twists for youngsterss( by Greek gang)
The reason behind Bindu's anger towards Nandhini is baseless, especially since Chandra can easily fix the issue by simply telling the truth... they need to move forward from this and concentrate on Chandra/nandini and Bindu/Dharma and make a story that will utilize these four characters and the actors who play them... Shweta and Rajat are still very young, and yet they have continued to stay on board to play parents to an 18 year old young man, don't sideline them... give them more substance while also using the young new pair.  Prerna and Siddharth are also doing a good job, as long as they are given scenes with substance I am sure they will only be better.
baseless and poorly handled secrets..the weakest plot
If this serial goes at the pace and fanfiction like storyline like it is now, I wouldn't be surprised if Ashoka makes an entrance in the next month or so too... 🤣
mean time CGM will go for sanyaas with his wife Nandini
his rajkumar karthikey is growing on me as each day goes by.  his scenes with dharma are so sweet.  And the way dharma gets under Bindu's skin is hilarious.  Prerna does really well in these scenes.  Dharma's strong willed character is 👏  If Bindusar's angry young man avatar fails to change and he continues to be clueless of Nandini's innocence I think I may just jump ship from Bindu/dharma to Karthikey/Dharma... 😳
donot worry..they will keep the tempo and Bindusaar will realize his mistake and I feel at the end C & N will leave the palace to the jungle to lead a peaceful life

Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you, siva06 for the detailed reply. Todays episode was decent. I've lost hope in CN's script but continue to watch it as a pass time. Karthikey/Dharma have grown on me and their scene together was sweet as usual. It was the only part i watched watched today.  Bindusar can have Charumathi... I would rather CN's Dharma be with karthikey. Their simple and sweet story tops the love/hate story planned for Bindu/dharma... But i guess i will wait and watch.  
Is it safe to say that CN may be planning a transition of CN's story to the serial completely revolving around Dharma and Bindusar?