My 5 favourite ChaVi moments/scenes :)

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
As our lovely show is coming to an ending so i thought to recollect the memories. I come with my 5 most favourite ChaVi moments/scenes though it is really hard to select 5 best scenes coz ChaVi has been so mesmerizing in every scene. Yet i am trying to recollect these, 5 best scenes according to me:

5:   ChaVi hiding from SD in yaksh mahal
Here, they were trying to hide from SD n they both entered in same canopy where CK thanks V for saving her life. In this scene, V is so affected by presence of CK. longing n admiration in his eyes is worth watching when Ck was simply praising his courage n valor.

4:   Confession
That was the much awaited moment of ChaVi, their love confession. Normally confession scenes r somewhat cliched n with some cheesy dialogues. Thank God ChaVi confession was not that cheesy.

3:   Moments before celebrations in VG
When chandrakanta trying to help Virendra to wear the jewelry for his victory celebration in VG. This scene is one of the best scenes with some beautiful n meaningful dialogues.
Who can forget the dialogue "zakham agar dil pe deeye toh" and "dard bhi uska, dua bhi uski". Virendra's eyes express so many things in this scene.

2: ChaVi romance in CK room
This is when V secretly enters Ck's room while CK is dreaming about him. This is definitely the most hot n sensuous romantic sequence between ChaVi. They definitely set the screen on fire in this scene.

1: ChaVi first meeting
This is my all time most favourite scene of CHaVi.
When Ck saw khunkhaar Virendra singh first time n his face was covered. That iconic eyelock is worth to watch. Seriously no dialogues just simple eyelock n that says all.
The look on her face and in his eyes is so addictive that i watched this scene nth times. This is just beautiful, beautiful, beautiful... sigh

So these are my topmost favourite chavi scenes. I think this post is too lame . Anyways u can tell ur 5 favourite moments.

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I can't rank any scenes or even choose but lets try but still I am not ranking the scenes😆.

1. ChaVi coming in Yaksh Mahal and getting lost while SD and company were stuck with anacondas. Even though they were fighting with each other they were not having any egos when it came to asking each other's help or helping each other eespecially V who thought CK as an impostor as she always came in his way and distracted him from his work. CK was repeatedly telling V to find a way out instead of saying that she don't need his help and she will find the way out herself. V was always saving her instead of blaming her for them being in danger. 

2. ChaVi vs Naugarh's senapati in sword fight. CK was herself sword fighting with Naugarh's senapati which was impressive for a 1st timer. She gave him 2 wounds and got 2 wounds in return. She nearly got defeated when V appeared and caught her sword which fell from her hand when the senapati disarmed her. V 1st made CK herself to block senapati's sword and made her kick him by lifting and swinging her body before  taking charge to himself deal with him and nearly killing him.

3. CK's confession to him after she dressed him up. V would have told her the truth if CK did not stooped him telling him that she trusts him. A girl proposes the guy first in that scene.

4. V's confession to her on his 1st night in Naugarh. He asks her the similar question which she asked him during her confession. They nearly kissed but Champa-Chapla interrupted them.

5. ChaVi romance in CK's Naugarh room after he sneaks into her room and CK still thinks that she is dreaming. He blackmails her to kiss him later otherwise he will let Champa-Chapla come in.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 6 years ago
ms_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Nice post I'm loving this!

As for choosing favorite Chavi scenes...   is not as easy as you think dearie!! 😆

But having thought hard I finally came up with these scenes as my top 5!!   😃

5. Repeating the past
The Scene where SD was dragging CK from V who was laying on the ground unconscious. CK suddenly grabs SD's knife and attacks him and tries to kill herself than surrender to SD and then V comes and grabs her hand and shields her like how he did in their past life.
I just love that scene! The look V gave at CK and the knife in her hand just said and meant so many things...

4 Fantasy into a Reality
CK has been fantasying about V and then suddenly V appears in her bed camber and surprises her.
I really loved the way she ran to him and hug him; and the way V was teasing her while she was in his arms by bobbing his head was so adorable and romantic!!

3 Just one more glimpse
This one is one of the scenes which bought tears into my eyes! But I loved this Chavi moment a lot!! This scene is where V just brought RG to Vijayghar and learns that CK's getting married. He was about to leave but when he hears the barath he goes to see what happens. There he spots CK in her bridal dress and stares at her with wonder and tears in his eyes.
I just loved how the flowers CK was throwing at SD fell on V! Even the nature is with Chavi!! A beautiful scene indeed!!

2 Thank you
This is another beautiful scene I keep going back to watch. This is the scene where CK and V meet in a tent while both of them are trying to hide from SD. CK was being thankful for saving her life and she was praising him while V was lost in her beautiful eyes and fantasying about them.
I really loved this scene. Both of them were at ease. CK was openly admiring him and at the same time was innocently trying to cover it and our V boy was all ears!!

1 First sight
The first meeting of the two!! This has to be the top!! That scene was amazingly done!! They looked their best and that stare!! Awww... thinking of that make me want to go and watch the show from the beginning AGAIN!!
Edited by ms_smiley - 6 years ago
VABHAM thumbnail
This is such a great post Neenzm👏
But almost impossible for me to make any choices.
each n every ChaVi moments/scenes are dear n memorable for me❤️

but will definitely try to put in my most fav ChaVi moments later on...busy now...n this requires time n a lot of reminiscing😆
Neenzm thumbnail

Originally posted by: VABHAM

This is such a great post Neenzm👏

But almost impossible for me to make any choices.
each n every ChaVi moments/scenes are dear n memorable for me❤️

but will definitely try to put in my most fav ChaVi moments later on...busy now...n this requires time n a lot of reminiscing😆

Thanks dearie for calling this post as great. I m not as good writer as u all.
Yeah i know its hard to decide best scenes of chavi. I personally took 2 days to think about all the moments.
Neenzm thumbnail
@smiley thanks dear for contributing to the post. I know its hard but u still tried, thanks.
Your choices of the scenes r soo good. ChaVi first sight is ur top most favourite like me. I can watch that scene forever.
How can i forget the ck wedding scene when V rescued RG?? So nalayak of me... 😆 this is one of d best chavi scene. Virendra's eyes were all red n teary, omg!!!! He is so expressive through his eyes. How could i do this by not adding this scene in my favourites?
Neenzm thumbnail
@juhi thank u. It's purely ok if u r not doing the ranking of scenes. I can understand.
But its nice that u still recollect the memories.
ms_smiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzm

@smiley thanks dear for contributing to the post. I know its hard but u still tried, thanks.
Your choices of the scenes r soo good. ChaVi first sight is ur top most favourite like me. I can watch that scene forever.
How can i forget the ck wedding scene when V rescued RG?? So nalayak of me... 😆 this is one of d best chavi scene. Virendra's eyes were all red n teary, omg!!!! He is so expressive through his eyes. How could i do this by not adding this scene in my favourites?

No problem! it was my pleasure!!😊

Oh and what about CK slapping V scene!! It's also one of the best!!!! I just remembered that 😆
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love the first meeting with Khoonkhar Virendra!!!!❤️

Neenzm thumbnail