Prabha's feelings on Chandra proper or improper?

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

It is so exacting and arduous  to see the  mental suffering,  agony and torment of Chandra and Nandini. Where is our charming,elegant,dignified and self possessed Chandra Gupta Maurya?

We cannot tolerate to  see the great CGM  getting insulted by his son;  it  is unbearable. On any grounds we do not want him to be humiliated by anybody. Let the makers take this  into their considerarion

Confrontation between son and father is quite interesting .Bindusaar strongly believes N is the murderer of his mother ...so fuming over her memory. Doesn't he have any guilt  on pushing her  down the hill? Suddenly how can a dasi stand there in the place of Prabha?..just to make Chandra a fool?

This constant pursuit by Chandra and Nandini's repeated escapes annoy  us. Malaykethu vanished, but his son seems to be a good  loving person and shows a great  respect for his mamasri

Why this character assassination of Bindusaar?

He has no mercy and compassion on the poor girl Dharma and acts more than like a villain

His relentless and barbaric attitude antagonize  us and the constant frown on his face spoils his personality and character

Spin the bottle known as the " bottle of fortune " dates back to 1920..but here in 2300 BC, the youngsters played the same game spinning a golden rod...it is just to make fun of Dharma and insult her.

Making her walk on the parapet wall is heinous and except Karthikae ,no body tried to help her.The Champa rajkumar doesn't want any of his citizens suffer Are all the others  heartless?

Is Adonis a comedian? 

Is the precap a dream or reality?She is compelled to go to his room again.   Why? Prabha's improper( anuchith) feelings on Chandra are really proper(Uchith)???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
Hi
My inference

Only 5 minutes was watch worthy. That is RS combination, and rest all bakwass of this Dharma ,charu and co.
I am relieved I did not have to see and hear Moora's bakwaas.

Why Backwas ,her hatred for Nandini is misplaced.Had she hated when she married for firsttime,I would have appericiated it.All the way batted for Nandini,suddenly she shifted her sides to helena ,that too when her mother ruthlessly killed Durdhara.This made the trps to go down.Perhaps if they showed some other bakwas also,trp will be atleast near 1.9 or 2.0

The way CGM held Nandini tightly was so magical. The credit goes to Cgm alone,because today again he proved how he still rules the screenspace despite how less they have shown his potrayel.

The way cgm says I will not leave you this time is all indicating that (Atleast looks like this to me)
APama will be shown the door and Bindu is going to realise how much pain he has inflicted upon his parents.

The way CGM shouts at bindu and declaring that nandini is my dharmapaatni REQUIRES A STANDING OVATION...The experience speaks there.
whatever may be and how many young actors are there I think cgm is still  carrying the burden of the show on his shoulder .Cvs do some justice to his patience and hardwork for bearing all your nonsensical scripts...

This week something will turn up .I am optimistic,so that next week we can see dharma and Bindu marriage talks drama and so. Hope Apama goes back to selucus. Can we hope? 

JanakNandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

It is so exacting and arduous  to see the  mental suffering,  agony and torment of Chandra and Nandini. Where is our charming,elegant,dignified and self possessed Chandra Gupta Maurya?

Hope he will regain his lost glory by next week atmost.

We cannot tolerate to  see the great CGM  getting insulted by his son;  it  is unbearable. On any grounds we do not want him to be humiliated by anybody. Let the makers take this  into their'

we expect some justice to his patience and hardwork from makers.

Confrontation between son and father is quite interesting .Bindusaar strongly believes N is the murderer of his mother ...so fuming over her memory. Doesn't he have any guilt  on pushing her  down the hill? Suddenly how can a dasi stand there in the place of Prabha?..just to make Chandra a fool?

This constant pursuit by Chandra and Nandini's repeated escapes annoy  us. Malaykethu vanished, but his son seems to be a good  loving person and shows a great  respect for his mamasri

Why this character assassination of Bindusaar?

He has no mercy and compassion on the poor girl Dharma and acts more than like a villain

His relentless and barbaric attitude antagonize  us and the constant frown on his face spoils his personality and character

Spin the bottle known as the " bottle of fortune " dates back to 1920..but here in 2300 BC, the youngsters played the same game spinning a golden rod...it is just to make fun of Dharma and insult her.

Bindu is ruthless because of Nandini.This is the answer given by Rajmata. Because Cgm thinks about nandini. But we know it is helena's conspiracy.The point is who is going to say that to him? May be Cgm himself. But will Bindu trust his father?

Is Adonis a comedian? 

Yes he is.

Is the precap a dream or reality?She is compelled to go to his room again.   Why? Prabha's improper( anuchith) feelings on Chandra are really proper(Uchith)???

I dont know lets us see.why she went.?

siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Hi
My inference

Only 5 minutes was watch worthy. That is RS combination, and rest all bakwass of this Dharma ,charu and co.
I am relieved I did not have to see and hear Moora's bakwaas.

Hei.. have patience...to develop  CN love story, we need other ingredients like like salt,pepper and other masalas...Bindusaar's hatred is very important for the development of the story..it add spices to the drama

Why Backwas ,her hatred for Nandini is misplaced.Had she hated when she married for firsttime,I would have appericiated it.All the way batted for Nandini,suddenly she shifted her sides to helena ,that too when her mother ruthlessly killed Durdhara.This made the trps to go down.Perhaps if they showed some other bakwas also,trp will be atleast near 1.9 or 2.0
CN's hate-love story is phenomenal .RT and Shwetha have created a record on this fabulous love saga..though TRP is down, no body dare to say otherwise on their love journey..

The way CGM held Nandini tightly was so magical. The credit goes to Cgm alone,because today again he proved how he still rules the screenspace despite how less they have shown his potrayel.

I agree with you many hundred times..today altogther he came for 5 minutes..but entire episode depends on him

The way cgm says I will not leave you this time is all indicating that (Atleast looks like this to me)
APama will be shown the door and Bindu is going to realise how much pain he has inflicted upon his parents.

The way CGM shouts at bindu and declaring that nandini is my dharmapaatni REQUIRES A STANDING OVATION...The experience speaks there.
Not only experience..he is a born actor..charming..charismatic..melodious and what not
whatever may be and how many young actors are there I think cgm is still  carrying the burden of the show on his shoulder .Cvs do some justice to his patience and hardwork for bearing all your nonsensical scripts...

This week something will turn up .I am optimistic,so that next week we can see dharma and Bindu marriage talks drama and so. Hope Apama goes back to selucus. Can we hope?  
But they will carry this memory loss theory for more than a week..Regaining memory includes the revelation of truth..I think Dharma's father's visit to the mahal may solve the riddle to some extent

JanakNandini thumbnail
Siva
lets hope and iam  quite positive that they will make bindu realise in some episodes.
Trust me,else we cant be seeing this hide and seek drama.
If this serial is hotel and we are customers. We expect tastier food ,on contrary we are given only Masalas. Somebody say those cooks (cvs) masalas  are needed for gravyand it is useless without stuff to eat. Even then we managed to eat it all along because we love the hotel called chandra nandini .Too many masalas,customers will get dysentry. Please give us food called Cgm and little Nandini(water to drink with reduced masalas before we get hospitalized.
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Siva
lets hope and iam  quite positive that they will make bindu realise in some episodes.
Trust me,else we cant be seeing this hide and seek drama.
If this serial is hotel and we are customers. We expect tastier food ,on contrary we are given only Masalas. Somebody say those cooks (cvs) masalas  are needed for gravyand it is useless without stuff to eat. Even then we managed to eat it all along because we love the hotel called chandra nandini .Too many masalas,customers will get dysentry. Please give us food called Cgm and little Nandini(water to drink with reduced masalas before we get hospitalized.

don't worry..Bindusaar is the key to all these mysteries..the channel people and Ekta, should have some return on their investments, so prolong the story as long as possible
..this the fate of Indian serials..it may even take weeks to unravel the truth
In between ,we have to witness the stale love stories of these youngsters

By the way Elise and Adonis are children of CGM..does he know it?

Let us save our stomachs for a future nutritious and sumptuous food (their union)
AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Saw the episode after quite some time.
There were a lot of Prince and Princesses.

But there is this one boy - who looks like a replica (or) a brother of Siddharth...  Same eyes, same teeth, same facial features - except slightly taller or may be, older ...  ?!?!?

Who is he?  What's his role in the story ?

Edited by rajatshweta - 6 years ago
AshtaVasus thumbnail

Ok... Your love (or a possible hate) for a person is so much, that you will make that person walk on the ledge dangerously ? 
So unlike a princely behaviour.  Sheer arrogance.  All the efforts of Nandini's good natured upbringing has gone in vain in this one scene.  

And when the village girl falls, I expected Bindu to run and hold her hands. Either out of protective nature, or out of hidden love, or as a Prince who was responsible for bringing her to Palace again or atleast a humanly behaviour... 
And here, I Found a parallel love story of Champa Prince vs Dharma catching up... Although he behaves more like a protective brother... But Bindusar did not even move an inch ... Disappointed..

Edited by rajatshweta - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajatshweta

Saw the episode after quite some time.
There were a lot of Prince and Princesses.

But there is this one boy - who looks like a replica (or) a brother of Siddharth...  Same eyes, same teeth, same facial features - except slightly taller or may be, older ...  ?!?!?

Who is he?  What's his role in the story ?

I have to scold you..he is the real elder brother of Siddharth.it.here you won't believe Malayakethu's son..a good boy and loves Chithraleka..Champa Rajkumari.
how about my tuition..hahahaa
Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago
AshtaVasus thumbnail

Really ? I dint know.  As I said, I watched the Show after a long time.